Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

right5 - right5.com

quangnam52335

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well R5 is really doing great till now and the admin of the program keeps advertising R5 and this is making the program gaining more investors,many investors are just sweeping profits in R5 now,but i cant be tempted to invest in it,i will just be watching it

Sincerely i think this program has really surpassed what majority of we investors expected.i just hope guys would be getting closer to their plan expiration soonest.sincerely i think there is an every chance such a program would be paying for long.

yeah they are doing well even with that plan and it make them more reputable in the eyes of investors. it seems from what i see admin can finish the second round here and it already break what people said about this site before :D, at least they are doing well for now

Yes the admin is quite active in making the program much popular in most of the forums and also advertising the site in most of the places . as i see the site have very good no of investors joining every day and they are making very good profits with this program . and to be frank this is one of the best hyip now this days .

well the program is really doing great by still paying investors,there are still some hyip lovers that are investing big in this program but i must say that it will be risky for investors investing big in this program to be more careful with program

great job for this program, passed 48 days and now their 49th days, and until now they are still paying, i know they are risky site but in fact we cannot deny that until now they still paying all investors, more of payment proof you all can check in the other hyip forums

Sincerely i usually regreted the fact that i didn't join such a great program when it kicked started.sincerely it is great and awesome that they are still paying.i just hope they would keep paying investors for a continious duration of time.

because many people before that said this site is totally bad without looking at the fact dude :D, but in fact today we still see this porgram keep paying members and now they even want to reach second round of their investment here without any big problems, or any bad issue.

right5.com will support us a long time and its my confidence to get a huge profit from here. i like it so much and everybody can choice it as their investment. every hyip site will scam one day but its a new hyip site and registered now-a-days. its my believe that it will profitable for us and i will get a good amount from here.

Its good to see many payment proofs out here, even though its a discussion thread.Well Right5 is going very strong and i am sure admin is very professional.From yesterday i did not got any payment in Egopay but upon making some research i ve found that some other hyips also were not able to make payments through Egopay.Hopefully, i ll get pending payments today.

right5.com is a hyip site. it gives 150% total after 30 days meaning a daily roi around 1.6 for 30 days.somebody thing they would be paid long days but it will be reminded that it will scam one day. then our invest will be scammed. why we do this. such kind of business should be avoided. our main think should be smart. we don't waste our time and money. if we remind it that will help us all-time. investing in hyip site is so much waste of time and spending money. some times we see that many hyip site use freeware, spyware, malware. if we avoid this type of site we can not access that. thanks to all.

The big question right now is this site paying or not? Because last time I heared this site has turn to scam already and last time I heared theirs no more payments coming in. But if anyone can confirm that he still got paid or his request of payments is still pending then I guess we can say that this site is really has turn to scam already. Its been paying for awhile and paying good so I think its okay if its turn to scam now.

No doubt one of the very good reliable program ever and as i see the investors to this site is increasing every day because in this present situation there are only some legit hyip sites and this one is also one of them . and the admin also playing to the members on time .