Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

erp-finance - erp-finance.com

quangnam52335

Lol...what are they learning from this program,it just happened that the admin has been honest and the program is currently paying,there are so many hyip programs out there that have stayed for long and has better roi than ERP-FINANCE,ayways it is good to know that this one is still paying

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,they are still paying but the truth is i can be tempted to invest in this program,i feel like investing in hyip program this week,i can still give this one a try. Only if it has high roi regardless of how long it has stayed,but the low roi won't make me to invest in it

Seriously from my experience i can still invest in a program that has a moderate roi and it has been running for long,i would simply be saying it is the low roi that would make me not to invest in this one 'cos reaching BEP would really take a long time,so i just can't afford to risk it

Since I'm earning in forex right now I just have lots of reservation in investing in hyip sites right now. But this one look promising. I guess if I'm not earning in forex I will going to invest some of my earnings in ptp forums in this hyip site than add my earnings to forex trading. But since I'm earning about 10% a month in forex I just feel that its good and better if I invest in forex than in this hyip site.

And that's a good think to promote. If a hyip site has low rate its can last long and if you want to earn more in here you need to promote this hyip site and earn commission when your referral invested. this is the best way to maximize earnings in here. That's why most of those who has a website like a ptp forums or a hyip monitoring site has bigger chance of making good profit in here.

And that's a good think to promote. If a hyip site has low rate its can last long and if you want to earn more in here you need to promote this hyip site and earn commission when your referral invested. this is the best way to maximize earnings in here. That's why most of those who has a website like a ptp forums or a hyip monitoring site has bigger chance of making good profit in here.

Most of the time it will, still there are quite a few scammers who use this idea and scam people with low interest hyip sites. But if it is run by people who are interested to run the site as long as possible, then it would be a good choice to invest in the site, sadly we don't know the background of the people who run the site. Still using referral system in erp finance and other hyip sites is a good thing.

and this program is paying, so i think that is a good thing from them, from what i see that erp already paid members for 186 days and i think tomorrow they will pay members too, at least until this week end i still see bigger chance for them to pay investors here and plus some hyip monitors that monitoring them

and this program is paying, so i think that is a good thing from them, from what i see that erp already paid members for 186 days and i think tomorrow they will pay members too, at least until this week end i still see bigger chance for them to pay investors here and plus some hyip monitors that monitoring them

I have checked the site two to three times today and all the time it showed "server not found" error. Is the site has gone for update of server or they starting to scam, I don't know but when a hyip site goes offline it's never a good thing. I think the admin must put the site back online as soon as possible otherwise members might get afraid. Will check the site later to see whether it's working or not.

I'm sorry to announce that Erp-Finance has turned scam because apart from the server error, many monitors viewing it now have a PROBLEM status even though some still have a Paying status. http://allmonitors.n...rp-finance.com. Investors should simply STAY AWAY.

Yes, now i have learned that the site went offline with the intention of not coming back, that was the fear it create at the start for me. But i have just learned that they haven't paid many people since last few days, the hyips always pay most of the monitors to fool the normal investors, so one got to be careful in that. Between i have learned about this site bit late so decided to not invest in it. If i have invested, then i would have lost 90% of the investment.