Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Esslegal - esslegal.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

Esslegal

About esslegal

Our investment fund is founded by internation company of an offline investment fund from europe. esslegal used to invest in real estate in the earlier times, when the number of investors grown, we decided to open for other investment markets as well as online investments too, and the so popular forex market. This online investment fund now gives the possibility to a wider range of investors from all over the world to be the part of our earnings, by starting from an investment as low as $10. For start esslegal Fund provides to its online investors an easily achievable daily return rate.

Investment Offers:

Daily interest 1.9% 2.2% 2.5% 2.8%

Period 20 DAYS 40 DAYS 40 DAYS 40 DAYS

Min $10 $5001 $10001 $50001

Max $5000 $10000 $50000 $100000

Principal Return Return Return Return

Affiliate 5% 5.2% 5.2% 5.2%

Accepts: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Link: http://esslegal.com/

when i visited this site i am quite amaze with the script and design of this site, it is already good enough for me, and i see they have SSL protection here to protect data we have here, but unfortunately i don't see any single hyip monitors yet that make investment in this program

In my part it's just showing a blank page there is a possibility that this HYIP experiencing some DDOS ATTACK that's why it can't be accessed. It will just depend if the Admin will still fix the problem or will let the HYIP to be this way to what it is now as it affect what people's think about this HYIP.

3 days passed since the last posts but this site still fine until now and i don't see any problem with them nor the investors that already created thread in some forums and i see this program also still paying, they also listed in some hyip monitors with nice status there which make them more popular right now.

10 dollars minimum is some how too big for me. I don't think I can afford to invest that much. Although I do have 10 dollars to invest if I really want to problem is that this site is not that popular that I'm going to risk 10 dollars in here. Maybe if the minimum is 1 dollar I can handle losing 1 dollar. But 10 dollars? Theirs no way I'm willing to risk that much in here.