Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

711finance - 711finance.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin!

711Finance is a 12 year old offshore corporation which employs over 47 staff. With 12 years of investing experience and year on year returns that permanently out perform, more than 6,000 investors see 711Finance as the only place to put their investment capital. No where else are you able to find such high returns with such minimal risk.

Plan:

12% Daily For 12 Calendar Days

Min Spend : 10 USD

Referral Commission : Up to 12%

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join now: http://711finance.com/AN827375

one of the good program that still online outside :D, the plan is profitable and sustainable, it will make many investors interested to join this program and invest here. one more important thing this program is paying program. you can check there are a lot of payment proof shared in other forums

• 1 month later...
Dear members and investors of 711Finance

My name is Amanda Russel, I am the admin of 711Finance

Today I do have some good news for all of you

*** Today, on 08-Sept-2012 ***

*** 711 is going to re-launch ***

A few words about what happened so far and 711\'s current situation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many of you may already know, 3 of our several LR accounts have been limited by LibertyReserve without any given reason.

That happened at that time back in August, when LR was gone for all of us for more than a week.

Since then I kept trying to get in touch with LibertyReserve staff to find out, why our accounts had been limited,

and more importantly, when they\'d get back their unlimited status.

( Note: unlimited status means here, accounts can receive but *not* send any funds )

Until now I haven\'t been given any case-specific explanation. Moreover, by reading their last blog posts from 8/22 and 8/29/2012,

I only do know what all of us know:

-------quote LR-------

\"...We have finished restoring account access statuses for many accounts

that were erroneously secured before. Now, you should have full access

to your accounts and funds within them.

Please note that more accounts are being restored weekly until eventually

all effected accounts are set back to the same status as before. ...\"

-------end quote LR-------

Needless to say, that 711Finance accounts are still limited and obvioulsy fall

under those range of accounts, which allegedly will receive back normal account status

in the upcoming weeks.

Meanwhile I was in contact with many of you via email and fb-chat and realized, there is

a huge demand on setting up a new program with a similar investment plan, to continue on 711\'s successful

path which had only been interrupted by the LR desaster. The majority of you requested to get informed,

when I\'d start a new program.

At that point it is more than time to inform all of you about some important decisions, I have made:

First of all I have to say, I can *not* imagine to close 711 and to simply open another successful program.

The two main reasons are:

- 711 proved to be a very successful program from it\'s very first online day.

It has been successful until that day LR closed it\'s doors for all of us for more than a week and limited our accounts, (which made it impossible do remain operationable).

- If I would close 711, many of you would loose their hard earned money. And I am going to make sure, that this is not going to happen!

... So , here we go ...

I decided to do a

1. Re-Launch of 711Finance on 08-Sept-2012

(a)

711Finance is going to re-launch today.

Your previous 711-member-account data have been secured and stored, as they are needed to process payments

to each former 711-member, who hadn\'t reached bep yet. ( I am going to detail this later in that email. )

( B)

711 is re-launching with a completely resetted database.

Everyone of you should register (only) 1 (ONE) new member account

©

711 offers for your new investments the exact same successful

*** \"12Daily-WealthCreator\" plan ***

INVESTMENTS

- Minimum investment = $7.00

- Maximum investment = $11,000.00

- Invest with LR or / and PM

- Max. 1 investment per day per member per e-currency

- Max. 24 active deposit at the same time ( 12 per e-currency )

EARNINGS

- earn 12%Daily for 12 Days

- (i.e. Invest $100 and walk away with $144 after 12 days)

REF COMM

- 12% Referral Commission

- You need to make your own deposit first, before you can earn any referral commission

WITHDRAW

- Withdrawals daily, no minimum amount, max. amount is account balance

- Withdrawals are typically paid very fast in 4-8 hours

- However,

For very specific situations and rare cases

( i.e. PP API doesn\'t function properly, or network/server related issues etc.

we reserve the right process payouts in max 72h.)

BONUS

- Receive a One-Time-Bonus of 24%,

based on the amount of your very first investment

paid 12 days after your second investment expires.

AUTO-EXCHANGE ( ** new feature ** )

- exchange any amount of your LR account balance to PM account balance

- exchange any amount of your PM account balance to LR account balance

- exchange is done immediately, fees may apply.

Example uses: Use this feature,

..if you want to invest using LR and withdraw using PM or vice versa

..if your referal deposits using LR but you prefer to operate a PM account. (and vice versa)

Note: Ref Comm you earn, is always being added in that currency, which has been used

by your referral to make a deposit. If your ref does a $1000 deposit using LR,

you get instantly paid a commission of 12% = $120 to your LR member account balance.

You can then exchange to PM and deposit/withdraw using PM and vice versa.

( or you could register an LR account if you hadn\'t yet to receive the payment there )

SUPPORT

- Excellent Support as usual via 711-LiveChat, email, support tickets

2. 711Finance member account login and transfer history data

Your previous 711-member-account data have been secured and stored, as they will be needed to process payments

to each former 711-member, who hasn\'t reached break-even-point yet.

However, as we have completely resetted 711\'s database, previously valid login details ( username / password ) won\'t work any more.

Thus,

after relaunch, everyone is treated as a new member / investor, so go ahead and register a (ONE) new member account.

Don\'t forget to enter your PM and your LR account details; later you can only add / change them by contacting our support.

3. How are we going to calculate remaining payments to former 711-members for PM and LR ?

Due to the fact that several of our 711 LR accounts had been limited back in August 2012, we have still large amounts sitting in there,

which are waiting to be moved out ( paid back to you ) at the time, when LibertyReserve will set back our accounts to their former status.

As a direct result of account blocking, 711 wasn\'t able to fulfill demands of it\'s business partners who were awaiting distribution of 711 funding money to be used for

it\'s main business activities.

Thus, we had to pay some unpleasant fees, and weren\'t able to follow up on prepared deals.

Due to the many resulting inconveniences, I had to decide on where to put the limits for upcoming payouts to former 711 members.

===== Here is the rule of thumb: =====

( only valid for former investors )

Investors who had not yet reached break-even-point (bep),

are going to receive their invested money back, following this formula:

ExpectedFinalWithdrawal = SumOFTotalExternalDeposits - SumOfTotalWithdrawals

Explanation:

I am comparing two parts only for each former 711-member:

(1) The Sum of all external(!) deposits made from members LR and/or PM account

... Here I do *not* count any deposits made from account balance ...

(2) The Sum of all withdrawals made to members LR and/or PM account

... Here I only count *real processed withdrawals, and not any kind of payments to member account balance

IF (1) is larger than (2), you are going to get paid the difference,

which ensures that you are having at least the same or a larger real LR/PM account balance,

as you\'ve had before you started to invest in 711Finance.

In short, it ensures that no one effictively looses any money.

IF (2) is equal or larger than (1), you **DON\'T** get paid any final withdrawal.

Investors who have already reached break-even-point,

and Investors who have already made profits ( which is the majority of you )

can not expect to get any final withdrawals paid, as you effectively did not loose any funds.

A few examples with numbers:

------------------------------

example 1

- 1 external deposit from LR +$100

- 8 times $12 earnings paid to account balance

- 8 times $12 reinvested from account balance

- 1 times $30 received referral commission to account balance

- already withdrawn to LR $30

calculate:

ExpectedFinalWithdrawal = SumOFTotalExternalDeposits - SumOfTotalWithdrawals.

ExpectedFinalWithdrawal = $100 - $30

ExpectedFinalWithdrawal = $70 ( you would get paid $70 )

============================================================

example 2

- 3 times $12 earnings paid to account balance

- 1 external deposit from PM +$1000

- 2 times $120 earnings paid to account balance

- already withdrawn to LR $36

- already withdrawn to PM $240

calculate:

ExpectedFinalWithdrawal = ($100 + $1000) - ($36 + $240)

ExpectedFinalWithdrawal = $1100 - $276

ExpectedFinalWithdrawal = $824 ( you would get paid $824 )

============================================================

example 3

- 8 times $12 earnings paid to account balance

- 1 external deposit from PM +$1000

- 9 times $120 earnings paid to account balance

- already withdrawn to LR $96

- already withdrawn to PM $1080

calculate:

ExpectedFinalWithdrawal = ($100 + $1000) - ($96 + $1080)

ExpectedFinalWithdrawal = $1100 - $1176

ExpectedFinalWithdrawal = - $76 ( NO FINAL WITHDRAWAL WILL BE DONE )

=====================================================================

(you made already $76 profit, this is why you can\'t expect a withdrawal)

4. When exactly can former 711members expect to get paid their final withdrawal

If you still don\'t know, whether you are eligible to receive a final withdrawal or not, please go back and read point (3).

The right time for former 711 investors to expect a final withdrawal in your LR / PM account (together with a copy of your transaction history) is,

when LibertyRerserve finally unlimits our previously used 711 LR accounts, where all the amounts sit and wait to be paid.

However,

IF LibertyReserve would not unlimit our previously used 711 accounts over the next weeks,

I\'ll be able ( beginning from end of October 2012 ) to pay former investors final withdrawals by accessing funds from outside sources, which I have already requested.

So, the main message is:

No one of our former 711 investors is going to loose any money.

(Even if you can not see your former transaction history, we have secured and saved it to

ensure we can calculate the exact amount of your final withdrawal.)

5. What is next ?

As many of you have been anxiously waiting for the come back of 711Finance,

now you shouldn\'t loose any time and be one of the first to register your new 711 member account

Do it here: 711finance.com/register.php and remember, you are allowed to register only 1 member account.

As this is a new registration, you can use ANY new available username you like ( letters and numbers only )

Of course, you are allowed to choose that great username, you have used before, ( if there wasn\'t anyone else grabbing it before you )

Then login and do your initial deposit (minimum $7).

( Remember, our 24% bonus is paid based on the amount of that first deposit - which serves as a real

opportunity to everyone who already trusts 711. A larger 1st deposit results in a larger bonus payment. View unchanged bonus rules on our page.)

Then find your new referral link ( the old one is not valid any more )

and add it to your forum signature or use it in email, fb or twitter marketing campaigns or do give it out to family and friends as you always do.

And then, most importantly, come back the other day, request your withdrawal, and if there is anything you like about 711

( payment speed, new exchange feature, support, Professional Livechat - just to name a few ) go and post it to your favorite places.

That was it for today.

Thank you for taking the time to read all the way down until here.

If you got any unanswered questions, don\'t hesitate to contact me or 711-staff through one of our support channels.

I am looking forward to seeing many of you enjoying 711\'s new excellent long-term investment experience.

Many of you know we did it once, we simply will do it again - just better.

Kind regards,

Amanda Russel

-Admin-

711Finance.com

Why invest in a hyip site that has some problem if you can invest in a hyip site that does not have any problem right? Beside sometimes this emails are result of phishing emails also so we really don't know what is real or not. But even if this is real I don't think its worth it to invest in here right now. I just don't like investing in a hyip site that has problem.

i can only advise investors to stay away from this program becasue this program has stop paying investors few weeks back and the admin is only trying to be smart on investors,well if the admin really want to bring this program back he should start by paying all the investors having a pending request with it.status of this program remain the same..http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/711finance.com?final=1

• 2 weeks later...

I tried accessing the site but it is not accessable from here.i think we should just be careful to confirm that they are paying before investing into any program.sincerely the ROI inhere is okay but since so many negativities are surfacing staying away would be the best presently.

The site was under a massive DDOS attack. They are moving to another server (Blacklotus)

Chatted with Amanda in Facebook chat, and she told me everything should be up and running tonight B)

711Finance is online again!

I requested a WD, and got it almost instantly

!! Successful Payment ... 1 USD !! -

..Please Post Payment Proof at GoldenTalk, TG, MMG, DTM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear xx,

Your withdrawal request has been processed, and the

amount of 1 USD

has just been sent to your LibertyReserve account U6121xxx.

Please login to your account and check your account history.

So, seems like a good move that Amanda chosed BlackLotus.net as server and protection

:D:D

Dear members and investors,

just a quick note.

We have seen LibertyReserve in maintenance - mode this morning.

It took them almost 2 hours longer than announced on their blog.libertyreserve.com to come back.

Libertyreserve is now back to normal since about one hour, and all withdrawals

to everyone have been processed successful.

I am glad to see some improvements in terms of payment speed, ecspecially

when doing mass payments. LR's API works fast and without any hickups,

thus, we can continue to finsh all payout batches in short time.

You will have noticed that you receive your payments often enough only moments or at least in less than 4h after you requested them.

This is because I installed monitoring system which enables us to fast check against any possible fraudulent activities.

However, for situations like this morning, when LR or PM is in maintenance mode,

we may not be able to match short the usual quick prosessing time.

I am sure that is clear to all of us.

Thank you for reading this update.

Kind regards,

Amanda Russel

-Admin-

711Finance.com

I think the admin of the site already fixed the DDOS attack and that's why the site is paying again.i just hope they would keep paying investors for a wild duration of time.Meanwhile i just hope investors would be wise inhere.

@Syrine22

That is correct, we had been suffering a 15Gbps DDos attack - that was quiet huge and our previous DDOs hosting wasn't able to bring back our site fast enough

Thus, I didn't wait long and decided to move to one of the best available DDos hosting provider - blacklotus.net

( take a look at their services, it's imporessing )

By doing this step, I ensured that 711FInance can continue it's grow as a result of lately strong increasing popularity.

The plan is to be here for many months to come.

For all your questions , enter Live Chat on our site, and meet me and my friendly support team.

Thank you for taking the time to get updated.

Kind regards,

Amanda Russel

-Admin-

711Finance.com

this program has been running since July and up till the program is still paying,it has now been pinned as a thread here in DMT,well like i always say i cant invest in a program that has gone through several rounds,i will just be watching this program too

@hadg33

Hi

You may find it interesting, that we had to take a unwanted off-time during end of August

due to the LR disaster. Find all the historical details on our news page.

711 actually restarted on 8/9/2012 and gained since this time almost 300 mew members.

You earn 12% daily and can withdraw or/and re-invest daily.

12% Ref com are paid instantly to your member account for all depsoits of all your referrals

( you need your own active deposit )

But don't take my word for it, go look around and talk to current investors.

They may tell you about how fast we process your daily withdrawal requests.

I'd be more than happy to meet you on my site or in our LiveChat.

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards,

Amanda Russel

-Admin-

711Finance.com

Paid fast again

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date Type Amount Currency Ecurrency

2012-09-22 12:12:48 Processed Withdrawal Withdrawal Completed(Manual)(Batch-111399951) 2.72 USD LibertyReserve

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thankyou for this good program, Amanda :D

My 1st post here. :wub:THANK YOU AMANDA! :wub:Thanks for being Super Admin and overcoming every obstacle thrown your way. You earned my trust and respect in July and have done EVERYTHING you ever told me you would and do not think this will change, THANKS!

9EeKe.png

04:06 24.09.12

Receive 11886481 U3657900 Received Payment 13.25 USD from account U3657900. Memo: API Payment. (711Finance)

Well, I like the plan terms in here it's very profitable and I think it can be sustained. And also knowing that there were many improvement that happened in here just like the DDOS so it was really a good move in the Admin's part.

i agree with you this program have DDOS protection and make this site better and also become a good sites which have some investors who want to invest here and it seems they are popular right now even they already resurected once more.

The script of the site is really innovative and i really like it and they also have the online chat support to reply to the members queries . well coming to the investment plans they are offering very reasonalble roi to the investors and that is the reason the site is gaining most of the new investors every day . and in security aspects also the site is very good and secure .