Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Indian-fx - indian-fx.net

hardworks

join in my refferal and get special benefits..Register under this referral. http://www.indian-fx.net/member.php?60-hardworks

Pay for post $0.35

Grand capital sponsor

2 payouts every month..

enjoy posting and trading

Join in my referral and get some benefits...

See my payment proofs here http://www.indian-fx.net/showthread.php?12-Payment-proof/page4

"""Dear Members ,

I know we started on a very good note but company has changed certain things as they want to see the response for first month as to how the system works , the response of the members and certain other factors as well. At present we have decided to make amendments in certain rules which are as follows :

1 The bonus for post remains the same which is 0.35 cents per post but there is no Payout for Referral posts or bonus.

2 The posting limit per day has been reduced to 5 Posts per member instead oof previous 20 Posts a day.

3 We have decided Fortnightly payments which will mean 2 Payouts in a month. First Payout will be on 1st or 2nd day of each month and Second payout will be on 15th or 16th of each month.

Note : The previous amount of posting which have been made already will also be credited along with the bonus made after this announcement.

Also there are certain conditions for Bonus and Profits withdrawal :

1. Bonus will be credit on account of user after minimal amount of bonus will be 5$.

2 Client can withdraw profit from bonus only after he made certain volume of lots:

From 0 till 5$ = 0.1 of standard lot

From 5$ till 10$= 0.3 of standard lot

From 10$ till 20$ = 0.4 of standard lot

From 20$ till 30$ = 0.6 of standard lot

From 30$ till 40$ = 0.8 of standard lot

From 40$ till 50$ = 1 standard lot.

4 Members can have all 3 types of accounts (Standard, Islamic, Micro).

5 Leverage Provided would be 1:100 .

6 Verification process is necessary. in Grand Capital Private Office they should upload documents with name and proofs of place of living.

NOTE : With all the above mentioned rules We want to convey that this is just going to be for the first month to see the Initial Response of the clients and their trust in Grand Capital Brokers. Also it is quite

possible that from 1st October 2012 the limits on the posting is completely removed or will be Increased to same 20 Posts a day for each member.

All the above changes made are there for 1 Month only and once again the brokers wants to see the response first and instead of making it a No post bonus we made it to a limited posting one but then again for 1 month ONLY.

So Once again I would hope that all members will continue to post in Same Manner and keep their trust with Grand Capital."""""

http://www.indian-fx.net/member.php?60-hardworks

The forum looks interesting and more especially the post rate that is being offered in here. I dont know much about the broker though so will have to see if it will be worth it based on that. Other than that, the post limit is fine with me because you will still get a good bonus even with the post limit in place.

Trade in safe way, huh? Who are you trying to fool??? :P Just in my opinion, this forum seems to be getting more attention by forex posters and traders as because of the post rate and also see them spamming in my different forex forums accounts. I will check first the reliability of their forex broker.

The forum looks interesting and more especially the post rate that is being offered in here. I dont know much about the broker though so will have to see if it will be worth it based on that. Other than that, the post limit is fine with me because you will still get a good bonus even with the post limit in place.

Hi dude. It should be interesting on trading too. Believe me, its very good opportunity for earning. you can easily get $210 in a month without any risks or works. The forum is sponsured by very reputed broker and there is no need to worry about scams. We have to believe this.

Trade in safe way, huh? Who are you trying to fool??? :P Just in my opinion, this forum seems to be getting more attention by forex posters and traders as because of the post rate and also see them spamming in my different forex forums accounts. I will check first the reliability of their forex broker.

Don't worry dude. Just believe me, you may ask why i need to believe you and who are you. Look, we have nothing to lose here and there. Just make a try and say dude. We have to trust each others. I am just a trader.

Nope, I'm not looking for your reliability but the forex broker here which is the grand capital never heard of it that's why I'm trying to research about it and so far, I don't see it being talked about in other forex broker section. Well, if I see here good activity and also payments then, I might try to sign up and become active.

Nope, I'm not looking for your reliability but the forex broker here which is the grand capital never heard of it that's why I'm trying to research about it and so far, I don't see it being talked about in other forex broker section. Well, if I see here good activity and also payments then, I might try to sign up and become active.

Of course grand capital is quite unknown broker, and it is russian broker, when we open the site it opens in russian language. Support is not online when i sent querry i wait around a hour and found no reply. Other than that forum is new and time will tell what the ifs and buts we are going to face there. It is clearly mentioned that one shall need to verify submitting documents to withdraw.

I am always here to help you guys. I will post my payment proofs soon. Getting verified is to avoid scams( such as mulitple accounts by a single person). and it is a one time process. Brokers will always available on working days. Try them to contact on monday to friday on online.

I am very much disappointed. I am not able to explain about this. But, i clearly know, you missing this golden opportunity.

Hi, yogesh. You know everything about this. I hope, you will surely enjoy in grandcapital like instaforex..

I visited the site also. Sad to say I'm not impress. I guess I will just going to stick into instaforex. at least I know I'm earning trading in here and its has three ptp forums sponsored already. But if indian-fx going to pay via processor and not another bonus to deposit in broker site. Then I guess I'm willing to try this forum. But posting just to earn another bonus. I have too many of this already.

Yes, time can tell so it would be better if we can just wait for that time. This is also the first time that I've heard about the Forex broker, It's not that interesting to join this Forum unless it has been proven. As there are many other good Forex Forums out there that sponsored by popular Forex broker.

But if indian-fx going to pay via processor and not another bonus to deposit in broker site. Then I guess I'm willing to try this forum. But posting just to earn another bonus. I have too many of this already.

From what I have seen on the forum the forum will be paying directly to the trading account and you will have to trade first but can withdraw the profit only. For a moment it seemed that admin here was willing to entertain paying via payment processor or at least withdrawing the amount without trading first but I take it the sponsor broker declined this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I dont know why you call it a trading site but rather what you need to know here is that the forum can help you rise a trading fund for your own self for sure so this is a good forum to follow and you will be on top for sure.

But its only for instafx so if you are not about to trade be rest assured that you will not get any more good from them because they are not paying into your processor.

• 2 weeks later...

Now i'm definitely not seeking your stability however the forex broker the following which can be the lavish cash never discovered that this is exactly why Now i'm attempting to exploration concerning this and thus much, My spouse and i never find it staying spoke of in other forex broker segment. Properly, if i observe the following beneficial task plus obligations then, I'd personally try to opt-in and grow active.