Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Buxify - www.buxify.com

moneyspinner

By joining BuxifY as a free member You will be earning $0.01 for your daily clicks plus $0.003 for each of your referral clicks. We also offer a whopping 10% Referral commission in Buxify$ on each upgrade made by your referrals.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE IS TO BE CONSIDERED AS 'BUXIFY CURRENCY', which means that the Money can be spent only in the BuxifY system.

FREE MEMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CASHOUT as all their earning are in Buxify Currency.

AS A FREE MEMBER you can spend your earnings inside BuxifY.com to ADVERSTISE, to buy REFERRALS or to GET AN IRON UPGRADE as explained here in the FAQ's.

ADVERTISE WITH US!!

Our rates are very cheap; only Buxify$ 6.99 for 700 visits!!!

All outside visits are free; For instance, you may order 700 visits but you may receive 1,000 or more visits because of non-members checking out the "Surf Ads" page. You're essentially getting more for your BuxifY Money.

A lot of people will see your Site, Do you know a better way to promote it?

GET AN IRON UPGRADE!!

BY REACHING Buxify$ 25 in your Account Balance you get an IRON Upgrade!!!

Click every day and become an Upgraded Member!

How to speed-up this process?

Of Course by promoting BUXIFY!!!

Having Upgraded members as referrals will Reduce the amount needed in your account balance in order to upgrade, that become:

Buxify$ 20 with one upgraded referral

Buxify$ 15 with 2 upgraded referrals

Buxify$ 10 with 3 upgraded referrals.

Also, by PURCHASING REFERRALS you will speed-up the time needed to accumulate Buxify$ 25 in your Account Balance and the right to become an Iron Member. From 05.01.2009 on we guarantee active referrals for Free Members too!!!! The best part is The referrals will always remain with you and never expire :).

AS AN UPGRADED MEMBER you get the following:

Earn UP TO 130% Back

Earn up to Buxify$ 70.00 per click!

Get paid DAILY!

REMEMBER:

Upgrade duration is 30 days

Do not click more than 200 times or your UPGRADE WILL EXPIRE.

By reaching the 130% ROI your Upgrade will expire.

Click on the ADS everyday, this will increase your ACCOUNT BALANCE.

BUXIFY is a PROFIT SHARING COMPANY; we share our profits with our Upgraded Members that, by upgrading, become BUXIFY SHAREHOLDERS.

They were only accepting Alertpay since the last 2 years, but now they have added paypal Today. So Now they accept Alertpay and Paypal.

BUXIFY YOURSELF.

REGISTER HERE

Payment proofs here

• 2 months later...

My plan here is to raise $25 and buy an upgrade for $10 so that I will have a great commissions here as they are paying depending on our balance money (if I'm not mistaken) I would have reached $25 by now if I did not convert my money into advertisement credit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

base on my experience, if you want to maximizing your earning in buxify, dont cashout earlier. cashout when your membership age only left for 3 days. this way you can earn more than 130%.

dont forget to click your email ads only after you upgrade your membership. standard member $0.01/email ads, upgrade member $0.03/email ads.

Do not use your main balance to buy referral or advertising, because that will reduce your daily deviden

• 2 months later...

base on my experience, if you want to maximizing your earning in buxify, dont cashout earlier. cashout when your membership age only left for 3 days. this way you can earn more than 130%.

dont forget to click your email ads only after you upgrade your membership. standard member $0.01/email ads, upgrade member $0.03/email ads.

Do not use your main balance to buy referral or advertising, because that will reduce your daily deviden

Yeah I always cashout on the last day of my membership expiration. You cannot earn more than 130% as your membership will automatically be downgraded if your earnings go above 130%. Don't include the email ads in 130% thing. Always click 200 ads and never click on the 201th ad. I usually finish clicking 200 ads in 10-15 days at most. There are often 20-30 ads during some hours of the day. Yeah As henry says never use your Buxify balance to purchase referrals or advertising. Use Money from payment processor account for referrals and advertising. The golden rule to earn profit in buxify is, The more buxify dollars you have, the more will be profit you earn.

Here is my latest payment from Buxify :-

You've got cash!

Buxify - Mail (buxify@XXX.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: June 13, 2011 3:30:48 PM

Amount Sent: $24.38 USD

Sender Name: Buxify - Mail

Sender Email: buxify@XXX.com

Reference Number: D**32-**556-0**7E

Message: Please post a Proof of Payment in one or more forums on this page: http://www.buxify.com/ratings.php

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

• 7 months later...

I have $13 here from clicking ads. I know that I can't have this money as I have to invest before I can get that money. Having seen that proof of payment makes me really want to invest here instead of waiting to reach the $25 mark.

13 dollars is a good amount. I'm wondering how much do you earn a month in here? do you have referrals or something? How long do you think you going to reach 25 dollars and cashout in here? its look interesting to have that amount in here. I know its hard to earn in ptc but 13 dollars is really a good catch.

it seems you get paid in this site over and over again :D, well tommorow i will do cashout in here. well whether we are upgraded or standard member here we have about 10 or more ads everyday, now i clicked 187 ads from my bronze membership :D, and it will end at 10-03-2012

they now moved to buxify-v2.com, and they are paid well i also already paid by them twice :D, and i get about 123% of my investment and now is the second investment that i made, so far i am only as bronze members and trying to get more and more buxify shares before choose higher membership

they now moved to buxify-v2.com, and they are paid well i also already paid by them twice :D, and i get about 123% of my investment and now is the second investment that i made, so far i am only as bronze members and trying to get more and more buxify shares before choose higher membership

Can you post your proof of payments? Because you claim you got paid twice already but I never seen your proof of payments. So I'm wondering if this is really true that you invest in here and got paid. But it nice that you already earn back 123% of your investments. that means you have nothing to loss in here anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

haha sorry because i don't like to post proof often dude

Date: 4/9/2012 1:27:24 PM

Reference Number: 80973-9E762-F431F

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: Buxify - Mail

buxify@yahoo.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $11.10 USD

Purchase Type: Service

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): Please post a Proof of Payment in one or more forums on this page: http://www.buxify-v2.com/ratings.php

Date: 3/9/2012 6:01:21 AM

Reference Number: B9916-3AD7A-3734A

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: Buxify - Mail

buxify@yahoo.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $12.33 USD

Purchase Type: Service

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): Please post a Proof of Payment in one or more forums on this page: http://www.buxify-v2.com/ratings.php

how about that?

this is site very difficult to earn, it don't pay out for yourself that it only pay out for share commission, if you don't ways to work with it and you invest, you will be easy to lost money here. I tried to work very many here with my self but final I still must give up it

this is site very difficult to earn, it don't pay out for yourself that it only pay out for share commission, if you don't ways to work with it and you invest, you will be easy to lost money here. I tried to work very many here with my self but final I still must give up it

haha yeah it is difficult but in every end of my investment i get about more than what i invest here, well in the 3rd investment i will trying as the best as i can to reach about 130% of my investment the higher i get about 123% of my investment :D, just let it flow