Extended Exposure $0.0050

Standard Exposure $0.0050

Fixed Advertisement $0.0005

No Investment Required!

Minimum Payment $5.00

Accept PayPal, Payza

97533154168067355843.jpg

Free registration, thank you:

PROBUX - It's easy, It's free, It's Probux!

banner3.gif

despite the nice design this program is having i can tell the program will struggle to get members to work on the program,the click rates is very ok and standard but the minimum payout might be discouraging to ptc members, i guess members need to wait and see proof of payment before working on the program.

• 2 weeks later...

System Improvements

New Upgrade types

Two new types of Upgrades: Golden and Ultimate

Guaranteed Fixed Advertisements Daily

The Pay per click value for Fixed Advertisements are: Standard $0.01, Golden $0.01 and Ultimate $0.01.

Rented Referrals;

Among all requests made by users, the availability of rented referrals was the most requested.

We accept this request, however the quantity of referrals available will vary depending on how many users registered without a referrer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Features

Modified and restructured the design of the "My Account" page, in order to become more intuitive and easy to use.

Admin have enabled the option to transfer funds. from your Main Balance to Rental balance.

Now members can rent referrals using the Main Balance by simply transferring it to Rental Balance.

hello @ darwin, how do you know a lot of PTC sites know this, if you are one of the members on this site. if it is true this site can be trusted and not a fraudulent site can I see your receipt, because I'm not so sure with the current PTC is because now many scam PTC sites

the site design is very cool and I also found that this ptc provide many ads to click. if offer good per click rate, I am sure even free member will able to reach minimum payout in near time. but no matter long or short time needed to see the balance reach minimum payout, it worth to try because this ptc have paying status.

Its good to see a good luckig ptc site but its much better if darwin can show us proof of payments that this site is paying right now. I know he is good in ptc earnings as I see lots of proof of payments in other ptc sites that he is in active. And I do believe taht probux has an earning chance simply beause darwin is in this site. But same time I'm just realistic. Proof of payments is always the best convincer.

I follow a lot of the new ptc and till date I have not received any payment from new ptc that I follow and lots of ptc are telling us to invest in advance in order to receive payment when we submit figures have reached the minimum payout amount, whether this includes ptc one that requires us to invest before we get payment

• 3 weeks later...

Improvements

Search Tool;

New tool available to facilitate the search for posts and topics in the forum.

Online member;

From now on, the forum will show the users who are Online, so you are able to post and get a quick response from anyone online.

Daily Exposure;

A new type of exposure advertisement is available to all members and advertisers.

Now you may announce and pay only for the days you want to display your ad.

Its seems this ptc site is still trying to improve itself. I guess admin of this site has long term plan for this site. Anyway I'm happy that I'm earning good and I hope I can make good income in here in the future also. I just like to see thi site running strong and running full time. I hope in two to three weeks time I can see my earnings building up. My fear is that my earnings will all be mini cents. lols.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes this is one of the best paid to click site now and with in short period of time there are many people who have joined the site and made some decent cash from the site . and when we look into the click rates also they are very good and encouraging click rates this made the site to the best paying ptc site .

I have high hopes with this site. Its like a younger version of clicksense if you ask me. lols. I guess I'm just happy that this site is not using a buxhost script. lols. So far I check its alexa rating and its seems growing some how so its really looking promising. But we really can't tell if this site is for good for just going to turn to scam just like other ptc site. But at least this one really look much better.

So far probux is ranked 5,962th in the world and for me that is a good alexa ranking. I also notice that yesterday this site loses 26% of its members and I don't know why. But in the last seven days its still up by 17%. I hope we can make good income in here. I really hope that we can make good income in here as this site is really a good ptc site and its not a claim as you can check its alexa rating and its really have a good rank. Yesterday 0.037% -26.46% down_arrow.gif 7 day 0.036% +17% up_arrow.gif 1 month 0.0294% +41% up_arrow.gif

in this ptc site we can earn more many more clicking ads,but here we must upgrade over memebership then only we can reach minimum payout easlyand the free members cant reach the payout until upgarde to membership an iam the alreday member of this ptc site and waitinf for the first payment

• 3 weeks later...

ProGrid, enjoy!

How to participate of ProGrid?

Just click anywhere on the picture in the ProGrid page and win up to $2 directly into your Main Balance! Each click will open up a sponsor's site that you will have to view for up to 5 seconds. After this time has passed you will know if you are a winner or not.

What are the available prizes for ProGrid?

There are many prizes available daily, they vary between: $0.10, $0.25, $0.50, $1.00 and $2.00

There is no limit for how many prizes a user can win, thus you can win several prizes in a single day!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good new

When either renting, recycling or renewing and you find that you don't have enough funds in your rental balance, the system will now automatically deduct the extra from your main balance, without the need for a manual transfer.

• 4 weeks later...

@darwin, isn't that what they always do any way? As in, I didn't realsie that was a new feature probux added to their site, I thought the script, they had that feature originally.

I am not sure whether to rent referrals here or not, because the clicking rate is pretty high, earning at least 5 cents each day, and there are debates over whether this site will last long or not mainly because of the high clicking rate, so maybe I should go for short, and cash out ASAP