Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

StallionGold - Stalliongold.com

Hyip Council

StallionGold is precious metals holding and investment company offering its services to the international community of new generation of online investors.

If you are like a lot of other cautious investors these days, you must be looking for more than just an online broker allowing you to trade. You are looking for an advanced, progressively thinking professionals like StallionGold, who can directly assist you in getting the real and ample value on your investments. We at StallionGold are utilizing naturally powerful gold trading techniques allowing us to generate significant profits and share them with our customers via vast array of investment choices.

Investment Plans:

1.5%-4% daily for 100 business days

Min/Max: $1-$50,000

Principal is returned after 100 business days

Accepting deposits via LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney and Bankwire

Costum design - DDoS protected - SSL Certificate

StallionGold

yeah, i also dont like the script of the program but i believe the program should be able to maintain 1% daily for 100 days,in fact some investors might even find the roi kinda small.i guess our principal will be included in our daily roi because they never state to us if our principal will be returned on it included in our daily roi.

The first encouraging thing about this site is the SSL script the admin used meaning a 100% protection to our accounts.Moreso he the admin making the ROI fall in a reasonable range is likewisely going to make the program last.i just hope he the admin would be adding quality monitors to radar them.

well i guess we still need some waiting on this program becasue i couldn't find any paying status for the program as of now but i believe the program will pay investors since i can see couple of monitor having the progra listed with waiting status, i want to believe the program hasn't reach the day circle.

• 4 months later...

Stallion Gold has all the major options of payment processors added to their program, including STP, EP & PexPay to the usual LR & PM, and recently, they also have added OkPay processor which is good to know, that they have expanded the list again, the admin today sent the update on the same.

good to see that the site offering low and affordable minimum invest. moreover they also set reasonable daily interest rate. potentially the site would be going far but because not monitored, in the first week, investors need to ensure that the site really able to make consistently paying before start to make invest.

No profit will be credited in accounts tomorrow, that is on 21st January due to Martin Luther King day holiday celebration !

Martin Luther King Day

Dear investors and website visitors, due to the Martin Luther King Day holiday celebration within the locales affecting our business operations, no profits will be credited to user accounts for the day of upcoming January 21, 2013.

StallionGold even prior to their advertising campaign have got a lot of large investors with thousands of money in deposits to the program, and still this one stood active for few months already and definitely the marketing strategy is now added to their success so far.

after visiting this program i can see this site his using free script i have seen this script already another hyip program has lunched an the plans are also looking good to invest but the thing this admin must add the rate us page then we can try some amount after seeing the hyip monitors page into the site

Well the minimum amount to request payment is very reasonable and can be afforded by any tiny investor to participate in this program and to be frank the roi the admin is offering is really good and reasonable to pay by the admin . If the admin pay honestly to the investors then this program can be one of the best one .

I think that you are wrong completely because this is not new site and have had more 100 monitors approved for this site at this time and almost is in status "Paying", very many forums too have pinned for this site, it showed that this is very good program for investing, I think that you need to check status of monitors before discuss about it

Stallion Gold pays back about 25% on principal return very frequently, we shall have two choices that time, we can either reinvest it or withdraw, it will be paid instant if applied for withdrawal, but I take that principal returned if I needed funds, or will deposit back to SG to maintain the investment balance.

Website is now available in German, good to see Stallion improving a lot day by day, we can have the latest translated of SG version to German !

Website in German

Dear investors and website visitors, in further continuation of our efforts to meet the needs of the international community of our clients, it is our great pleasure to announce that the website of StallionGold.com is now available in German. To access the translated version, please use the link located at the top right corner of the site.

This program is still doing pretty well at the moment,StallionGold is currently running for the 2nd cycle,it actually finished a round about a month ago,i was just tempted to invest in the program some few days ago,now i have just recived a payment so i decided to share the payment proof here

Date: 1/23/2013 6:51 AM

Batch: 128669952

From Account: U6068793 (StallionGold)

Amount: $0.12

Memo: withdraw from stalliongold.com

Thank you

Yes, it is correct, this site still is running very long and very stable for to this time, I too check their status of them in AHM and see that almost monitors in the world too have listed for this program with no of monitors have passed 100 monitors therefore I believe this program can run good and complete many rounds even it is yearly here

• 2 weeks later...

That's very correct,there are so many monitors listing this program,and the program is still doing pretty well,i was planning to compound my earnings but it would take a very long time for my earning to get to $1,the minimum amount to compound is $1,so i have decided to request for another payment,here is my latest proof below

Date: 2/1/2013 1:04 PM

Batch: 129916480

From Account: U6068793 (StallionGold)

Amount: $0.21

Memo: withdraw from stalliongold.com

Thank you.

It is nice when see your payment proof and it showed that this is good site for investing, site have approved in more 100 monitors now and it is not surprise when we too can see that have very many payment proofs still is being posted daily in all forums, I think that you have decided correct when invest with this site and I will not be surprise if they can run good and pay out at your end of plan

Yes, it is correct, this site still is running very long and very stable for to this time, I too check their status of them in AHM and see that almost monitors in the world too have listed for this program with no of monitors have passed 100 monitors therefore I believe this program can run good and complete many rounds even it is yearly here

yeah, but i heard some bad issue about them, said that stallion gold is scam program but now they proof to their investors that they are paying, with many support from other investors who re-invest and also compounding their investment, stallion now reach new stage. we will see that they become one of the hottest hyip site that exist now

That's very correct,i also heard bad comments about the program,i don't know why some investors are spreading rumours that STALLIONGOLD is a scam site,this program is still paying and you can see my latest payment proof above,yes,i agreed with you,SG is one of the hottest hyip program for now