Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

erp-finance - erp-finance.com

quangnam52335

Site is loading slow in my end. I wonder if anyone their can check if its loading slow also. Anyway Its not openning. But I guess I will already finishing my post in here before the site will going to open fully. I hope this site is still good to invest but if its really slow in opening. I don't think its worth it to invest in here right now and if you invest in here I think its better you cashout regularly.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea that is true investing with the program now is far more than risk because its has spent quit a number of days online and anything can easyly happen here so i will not advice anybody to invest here for sure its far more than risk here.

It is right that no hyip continue to pay for ever, but this too is fact that there come some damn good programs which let us make quite much profit before they go, and for me er-finance looks to be one of such good programs. Even though roi is lower than many other programs but is not it get little with safety instead of going for big but more risky way.

Hiow much did you invest for you to be able to have requested for this such huge amounts,I hope you never manipulated this earning cos this program is actually offering 0.5% daily or you have been accumulating the profits,anyways I would get þo know if this payment proof is been manipulated

@syrine22,you don't take time to read and assimilate comments before making yours,I am not saying that there are no big investors,get that fact right,can you see how much he received for a day profit,can you calculate how much he would have invested for him to have been able to get this huge sum as a 0.5% daily roi,it means he has invested $149,000 into the program,I doubt if he can do that,i would like if he can provide the screenshot of his LR account just if he actually invested in the program

@hadg33: just be positive thinking dude, since that users is monitors i think maybe he invested with more than $50,000 here or about $400 and the cashout when his investment plan here end, but honestly i still cannot find much payment proof of this program in the google, but some hyip monitors already put their bucks into this program right now

@Trickstar,I don't know what you are talking about bloke,even if he is a monitor is he not human? So he must put all his freaking funds into the program,don't get it twisted,I am not saying he didn't invest in the program,let him post more of his payment proofs in proper section,do you know if he is the owner of the program and he was just þrying to promote it

Lols you are such a funny bloke,like I have said,you don't read and assimilate before you make posts,you just make posts anyhow by post chasing,I never said that the program wasn't paying,so I don't even know what you are talking about,I asked the hyip monitor a question,it is not by force for him to answer me,and moreover don't you know that promoters are always in forums like this,i see so many promoters or admins in GT

Why did you decide that I'm lying. Look at other forums and websites. The project is working steadily.

mmgp.ru - mmgp.ru / showthread.php? t = 138455

investoday.ru - investoday.ru / index.php? showforum = 20

talkgold.com - talkgold.com / forum / showthread.php? t = 367907

rusmmg.ru - rusmmg.ru / showthread.php? t = 24983

rolclub.com - rolclub.com/current-hyips-discussion/3527869-erp-finance-erp-finance-com.html

dreamteammoney.com - dreamteammoney.com / index.php? showtopic = 157057

forum-profit.ru - forum-profit.ru/showthread.php? t = 22432

Do not really know the rules of the forum, probably should not be left here by reference. I ask the moderators to excuse me evidence of stable work can be found here: pg-invest "." ru ("- to remove) - this is my private site. I'm just an investor and would like to share with you the success of the project.

And it is worth recalling that the percentage of income depends on the amount of your contribution and the contributions of partners.

Fresh payout:

22:38 13.12.12 Receive 14397482 Payment 377.64 USD from account U2937458. Memo: API Payment. ERP-Finance 36329. Payment ID: 36329

That's also the previous payments:

Date: 2012-09-12 09:14:09

Batch: 123441388

From Account: U6224685

Amount: $637.58

Memo: ERP-Finance #33180

Date: 2012-07-12 08:05:39

Batch: 123216484

Amount: $570.88

Memo: ERP-Finance #31905

Date: 2012-04-12 19:51:28

Batch: 122795669

Amount: $1000.00

Memo: ERP-Finance #30650

History of payments can continue for about three months ...

@pg-invest-ru,don't get me wrong,I never said you were lying,I only asked a question and this was my initial post that I posted

Hiow much did you invest for you to be able to have requested forthis such huge amounts,I hope you never manipulated this earningcos this program is actually offering 0.5% daily or you have been accumulating the profits,anyways I would get þo know if this payment proof is been manipulated

I was only wondering on how much you have invested on this program,you have now proved that you invested huge funds into this program,you must have invested above $100,000 for you to be able to withdraw such huge funds on a daily basis,syrine22 got me wrong,so he was the person that tried to derailed the thread,sorry for the inconveniences,I never doubted hyip monitors...thanks

Lols you are such a funny bloke,like I have said,you don't read and assimilate before you make posts,you just make posts anyhow by post chasing,I never said that the program wasn't paying,so I don't even know what you are talking about,I asked the hyip monitor a question,it is not by force for him to answer me,and moreover don't you know that promoters are always in forums like this,i see so many promoters or admins in GT

You see yourself you dont have anything to say.Now who is post chasing??isn't it you.you said he could never have got such a payment.sincerely hadg33 you should stop all this your childish attitude.

You see yourself you dont have anything to say.Now who is post chasing??isn't it you.you said he could never have got such a payment.sincerely hadg33 you should stop all this your childish attitude.

Lols,you are so funny,you pounced on my post and reply,take your time and read all the posts on the page before making posts,I never said that the hyip monitor did not get the payments,I only said that the program offers 0.5% as the daily roi,so i was wondering on how much he has invested,that's all,and what is childish about that?

The internet site is actually accessable through our location. Your timeframe on the method will begin through 10days as well as above based on the a single you want. best regards the best thing that i feel choosing experiencing inhere is actually the fact the administrative on the web page is actually forking over.

Wow,this is what impresses me about this program,the admin is just a honest admin,for him to be paying such huge funds to investors on a daily basis means he is doing a great job,I just can't be tempted to invest in this program,I will simply be watching it till it spawns a scam