Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Gold Forum - moneygoldforum.com

bringpeace

MGF moneygoldforum.com

MGF is a new Paid to post forum. The admin is really an honest & friendly person. Earn money by making posts or winning the contests.There are some contests is running where u can earn some easy cash.

Create thread point = 3 points

Reply thread point = 2 points

minimum cashout = 200 points

Payment through Liberty Reserve & PerfectMoney.

Point info :

* 1 MGF Point = $0.005 ( will rise in the future)

and we also can promote this forum and get money, we can see in this forum about the informations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the info, bringpeace. Anyway, after I checked the site, I see that there are not many activities. Besides, I think the rate per thread/post is low compared to the other PTP forums. So, I should wait and see for more activities in the site.

Indeed. The rate point is kinda low. I think I'll pass this one. Sorry. :(

• 2 years later...

That's why always think if it's going to be worth it spending your time in here because somehow we have many good Forums where we can post with a good rates so if you don't have much time to spend then it's not really worth it spending your time in here as you may end up paying more with your electric bill.

the cost spending your time and efforts with the following because for some reason we've quite a few great Discussion boards wherever we can easily article which has a great charges and so with no enough time to spend subsequently it is not really worth this spending your time and efforts with the following as you may turn out paying much more together with your electric payment.

Well, I am just wondering if this forum still active and paying the members or not here. Because here we can see, this forum is not that busy and not that popular anymore here. We better check again on this forum here. So, we can work again if this one is legit here.

• 2 weeks later...

I was saying before that it migh not even worthy to pay your effort and elecricity for the payment you may get in here, those Hyip monitors that are active in here have a lot of payment proof posting so that's a lot of work to do posting such a lot of payment proof to earn five dollars in here because they usually withdrawing for five dollars in here.

• 2 weeks later...

That is very true its like the forum is having a very low rate in terms of payment so I have nothing to worry about this for now what I really think here is we need to try our possible best and make some post on dailly basis this will help the forum to go another level from here because in as much as i know there is not much members yet with them so i have nothing to worry about for now.

• 1 month later...

I registered mgf only day or two soon after their cracking open seemed to be one of the 1st 50 members from the beginning citizens were serious and many but currently i observe only hyip liters energetic presently there must be the lower premiums which often legend kid mentioned can presently there be a associate that is compensated from mgf and write about practical knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this website is permanently closed . this website is not found . This website paid to post rate has low but I am one of the member and when I reach minimum payout that time site is closed. So, this is my bad luck. If anyone knowing some good paying paid to post forum site please send me.

The forum is no longer paying I think that was the reason why the admin just decide to close the forum for more activity here all that the trader need to do is for him to make sure that he try his possible best and close this thread to avoid confusion