Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Climaxbux - climaxbux.com

darwin

the admin of the site is looking really serious.this site contains all those things which a good ptc site needs.i found a earnings here.0.057$ is such a good amount to earn everyday.i have lot of referrals who will help to achieve the target of 1$.i hope to reach the minimum payout.

There is nothing bad in this site to loss the interest to click on ads but the problem is this site is still new & offering free upgrade to it's members as well free purchase balance that means it is in it's business to attarct new members to join quickly. There is always 100 percent possibility to goes such type of ptc sites into scam.

actually this site is truly bad dude, just look at the now, the rate is too much low even our earing estimation here is high but you need to click more than 50 ads or about 90 ads per day, can you bear with it? and even with instant payment i don't think they wil get more people to join,even people join here they sooner will stop clicking

• 4 weeks later...

Slowly but surely. Its better this way than invest in here. In short just join the site then click and wait to reach minimum then cashout. that's the best thing you can do in here. If you can't reach minimum in here and its turn to scam then at least you just wasted your time. Than invest in here and loss money. that's why I prefer not to invest my money in any ptc site at all.