Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ptcbucket - ptcbucket.com

5 dollars is just too high for me right now. If this site is going to be a paying ptc then its good. But in order to check if this site is paying or not you need to reach minimum amount before you can withdraw in here and this site has 5 dollars minimum amount to withdraw. In that case its going to take 5 months for you to reach minimum. Do you think that after five days you will get paid in here?

5 dollars is just too high for me right now. If this site is going to be a paying ptc then its good. But in order to check if this site is paying or not you need to reach minimum amount before you can withdraw in here and this site has 5 dollars minimum amount to withdraw. In that case its going to take 5 months for you to reach minimum. Do you think that after five days you will get paid in here?

Yup the minimum payout is too high, it should have been less like 2$ instead of 5$, furthermore, their rates are also not very reasonable so i think if we want to work with this site so we need to upgrade our account in order get our earning.

i don't like this site, first we need to click a lot of ads just to earn few bucks here, oh my god can you imagine that, and beside of it, we need to reach $5 here so we can cashout lol, i don't think this is a good things it takes more than one year for us to reach that amount and who want to wait for 1 year just for $5.

I think the site will not be online for more than 2 to 3 months since i found that the click value is really good and a free member can earn more than 10 cents every day in this program but at the same time the minimum payout in this program is really very high it is $5 so i think till we reach the payout there are many chances that the site may turn into scam .

It is good to see proofs and congratulations for those members who are getting paid by this program or ptc site. But, as I read the post above it stated that the minimum is 5$ and how come these guys cashout is just 1$ or 1 dollar and something? How clear is this information of making payment?

This siote pay for upgarded membership just 1 dollars only dear but fee is very high and I think stay at about 2 dollars I will get about 1.42 dollars only for me this site is good but unlucky is admin come from israel it make fee high

Its nice to see some payment proofs and all those nice words about it, but i look at it differently. Rates you posted are way too low for me. I can't reach payout even with highest rates. If it is good indeed and worth your time, then get more referrals and continue, so what can i say guys: GOOD WORK!