Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

erp-finance - erp-finance.com

quangnam52335

UNIVERSAL DEPOSIT – YOUR PERSONAL SAVINGS VEHICLE

Currently we are offering a universal deposit which is undated and unrestricted, and earns interest whose amount depends on your current account balance.

This means that your interest today is more than it was yesterday. Additionally, you can withdraw your money whenever you please, in part or in full, and keep all of the accrued interest.

Universal deposit is an excellent way to handle savings. It’s a “money box” that works!

Balance Daily Profit

from 5$ to 50$ 0.5%

from 50$ to 150$ 0.7%

from 150$ to 500$ 0.9%

from 500$ to 1 500$ 1.1%

from 1 500$ to 5 000$ 1.3%

from 5 000$ to 15 000$ 1.5%

from 15 000$ to 50 000$ 1.7%

over 50 000$ individually

REFERRAL SYSTEMS

SINGLE COMMISSION DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT BROUGHT IN

Combined totals of account balances of your referred customers Your referral rate

less than 100$ 1.5%

from 100$ to 500$ 3%

from 500$ to 5000$ 4%

from 5 000$ to 15 000$ 5%

from 15 000$ to 50 000$ 6%

from 50 000$ to 150 000$ 7%

over 150 000$ 7.5%

DAILY COMMISSION DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT BROUGHT IN

Combined totals of account balances of your referred customers Your referral rate

from 20$ to 100$ 0.1%

from 100$ to 500$ 0.15%

from 500$ to 5000$ 0.3%

from 5 000$ to 15 000$ 0.5%

from 15 000$ to 50 000$ 0.7%

from 50 000$ to 150 000$ 0.75%

over 150 000$ 0.8%

Accept: LR/PM

Join now: https://erp-finance.com

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this one is nice program, since they have nice script and great layout :D, i am sure it will attract more investors to join in this program, their interest rate also low and sustainable, based on my own view this program will pay members for long time since their PLAN also long term plan, and their support also good and online for 24 hours

having a nice script and a great layout doesnt it is a good program,the roi offered in all plans are just too low though the program is sustainable but i dont think it is worth investing in,if you invest in this kind of a program,you will only earn little and the program has already gone with your principal

The ROI though looks low but should be sustainable for a long duration of time.Meanwhile i think to me the program looks promising and if proper management is in place it should be payable for long.i just hope the admin would be adding some quality monitors to make guys show interest.

The site is safe for the security reasons because the site is protected with the SSL layer . but unlike all other hyip sites this is some what different and here the main earnings depends upon the referral system and the more you refer the more you earn . may be the admin came up with a different concept but any ways good script too .

• 2 months later...

Yea,the site is secured and fully protected,it has ssl encryption and antiddos protection,the program is currently doing great by having a paying status,and it has really gained support from monitors,the minimum spend is quite affordable by most investors but the only thing that I don't like about the program is the low roi

Yea,this program will definitely pay cos it is offering a reasonable and unreasonable roi in all plans,the program has gained lot of support from monitors and that is the more reason why the program has been paying for several days,I will just be watching this program

Looking at plans the programs seems having potential to stay paying for years as none of the plan offer unreasonable or very high interest rate. Even though program designed for long term admin kept the minimum affordable, and as those who refer get daily interest on their referals deposits it is worth to promote for gaining good income.

I have to check more about this HYIP here before making investment inside here. If I feel it is very good, then I will try to find the monitor with RCB plan here. After that, I will make an investment if I get enough money on my Liberty Reserve account here. This is how I invest on HYIP

The site is accessable from my location.The duration of the program starts from 10days and above depending on the one you want.sincerely the great thing that i think you would be enjoying inhere is the fact that the admin of the site is paying.

Thanks for the reply. I have finally been able to access the program at my end. This program has a good roi that will be sustainable for a reasonable period. I just hopoe the admin continues paying for a very long time. I'm not sure if I will invest here but if I later do so, I will update in this thread

We can only hope that the program continues paying investors but the Admin has the final say. Its good to see that early investors are still getting their daily profits here but it may be too late to join here because the program has been online for some time, therefore I will forget about investing here.

Right now its paying but same time its very important that we don't add anymore funds in here and just cashout as much as we can in here and maintain minimum investments only. This is the only way to minimize the risk and make profit at the same time. But if you really feel that your taking too much risk its better that if you have a chance to withdraw. Withdraw all of your money.