Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fundtoforex - fundtoforex.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin this site.

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

http://www.fundtoforex.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Basic plan $10 - $199 0.80

Normal plan $200 - $1,999 1.00

Advance plan $2,000 and more 1.20

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Basic plan $500 - $4,999 1.20

Normal plan $5,000 - $49,999 1.40

Advance plan $50,000 and more 1.60

Join now: http://www.fundtoforex.com

The script and the desing on this program looks very bad and not very professional along with no protection at all. The site does offer some very table and sustainable plans though with a decent ROI so i guess its safe to invest here since the minimum amount of deposit isn't very high either.

omar, the site looks like a trading company only because they are displaying prices of the golds. On the right hand side, there are many graphs showing the prices of the gold. So we assume that it trades with gold. But then why is the name of the site fundtoforex? I thought forex is just currency trading or does it invlove trading with commodities too?

Anyway, there are no monitors listed, so for now, it is best to leave this since minimum deposit needed is relatively high, so not worth risking.

omar, the site looks like a trading company only because they are displaying prices of the golds. On the right hand side, there are many graphs showing the prices of the gold. So we assume that it trades with gold. But then why is the name of the site fundtoforex? I thought forex is just currency trading or does it invlove trading with commodities too?

Anyway, there are no monitors listed, so for now, it is best to leave this since minimum deposit needed is relatively high, so not worth risking.

in forex people can trade with gold too, not only currency, back to the topic i don't know but somehow this program not looks as a good investment program for me, first their script is cheap, second the layout of this site not reflected if they are good invesment program that into forex, but i see their ROI rate still reasonable even that is quite low for HYIP. but so far i don't find any complain about them yet

• 2 months later...

well the program is long term program and they have being online for 77 days now,though the program is having a paying status in all hyip monitors that have them listed.the daily return being offered by the program reasonable and sustainable,in fact some hyip investors might find it kinda low but the trust remain it very sustainable and reasonable.

Although this site have status "Paying" in almost monitors now but as my idea, their plans really only are good for big investors, with small investors, sure they don't care many to this program because rate is too low and time of ROI is too long, it will not be good option if invest here, I too checked RCB offers from monitors and see that it is not attraction therefore I think that investors here almost is monitors

i think this site would be great for us and i also paid from here. it is so much helpful for any person or hyip investor who can earn from here. but it is not monitor listed so it should do for us that we always care about that and always find to get any alert from here if it would be scammed. i am so much anxious about the company and will get a named scammed site. so everybody should alert about this site and its the term to get a negative option about this site that it is not registered company. so everybody alert.

Sincerely even with the cheap script,i think the program is still doing great and i just hope they would keep paying investors for a wild duration of time.Meanwhile it's great that they are still staying strong and paying investors.i just hope guys would be completing their plans.

this kind of programs will be very rare to see and i am happy to see this program online since more than 50 days and that to with the paying status and i can surly say that this kind of programs will be very rare and no one should be miss the chance to invest in this program and i will invest here and see my luck of earning from this program . and thanks for the great program to the thread starter .

Well good to see another payment proof here can you tell me what is the minimum payout here since when i am looking into your payment details i can see that you have cashout only 16 cents there so is the site offering no minimum withdraw there if so tell me ill try this out .

fundtoforex.com is a instant payout site. its a hyip site and is giving payment now. we know that all the hyip site will be scammed one dey. so it should be mind that they will scam with us and we will scammed by their. so i am always take a extra care about this which help me much. this site still pay now and i have paid from here because i am also an investor in here. the positive side of this hyip site is instant payment. even today they give instant payment. i think they will be scammed soon.

fundtoforex.com is a instant payout site. its a hyip site and is giving payment now. we know that all the hyip site will be scammed one dey. so it should be mind that they will scam with us and we will scammed by their. so i am always take a extra care about this which help me much. this site still pay now and i have paid from here because i am also an investor in here. the positive side of this hyip site is instant payment. even today they give instant payment. i think they will be scammed soon.

All hyip sites do turn to scam some day but what is important now that this site is paying and paying good. So lets cross the bridge when we are already their. Because I'm sure this site will going to turn to scam soon or maybe going to last even longer. But seeing those proof of payments above for me its a clear sign that its can last long and lets hope for the sake of those who invest in here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This program is actually very good because it is still made ​​payments to its investors despite the daily profit earned is not too big but if the program is still paying its investors this course will greatly benefit all and hopefully this program continues to be running with a much longer

well the program is really long time in the online that i can see many payment proofs in the online an this program script has not looking that much good in hyip program and i really searching for good hyip program to invest with good plan an now iam ready to invest the amount here so that we will get good profit from this program