Your Click: $0.005

Referral Click: $0.004

Upgraded

Your Click: $0.01

Referral Click: $0.004

Investor

Your Click: $0.015

Referral Click: $0.005

The minimum payout is set at $0.10 for the first cashout, $0.5 for the second, $1 for the third and $3 for every one after that.

Once you reach the minimum amount, you can withdraw your money to either PayPal.

Payza will be added soon!

First 1000 users get $3 sign up bonus to your account instantly!

Free registration, thank you:

GRANDECLIX - Homepage

banner.gif

Total Users: 1689 Paid: $6.53

Just want to share that this site starts to pay now. I see that its already paid 6.53 dollars to its members and for me that is a good start. Although I don't see the actual proof of payments I'm sure this one is going to be a good and paying ptc sites for a long time. The site look good and stable and I know we can make some profit in here at regular basis. I know its not much but its better than nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

You can cashout maximum of $2 without any investment. The first min. payout is $1 - $1.5 - $2 - $3.

Admin reduced "days between cashouts" for standards from 14 to only 7 days.

Payza finally reviewed and approved. You can also fund your Purchase Balance instantly.

Direct referral limit for Standard members increased to 15. Admin also added 1 and 6 months option for "Upgraded" membership.

From now Admin give $0.5 to all who register until 5000 users.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As a standard member you can cashout maximum of $2+130% of your investments. Until now, you could withdraw 130% of your investments to a payment processors you wish, no matter which payment processor you used for investing.

From now, you'll be able to withdraw 130% of your Payza investments to Payza and 130% of your PayPal investments to Paypal only.

I guess the site plan is like one of the ptc site that I joined before that turn to scam already. Its does pay but you need to invest after second request of payments if you want to earn more. But the trict in this type of site is simple. Invest back what you earn in here so that you can increase the minimum amount that you can withdraw in here. Although the big problem is that if the site turn to scam.

I guess after 5 dollars its bye bye or invest in here or upgrade in here. I don't recommend upgrade so I guess its good to click and reach 5 dollars then request payments and then forget about this site. For me 5 dollars earnings is better than no earning at all and 5 dollars earnings is better than investing and losing money instead in the long run. I don't say that its going to turn to scam soon. But the odds are not good if you invest.

indeed if we want to invest in a PTC better find detailed information about the site if the site is really trustworthy, in addition to that we also have to see how the actual members who join PTC sites if it exceeded the 100 thousand members, as PTC sites certainly have gotten more than 100 thousand members is a good site and trustworthy evident from the number of members registered on the site, so we do not feel afraid of losing the investment in PTC sites.

• 3 weeks later...

Fund promotion is back !

So, if you'll deposit a certain amount of money or buy an upgrade, you'll get some bonus to purchase balance.

Investments between :

$5 and $10 ---> $0.5 to PB

$10.01 and $15---> $1 to PB

$15.01 and $20---> $2 to PB

$20.01 and $30---> $3 to PB

$30.01 and $45---> $5.5 to PB