Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

exincome - exincome.com

ExIncome Admin's News Letter Update April 06, 2011 6:12 PM GMT + 8

Extraordinary ExtraIncome! It has been exactly 120 days now, or 4 months, since we have begun our online journey

Dear Members,

. That is really an amazing feat to have achieved, especially in this industry. ExtraIncome has been growing strongly, and at a very swift pace all these time, and we have proved ourselves to be the best in this industry. No other program has ever come close to us, and they never can, because ExtraIncome is different, and so are we special. Our members have been a huge support for us, all along the way, and you are the reason why we have reached this exact position where we are at now. I have no words to express my happiness and excitement.

During the past 4 months of journey, ExtraIncome has proved itself to be the most trustworthy and risk free online investment opportunity. Many programs have come and gone during the past 4 months, and we are well aware that many of you have lost in those programs. But ExtraIncome is still here, and we will always be here for our members. That is what makes us different, and so special. When other program work to make money for themselves, we here work to make money for our members. That is what exactly our name implies – we are you extra income earner. We are doing our level best in providing quality service for our members, and we have proved it all throughout the journey.

The growth of ExtraIncome has been stupendous all along. ExtraIncome has managed to conquer the hearts of 11,600 online investors. Yes! Our membership database has grown to 11,300 members, and as I write this, the count is increasing at a rapid pace. Daily member registrations have soared to 300 to 400, which is even increasing day by day. Deposits are sky-rocketing. The Alexa traffic rank of ExtraIncome has reached 13,761, and it will not take us long to be ranked among the top 10,000 websites around the world. Please take a look at our Alexa stats here,[ http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/exincome.com#trafficstats ], and witness the mind-boggling growth of the great ExtraIncome. Those stats just proves how strong we are, and how much more stronger we are growing every single day.

The fame and reputation of ExtraIncome is rising day by day. Most of you already know that ExtraIncome is the top and most preferred program in this industry. Our members have been investing and re-investing all the time, because they know that there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of at ExtraIncome. Our highly sophisticated instant withdrawal system allows members to withdraw their earnings instantly. Yes, that is right! You get paid within a matter of a millisecond after you submit your withdrawal request. Sounds brilliant, isn’t it? Well then, come experience the feeling to get paid instantly, if you have not yet.

But we are not going to stop it just there. We have a lot of plans to develop our program to meet the highest possible needs of our members, because our members are whom we work for. You are our employers, and we are your employee. It is your necessities that we strive to put into effect. We will be increasing our advertising campaign in the coming days, and we will also be implementing the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) feature for our website, to step up the safety of the transactions being made, to a higher level.

We have many more developments coming in our way, like a Live Chat, different language integrations, and many others, and all those will be done gradually. Together, we will re-write the history of high yield investment programs. When the other programs become a history, we will still be here, and our members will still be earnings a lot of money from us.

We are going to be your extra income earner for all your life throughout, because we are not going anywhere anytime. We are paying thousands of dollars every single day, and we intend to be in business for many years providing the same quality service for our members. As we have said before, visit us after 3 months; visit us after 6 months; or give us a visit after 1 year; we will still be here serving our members to the best of our abilities.

We invite all those members who have not joined our official forum (http://www.board.exincome.com) yet, to join our offical forum, and be a part of the huge ExtraIncome community. Witness with your own eyes the huge payments we are paying out every day in the Payment Proofs section. You can see amazing payment proofs of over $3500 in our official forum. Moreover, you can meet new members, make new friends, get your doubts cleared in the least possible time, post your payment proofs, introduce yourself to the family of ExtraIncome, and do much more. All our members and moderators are of great help to each other, and that is exactly the reason for the huge success of ExtraIncome.

The management of ExtraIncome wishes all its members, a prosperous money making stay with us. Make your dreams come true with the extraordinary ExtraIncome.

Best Regards,

Phil Whitaker

ExtraIncome

An enticing newsletter,that wants to make me invest ASAP like neva before.It's saying something about RE-WRITING hyip history,which looks cool to me,because for a hyip to reach 120days isn't an ordinary achievement,more happy earnings for investors of exincome!

take part in their referral contests and earn $1000 prize the first time, and in the second contest, win the $750 prize awards !

Win Upto $1,750 in Cash!

Dear Members,

We have a very exciting news for you all. ExtraIncome is proud to announce that we are going to have our first referral contest. All ExtraIncome members are welcome to participate in the contest. The referral contest will begin today, that is on April 8th, 2011, and will end on April 15th, 2011. The contest, as obvious, will last for a full one week.

We will be having two separate contests. Winners of the contests will be selected as per the following criteria.

------------------

FIRST CONTEST

------------------

-Members should refer 10 or more people to ExtraIncome

-Members should have at least 10 ACTIVE (should make a deposit) referrals

-At least 8 referrals should invest an amount of $500 or more

If you manage to meet the above criteria, you will be selected as a winner, and will be awarded with $1000 cash prize.

--------------------

SECOND CONTEST

--------------------

-Members who manage to bring 40 or more ACTIVE referrals to ExtraIncome, during the contest period, will be awarded with $750 cash prize.

Please keep in mind that only new referrals whom you manage to get during the contest period will be counted, and the existing ones will not be counted. There will be no limit to the number of winners. If more members meet the criteria for winning, then more will be the number of winners. Please note that, both the contests are independent of each other, and you can win both the prizes.

We strictly advise members not to refer themselves and create fake accounts, for the sake of winning the contest. Such fraudulent acts will not be tolerated in any case, and the required action will be taken against members who indulge in such activities.

The contest begins RIGHT NOW! Take part in the contest, and grab up to $1,750 in cash.

Best Regards,

Phil Whitaker

ExtraIncome

Apr-8-2011 09:04:35 AM

ExIncome Admin's News Letter Update April 10, 2011 1:03 PM GMT + 8

Referral Contest Clarification that they sent few hours ago.

Dear Members,

This is a clarification newsletter regarding the referral contest newsletter which we sent out a few hours ago. Many of our members had so many doubts regarding the criteria to win the contests. So we would like to make the criteria for each contest, a little more clear for our members.

---------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST CONTEST - WINNING CRITERIA, DETAILS & PRIZE

---------------------------------------------------------------

-Members should refer 10 or more people to ExtraIncome.

-Members should have at least 10 ACTIVE (should make a deposit) referrals.

-At least 8 referrals should invest an amount of $500 or more.

-Only new referrals whom you manage to get during the contest period will be counted.

-There will be no limit to the number of winners. If more members meet the criteria for winning, then more will be the number of winners.

-Winner(s) will be given a cash prize of $1000.

-Contest will last for a duration of one full week, i.e., from April 8th, 2011, to April 15th, 2011.

-Winner(s) will be announced only after the contest period ends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND CONTEST - WINNING CRITERIA, DETAILS & PRIZE

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Member should refer 40 or more people to ExtraIncome

-Member should have at least 40 ACTIVE (should make a deposit) referrals.

-There is no minimum amount requirement as to how much each of your 40 active referrals should deposit.

-Only new referrals whom you manage to get during the contest period will be counted.

-Only ONE winner will be selected for this contest.

-Winner will the the FIRST person to meet the winning criteria of this contest.

-Winner will be given a cash prize of $750.

-Contest will last for a duration of one full week, i.e., from April 8th, 2011, to April 15th, 2011.

-Winner will be announced only after the contest period ends.

Both contests will be independent of each other, and you can win both the contests, if you meet the winning criteria for each. We hope we have cleared your doubts, if you had any. Feel free to contact us if you have any addition queries.

Good luck to all ExtraIncome members who will be actively participating in this contest.

Best Regards,

Phil Whitaker

ExtraIncome

I have already spent 50$++ to this great HYIP site, and it seems to be sustainable for long time... I am amazed to see their instant payout system which I never saw before as well.... I am very satisfied with their 5 days plan with 120%, which's quite high profitable as All HYIPs are paying just 2 or 3%, but this's really trusted HYIP with 4% daily..

You're right Legend! I have withdrew my deposit in exincome and it's so instant i don't if i'm going to deposit it again or not, They having a contest it may affect the payment of exincome.

I don't think it won't affect payments. In fact contest is like an advertisement its help particular site to get more member. So its means more money for the site to pays its investors. Just think of it. Ty don't offer contest for a loss. They offer contest so that they can earn more.

I think this HYIP has gone behind our thinking about HYIP, I am amazed to see that It's paying from more than 4 months with that great ROI of 4% even more daily.... I don't know where they are getting the profit for us.... But definitely it will not last for long time with this high rates. any time it can stop their paying status.... Hope I will be lucky with that day.....

The site has got good looks and i invested there two times the money which my upline gave me ... and i earned 1$ from that site.. now the next cashout for me is tomorrow i.e., 12 th april 2011 so i get cashout tomorrow too. ;)

Hope that it wont go scam so soon and i can earn some amount of money from it :P

ExIncome Admin's News Letter Update April 16, 2011 4:29 PM GMT + 8

Second Interview with MNO!

Dear Members,

With much excitement and joy, we are happy to announce that, Paul, the blogger behind the most famous and successful blog, Money-News-Online.com, has interviewed us again for a second time, and the interview has been published in his blog. You can read the second interview here: http://money-news-online.com/blog/2011/04/15/15042011-second-interview-with-the-admin-of-extraincome/

Those who have still not read our first interview, and the review of ExtraIncome, may follow the below links to read those.

Review of ExtraIncome: http://money-news-online.com/blog/2011/01/22/21012010-extraincome-review-and-daily-news-from-the-industry/

First Interview: http://money-news-online.com/blog/2011/01/24/24012011-interview-with-the-admin-of-extraincome/

Second Interview: http://money-news-online.com/blog/2011/04/15/15042011-second-interview-with-the-admin-of-extraincome/

We know that many of our members, especially the active participants, of the ongoing contest are waiting with much eagerness and excitement, to know the winners, as the contest is about to end in a few more hours. We will be announcing the winners of the contest in our next newsletter. So stay tuned for that.

Best Regards,

Phil Whitaker

ExtraIncome

Exincome Admin's News Letter Update April 17, 2011 7:48 PM GMT + 8

Change your Destiny with ExtraIncome!

Dear Members,

ExtraIncome has been online for 130 days now, and we are as much excited as you are, to have achieved such a great milestone. We have gone through many achievements during our online journey, the latest one being the second interview with the famous blogger, Paul, of Money-news-Online.com.

As you all are aware of, it is very rare, especially in this industry, that a program has had a second interview with MNO. But ExtraIncome is re-writing the history of all programs. This is just the beginning of our very huge and successful journey that is lying ahead. This is just a spark of a huge flame. We bet you will be surprised when you see even more such interviews in future, a third interview, a fourth one, and even a fifth one. This is not something which is impossible, because anything is possible for ExtraIncome, and we have already proved ourselves to be the best program in the industry.

ExtraIncome is the perfect choice for you to make money. We are here to you to help you change your destiny. Of course, we all have our own destinies, which lie ahead of us, but it all depends on what we do now, what we do at the present. Your destiny, your future, depends on what you do now, what you do at the present. And when ExtraIncome is here being your present, you will not have to worry about your future. We are here to secure your future. Only ExtraIncome makes it possible for you.

Our Alexa stats [ http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/exincome.com#trafficstats ] speak everything about us. Those stats are a proof for everyone to know how popular we are, and know how trustworthy we are. The traffic rank of ExtraIncome has attained an unbelievable rank of 9,913, which means that we are now among the top 10,000 websites around the world. We have more than 17,000 members now, and our payment processors are getting flooded with so much of deposits daily. Many members are just investing and investing, because they believe in ExtraIncome. Some members have even made deposits of amounts exceeding $20,000, and this just shows how much trustworthy, safe, and secure ExtraIncome is a place to have your money invested.

ExtraIncome is the place where you can get close to 300% of your invested money in just one month time. ExtraIncome is the only place where you can invest your money without any risk. ExtraIncome has the safest and most profitable business model. We have strategized our business model to cater the needs of members who come from all aspects of life. We are open for all members across the globe, and we provide our service equally to everyone.

Now let us get into something which you all have been waiting for.

The referral contest we had launched on April 8th, 2011, and which ran for one full week duration, has successfully come to an end. It was a massive success, especially among the serious promoters. We have received a lot of registrations, and good amount of deposits. We know that most of you were waiting with much eagerness to know the results of the contest. It is time for us to announce the winners now. Before that, we would like to thank every member of ExtraIncome who actively took part in the contest, and did their level best to win the prizes.

We had 2 separate contests running in parallel; the prize promised for the winners of the first contest was $1000, and that for the winner of the second one was $750.

Only one member managed to meet the criteria of the first contest, and the $1000 prize goes to member “fortune15”. The prize of $1000 has been awarded to this member.

The winner of the second contest is member “Richest”. This member managed to meet the criteria of the second contest, and has been awarded the prize amount of $750.

We would like to congratulate both the winners, on behalf of the whole ExtraIncome community, for having grabbed the amazing cash prizes. Our very HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!

We have more exciting contests, and implementations, coming in our way. Stay tuned for those. As we had mentioned in one of our newsletters, when the other programs become a history, we will be here, being the present, and the future.

Come and change your destiny with the one and only, EXTRAINCOME.

Best Regards,

Phil Whitaker

ExtraIncome