Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

erp-finance - erp-finance.com

quangnam52335

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as the days goesn on erp-finance grow as one of the good HYIP site, as we can see that they have more investors that really want to invest here rather than the one who don't want. plus this program have been online for 154 days, which is already quite long time for hyip site, and many people must be consider to invest here

That's right,i must say that ERP-FINANCE is one of the best hyip program since last year that it was launched,honestly speaking i never beleived that this low profiled hyip program would stay for so long,even the AVO INC that did great last year never stayed up to this one,so i must give kudos to ERP-FINANCE's admin

Yes, it is correct and I too think that if a not good program, it will be not ever to be pinned here and this program too is same, only have problem, they have ran too long already therefore I will not put fund here because if with small investment, it will be very long for refunding and with big fund, they have ran too long already, I don't sure that they can run at end of my plan

I am not an active investor of this program, I think I should be, anyway, if I ever have to chose a plan to invest in, I refer the second plan with $50 minimum, since it has a better ROI of 0.7% in offer compared to the first plan with 0.5%, as we can be confident of ERP that it stays longer to keep us in profit.

I thought this site has turn to scam as its running for a long time already. I tried to open the site and see that its still existing and I'm hoping that its still paying also. I need to do more research and check the lastest proof of payments. Usually I don't trust proof of payments coming from a hyip monitoring site. I prefer proof of payments coming from indvidual investors.

they are paying and i can see payment proofs of this program too. and this program have been running for 153 days , that is already considered as stable site, i don't know how people come up with that thought but if they check forums like talkgold maybe they will get that they pay both of hyip monitors or individual investors who invested their money

That's very correct,the program is still paying up till now,there are payment proofs in different forums,i really like how this program is working but the truth is i just can't invest in it 'cos it has been running for like 153 days,and apart from that,the roi is just too low

I think this program has really gained the trust of guys and that is majorly they have surpassed the mark inhere and the great thing is that he has silenced his critics.i just hope that the program would be making the 200days mark and would be going ahead to make the 365days mark.lol

It's just not a new thing if this one can mark 365 days online,this program should be able to pay for more than 365 days 'cos the roi that the program is paying is so low,let us just be watching if this program can complete a round just like StallionGold has did

That's not a trick,it is just that the admin is honest,if he is not honest this program would have been dead a long time ago,well this program is still doing good at the moment and some of my friends are now willing to invest in this program,i just hope that this program can continue to pay for long

Yes, it is correct, I too think that this site even can pay out up to 1 year because really their plans are very low and admin can control good paying out investors and monitors with this rate when he have big fund to promote and attract more new investors, I will not be surprise if this site can become of longest paying sites in HYIP field

This one would definitely pay for a very long time 'cos the roi that is being offered in the program is so low,so i am sure that it would keep paying for a long time,i am still watching it but i don't think that i can invest in it 'cos of 2 things,the roi is too low and secondly it has been running for a long time

This one would definitely pay for a very long time 'cos the roi that is being offered in the program is so low,so i am sure that it would keep paying for a long time,i am still watching it but i don't think that i can invest in it 'cos of 2 things,the roi is too low and secondly it has been running for a long time

Really, it is not surprise with your analyst because their plan are very long and almost same sites too only have this rate and with long sites, if investor want earn good and safe, they must have many funds to investors so that have again fund faster, this site too is same, they too have ran very long and I'm sure that many big investors too have began to have benefit with this site

Yes, it too is same with almost investors invested in this site at this time, although I don't invest here but if this site can return from time of beginning, may be I have consider to invest here because they are having plan very good and it is reasonable so that site can exist long when admin have more fund here

Yea,that's very correct,the admin has really gained from this program,the admin might decided to end this program at any time,that is why i would not be investing in this program,you guys shoulnt get me wrong,the program is still doing pretty well

It is your decision but really I'm not ever to see you to invest in any HYIP site and if have, I hope that you tell with me about it if you have invested??? and with this site, I too think that it is late in all because this site too have ran too long, I'm not sure that they will able to pay out at least a round from time that I want to invest