Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GetBuck - getbuck.net

I am not admin

http://getbuck.net

Our main project is GetBuck.Net for people willing to achieve their financial freedom and earn stable days income but unable to do because they are not financial experts. Here we are for you. We know our business inside out. The strategy of our professionals is based on monitoring and analyzing historical and statistical data, research of currency rate fluctuations and risk management of FOREX. Your investment are managed by a highly qualified and experienced team of investment professionals, committed to providing superior investment returns. Having all the right tools is the main reason why we can provide and maintain a respectable amount of satisfaction.

Investment Plans:

30% hourly for 4 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 26.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 27.00

Plan 3 $101 - $301 28.00

Plan 4 $301 - $1,000 29.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $10,000 30.00

40% hourly for 3 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $5 - $100 34.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 36.00

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 38.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 40.00

60% hourly for 2 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $100 52.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 55.00

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 58.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 60.00

120% after 1 hour - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $20 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 110.00

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 120.00

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> http://getbuck.net

Amazing program.. But they are giving our money back? I need payout proof pls place there your payout proof.. Even through i joined under you.. Now i am waiting for my deposit. after you placing there your payment proof. i will deposit on that..!

@umeghayU: is this site is accessible in your own computer end? in my end i cannot access this site well i already tried 7 times but still i don't get this site. but based on your own thread i see they have very high and unstable ROI plan, i just afraid that they already giving up, right now :(

Sincerely the script and design of the site is okay but coming to look at the program the ROI to me is high and the chance of it lasting a long duration is low but really a good thing is that the minimum deposit is set at $5 so doing the hit and run on seeing that they are paying wouldn't be a bad idea.

i wonder if hyip monitors make a mistake but from what i find that is right, this program still paying members until now even with that very risky ROI plan they have and offered to all investors, but i think that is wise not to invest with this site for now as i can see they already passed some round of investment

• 2 weeks later...

Though we can get start with them for just an investment of $1 but their risky hourly profit scheme made them suspected. I think they might came for make us fool. So we need to stay away from them, by which they must suffer with short of fund and they need to close their scamming project. So this is a pre loaded scam.

well i don't think this program is online any more now since i am trying to open the link of the site and it is showing that the website is not available and i think it may be down for temporary of may be close for ever so i suggest you before investing in an hyip program you see the monitors and the age of the program and then only you try to invest in hyip programs .