Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vynbux - vynbux.com

darwin

915544274245533.jpg

Standard Membership

Your Click: $0.008(Standard Ad) $0.01(Extended Ad) $0.004(Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.004(Standard Ad) $0.005(Extended Ad) $0.00(Short Ad)

Silver

Your Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.0125(Extended Ad) $0.006(Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.008(Standard Ad) $0.01(Extended Ad) $0.003(Short Ad)

Investor

Your Click: $0.015(Standard Ad) $0.02(Extended Ad) $0.001(Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.0125(Standard Ad) $0.015(Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)

The minimum payout is set at $2 for the first cashout, $5 for the second, $7 for the third and $10 for every one after that.

Once you reach the minimum amount, you can withdraw your money to either AlertPay or LR.

Free registration:

Vynbux - Registered Company

banner.png

VYNBUX is in prelaunch so you have a big chance to get some referrals.

Not many clickers have known this site yet.

They are using the same script as OMEGABUX.

I have registered there too but too bad for Free or Standard Member are allowed to click only 4 ads maximum.

Here is the latest VYNBUX's statistic :

Total Members : 455 ( new today : 274 )

Total Clicks Served : 1292

Users Online : 4

Total Paid : $0

Over 1082 Members now and still no payout processed. I was going to register on this site when they were giving pioneer memberships, But resisted because I felt that the click rates were too low and also felt something wrong with the site :P. I like the script and the layout though. Lets see how the site fares in future. If it runs smooth will give it a try.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i am already a member and already started my work on clicking (but not under you though, got registered before seeing this), do you have payment proofs allready? i am expecting this to be a paying site and am also positive that this is not a scam, hopefully i am right let's click our way to find out

the rates are too low. i guess very few people will register here.. only those who are really in need and frustrated. there are so many ptc which pays higher rate.

the site have very nice design but the click value is very low for the referrals and 4 ads for this value is very hard to reach the minimum early so the site must change the click value

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still trying to reach the 2nd minimum payout here but I used up my account balance money to rent more referrals here so I am now again far from minimum payout. But hopefully if those rented refs i got will click actively , i can easily reach min payout here

• 4 weeks later...

this site is no longer paying and is now closed. i have left this way before they changed rules and i hope most people did the same so they didn't lost a lot. i feel sorry for those who upgraded here just to earn. i just dont like the way they required members to have DR's before getting payment. what about those who aren't good in getting refs?

@vainskie07: its also what I did , i left the site 2 weeks ago when i found out that I cannot withdraw or cashout balance anymore because of their rule that free members can cashout only once. and I already did my 1st cashout here last month so no chance for me to cash out again fund here :( i also predicted that they will soon die because of that successive changes they implemented in their site. 1st the change in click rates, then the cashout settings and then now they are dead. :P