Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

711finance - 711finance.com

quangnam52335

711Finance is ON FIRE!

5bBcm.png

The image above does not included today's earnings. I have all 12 slots filled, in 2 days i can make a new deposit when one expires.

I trust my instincts and i do very well in hyips. if you don't know ask around. (side note... I learn something new every day)

So, tomorrow i have reached the conditions to apply for my 24% 1. time Bonus at 711finance.

I spoke with Amanda in chat, and she told me that i had to send an email to bonus24@711finance.com providing following info:

Username

Date and amount of first deposit

PM or LR account that was used for that

Date and amount of second deposit

PM or LR account that was used for that

She asked me to tell you folks at forums, that you can send the email 12 days after the second investment has finished.

It will then be sent into your balance account within 24 hours.

So, i can only tell you people, that you shold look into your account at 711, and look at the date when the second investment expired, and twelve days after that send the email to bonus24@711finance.com

I will update you here, and let you know if i have recieved it tomorrow.

Guess i was one of the first to invest in 711 this time.

2012-09-10 10:00:46 AM 2012-09-22 10:00:46 AM

( Plan Percent : 12.00% Daily ) 7.000 USD

LibertyReserve 10.08 USD N/A Off

2012-09-08 08:26:44 AM 2012-09-20 08:26:44 AM

( Plan Percent : 12.00% Daily ) 10.000 USD

LibertyReserve 14.40 USD N/A Off

So wish me luck, even though it is only 2.40$

Bonus24

So now i got my 1. time 24% Bonus

2012-10-04 12:42:06 Bonus 1-Time-Bonus24 - PAID 2.40USD LibertyReserve

I have requested it for withdrawal immediately.

So it should be on my Liberty Account tomorrow.

Well now, i must admit, that it annoys me i only deposited 10$ the first time!

But who could know that i would really recieve it.

I hope that other members have been more clever, and made a big deposit first.

They will soon recieve a lot more than me ;-(

You can add more funds if you still comfortable on it because the more funds you invest then the more profit because I think the program is doing great as we can see a payment proof regularly in here. There may be some members who deposited a big amount in here so the return will be good.

You can add more funds if you still comfortable on it because the more funds you invest then the more profit because I think the program is doing great as we can see a payment proof regularly in here. There may be some members who deposited a big amount in here so the return will be good.

Yes, i know.

But guess its not possible to get another 24% bonus <_<

Unless you borrow your neighbors internet connection, and register from there! Ha ha

Anyway, i think i will put some more money in this program.

It looks to me, it could be true that it will run fine 2 cycles more.

I will see how much money i can find under my pillow :rolleyes: .

711finace.com is a legal and registered company. it is a hyip site and already provide a good amount of profit for everybody. i think all hyip investor will get a good amount of profit from here. i also invest here and already get a good amount of profit. i always want to get a huge profit from any hyip site but can not get. for this reason i want to get a good amount of profit from here for success my dream. i think i will be succeeded this time.

711finance.com is a paying investing site.investing in a hyip site is always so risky. that has some problem if you can invest in a hyip sitedoes not have any problem.if this real i think it does not worst to invest here in this time. i am always recommended everyone that don't invest in hyip site and they become scam in a few days. so why you take risk about you invest. if anyone interested about investing here then you can look at a glance about the hyip monitor where the paying and non-paying option is listed. so everyone should check hyip monitor.

711finace.com is a legal and registered company. it is a hyip site and already provide a good amount of profit for everybody. i think all hyip investor will get a good amount of profit from here. i also invest here and already get a good amount of profit. i always want to get a huge profit from any hyip site but can not get. for this reason i want to get a good amount of profit from here for success my dream. i think i will be succeeded this time.

Theirs no such thing as legal and registered company. Just wait for three to six months and this site will going to turn to scam. But it does not mean we can't earn in here. We just need to face the facts that this site is a hyip site and hyip site do come and go. Theirs thousands of hyip site that claim they are legit and even some offer insurance but were are they now?

Payment Proof

Yet another fast payment!

You have received a payment to your account U6121xxx:

Date: 2012-14-10 09:59:45

Batch: 114502366

From Account: U5378109 (711Finance)

Amount: $14.10

Memo: Payment

Just some additional info for you;-)

My total external deposits is 160.84$

Total processed withdrawals 185.90$

So I have made a profit so far of 25.06$ ;-)

711 is the best!!

Thanks Amanda

This program is definitely great and i'm happy to see that it still paying until now adding to that an amazing design and 1M$ deposited. By taking a look to the hyip monitors i see that 8 hyip monitors are showing paying statut while 2 are showing waiting and scam statut.