Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nvbux - nvbux.com

there are a lot of ads to click in this site everyday, but their rate is too low for us i think we cannot reach cashout here faster, and also they have manual payment, so far from what i see the rate here is not same like what TS posted above and if you can be patient i think this site suitable for you

4 dollars is just too high for a minimum amount to withdraw. Even neobux a very popular ptc site has 2 dollars minimum when its started. I don't think nvbux will be a paying ptc site and I will not going to join this site and click just to find out if this site is paying or not. If admin of this site want to be a paying ptc site he should decrease the minimum to the amount that its reachable in the very short time.

I think $4 is really very big minimum cashout amount though the site have good no of ads the value of the ads are very low and if this is the cast it is really very difficult to reach the minimum pay out in this program and i think with that click rate it is highly impossible to reach the minimum payout soon it may be possible for the upgraded members to earn fast here .

1,401 Members | 22 Members Online | $42 Paid | 148 Refs for Rent

Seeing this site reaching 1,400 members already make me happy. At least I know we have confidence in this site right now. I'm sure if you going to join in this site now you can still reach minimum and cashout and get paid in here. I don't have a doubt that this site will going to turn to scam any time soon. But just to make sure its good to join this site but I doubt it its good to invest in this site.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How come you got paid 1 dollar only? Is the minimum not 4 dollars? I thought this site has 4 dollars minimum? Or are you an upgrade member of this site? That's why the minimum amount to withdraw with you is 1 dollar only? To be honest I don't see the logic why the minimum amount to withdraw is lower when you are an upgrade member as the upgrade member has more potential acctually to earn more money.

could you budado and jelly once you see it, it means you are referring to quangnam provide proof of payment??? if indeed he did so mean far has been a great deal of evidence given by him regarding the PTC can be said??? I hope he's wrong post or edit one that does not see how the minimum payout that must be obtained. Sometimes people make mistakes and no one so please forgive.

How come you got paid 1 dollar only? Is the minimum not 4 dollars? I thought this site has 4 dollars minimum? Or are you an upgrade member of this site? That's why the minimum amount to withdraw with you is 1 dollar only? To be honest I don't see the logic why the minimum amount to withdraw is lower when you are an upgrade member as the upgrade member has more potential acctually to earn more money.

Yup..I am also amazed with this payment proof because if you see above on thread which clearly shows that the minimum payout is 4$ and he person provide us a payment proof of one dollar so thing is looking suspicious.

6,146 Members | 38 Members Online | $1,666 Paid | 11 Refs for Re
not bad its seems there is already alot of payment already done, and to correct information its only 1$ min payout which its easy to reach with the rate , there is over 5 ads avaliable for standard members i think i will taste the site now

not bad its seems there is already alot of payment already done, and to correct information its only 1$ min payout which its easy to reach with the rate , there is over 5 ads avaliable for standard members i think i will taste the site now

Well, the payout has changed which i think is good for us because we can earn and get cashback when it comes to 1$, furthermore, it should be 1$ before too, so this will help their site to get more users because most of them don`t know that they have changed their payout so it is bad rating for him.

ptc looks quite interesting to me with the average value per click is normal but the minimum payout ptc is very high and I think this is not so balanced with the average value per click is given so that would make members ptc requires a very long time to get the payment from ptc this but I believe this is a good ptc because I see this site has a lot of paid members