Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

any way for earn 10$ everyday?

cesperlight

• 3 weeks later...

For a newbie very easy method is PPD (pey-per-download).

1. Register to any PPD network of your choosing, but personally I like ShareCash because they allow withdrawing funds directly to Payoneer card

2. Decide on your niche. Gaming seems to work very well, as long as you keep it fresh. Also open a free blog to e.g., Blogger

3. Get the files (mods, etc from e.g., ModDB) and upload them to ShareCash. But keep it legal to avoid any issues!

4. Rip videos either from ModDB or YouTube, watermark with the name of your blog

5. Upload videos to YouTube with links back to your blog and individual blog posts.

$10 is very easy if you dedicate a bit time to make many videos (better if you're able to use proxies/VPS to upload to multiple accounts).

If someone wants to do a bit JV, then just send me PM and lets discuss it over! ;)

That's very true it just need a dedication if you want to earn consistenly we are choosing a different path and we don't need to do everything you know that can give you money, you just choose one and give your time and effort.

If it has a DDOS and SSL which mean that the Admin really invested ensuring the protection of its members and the program itself. The plan term that being offered is reasoable and can be sustained paying for a long time of period.

If it has a DDOS and SSL which mean that the Admin really invested ensuring the protection of its members and the program itself.

Sadly that's no always the case. Many just advertise DDOS protection, while in reality they either might not even have it, or it's just some very basic package offered for free by their hosting company. Same goes for SSL: it's easy get SSL for either free or less than $10 for a new website, so it doen't really add that much security.

All HYIPs scam sooner or later, so for more stable income it's better to forget that game completely.

Im almost to able catch it again just by active on the forum..i still need to collect some other forum where i can get some potential on it..right now i was test on MTV able to earn 300 point on 1 day..its mean $3..and just today able to finish maximum 100 post on EP where its mean $2 i was reach $5 im still searching another forum where able to earn another $5 daily..i hope i can do at DTM and MTW there..;)

• 2 weeks later...

If you are only going to be posting the it would require a lot of posts in order to get there. But if you consider investments then it might get you to that target much easier. There are a lot of good forums to post to if you are onto PTP so if you have the time and strategize properly you might get there.

I think it is kind of hard to get $ 10 for each day if we do not seek out other programs that can potentially generate $ 10 in a day and I think if you follow the program ptp maybe it is what you get because we know that it gives ptp program substantial payments for its members

It would require time obviously if you are going to be involved in PTP of course because of the post rate offered. But if you manage your time efficiently you might be able to make that. If you are prepared to take the time to participate in forums and offer your contribution to the threads you can achieve that.

Sadly that's no always the case. Many just advertise DDOS protection, while in reality they either might not even have it, or it's just some very basic package offered for free by their hosting company. Same goes for SSL: it's easy get SSL for either free or less than $10 for a new website, so it doen't really add that much security.

All HYIPs scam sooner or later, so for more stable income it's better to forget that game completely.

Got to agree with that. Many new hyip sites trying this method to lure in many new members and it seems working. Within this year i have seen more then 100 hyip sites going and most of them did offer ddos and ssl protection. Now a days hyip sites getting harder and harder to trust and i don't think it's better to try them for earning 10$

Forex trading is good option, you can earn good even without much of an investment, but lot of study needed.

@ Halloween, In my experience it's the worst thing to do after working so hard to earn these dollar. When it comes to hyip sites you never know when the become scam, so it's more of a gamble, it's better use other type of investments like in forex, but you need to learn a lot before even think about it.

• 1 month later...

I dont think its easy to earn $10 a day except if you're a blogger,forex trader,sports bettor or binary trader. These are possible way to earn big though they all involved different level of risk else you'll lose all your money a day so its advicable to go in a business without too much of risk.

I think that its easy to say that one can earn $10 a day in the various sites and programs but a different thing in actually getting the earnings to your account because the payment processing times of the various sites does not necessarily work on schedule. Its not an easy feat though.

I think you did not consider here other forums like Forex forums and the new forum that I still have pending payment. I got 25 dollars in that site for 5 days while I'm posting in other forums and then, in forex forums you can have 3 dollars maximum in one, and then, 4 dollars bonus in another one. Plus, with the 2-3 cents post rates that's possible though, really consume most of our time lol if we just focus smaller post rate that's why I have other forums with better rates.

I will try with some other GPT site because I know that my fellow are earning well from it. But they just don't share their knowledge as they are doing some tricks to earn well like using a VPN. Yeah, In Forex Forums I think you can earn such amount, but don't wanna do posting all day long it's quite tiring.

• 2 weeks later...

If we see here, it is not easy to make $10 daily from the internet here. Except if we have an online program, and we can find so many members. Then in this way, we will earn more money online here. But, we have to spend money first before having many members here.

Some can even cheat that's why they can earn for such amount in PPD, but for us that don't have any knowledge then we need to work hard in to get some downloads we need to post our links in some Forums with a good traffics and need to have a quality downloads that would be worth downloading for.