Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Buxify - www.buxify.com

moneyspinner

well today i cannot access this site that make me worried because i have plan to cashout from this site today because tomorrow my upgraded membership in this site will be end, i just hope admin can solved the problem faster so we can login here

well today i cannot access this site that make me worried because i have plan to cashout from this site today because tomorrow my upgraded membership in this site will be end, i just hope admin can solved the problem faster so we can login here

I can't access the site too. I guess this site has turn to scam also. I found out that theirs about three ptc right now that can't be open this week. I wonder if theirs a connection. Does it mean this site is owned by the same admin? Or is its just coincidence that this site can't be access also?

But I guess their just too many ptc sites that theirs also many who stop paying in a month.

I can't access the site too. I guess this site has turn to scam also. I found out that theirs about three ptc right now that can't be open this week. I wonder if theirs a connection. Does it mean this site is owned by the same admin? Or is its just coincidence that this site can't be access also?

But I guess their just too many ptc sites that theirs also many who stop paying in a month.

? are you members? i guess not, that 3 site owned by the same admin(you can find it so easily),and just for info this site is not scam, this site heavily attacked by someone, and with DDOS attack, but no worry if the site back all the upgraded membership will stay the same and also the balance

the site is back now but we cannot login in this site for a moment, and admin now moved to the new hosting service after that previous hosting service have some problem, i think in this 2 days they will fully back and then we can start earnfrom buxify again :D

it is easy dude you only need to invest here by payment processors that they accepted like Payza or Paypal :D, and after you invest here you need to click the ads and gain some shares after that you only need to wait for that shares to give you real bucks that you can cashout

• 1 month later...

no poster in this site? well i think i must make post here again, and to inform to you all this site and the other sister site now fully back to work, so you can upgrade and click the ads and i see that admin also send some paid to read email ads in my email, so far i am still earning well here in early of this month, i will do upgrade.

? are you members? i guess not, that 3 site owned by the same admin(you can find it so easily),and just for info this site is not scam, this site heavily attacked by someone, and with DDOS attack, but no worry if the site back all the upgraded membership will stay the same and also the balance

I'm not a member in here. But I'm planning to. that's why I'm trying to find out more about this site as much as I can. Anyway the site is back.

I guess its time for me to join this site also. And hope that I can earn like you do. I really hoping that this one will be my earning ptc. I just joined 8 ptc this month and all turn out paying but when I start clicking they turn out scam. lols.

Anyway when I joined this is what I found out.

Registration is currently disabled

• 6 months later...