Many Upgrade Opportunities to earn more

A dedicated & Professional Support Team

Clean & Very Active Forum for your needs

Payments via Payza, PayPal, LibertyReserve

Free registration, thank you:

GOODTIMEBUX - Your Good Time Starts to Earn

banner1.jpeg

We are under maintenance!

We found there was too many major bugs in our script, We working our best to be back as soon as possible. We Sincerely apologies for this..

i liked the script and the rates of this site of this site good as well as their minimum payout but when i try to access this site i found that message in its home page.i hope they will fix these problems soon and will come back as soon as possible.

if you read the post before you will know why. But I do agree that this site can be a scam site now. Usually a ptc site that has bug problem has no choice but to close down as theirs no way theirs going to be someone willing to join this site again. Its the battle of the fittest in here. the more stable a ptc site the more members will join.

Now what can we say about this site.i am unable to access it i tried many times but the link does not work.i think the site has been expired now.Now it is useless to say anything about the site which is already being closed.i suggest admin to close this thread now.

• 1 month later...

:P well very good site but the rate of should be increse by them!!

Have you not even bother to read the post before you? Or even bother to visit this site? Its can't be access for many weeks now.

I guess its time to close this thread to prevent spamming. this site is a dead site now its only a waste of time opening this thread as theirs no way this site can turn to paying at all.