Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

0minbux - 0minbux.com

I just signed-up on this site and i find the earnings here acceptable. I was able to earn $0.06 on my first day, and it was just by clicking 6 ads that are worth $0.01 each unlike in other sites wherein you need to click 40+ ads and just earn $0.02 to $0.03. If this remains to be the trend in the coming days i should be able to request for payment here in 5 days since i try to reach at least $0.25 in no-minimum sites before i request for payment.

its a good site and i have cash out money today but i will not work anymore in this site because they only set the minimum payouts for some days when they will get their expected no. of members they will change it.

This seems to be a common trend these days on newly launched PTC sites. They will start offering no-minimum payouts until they reached their target number of members. Then they will slowly or drastically increase their minimum payout.

i don't really mind the increase in minimum payout so long as the site stays paying and the change is needed to sustain it's operations.

I also dont mind the fact that they change the minimum amount to cashout as long as they remain paying. Chances are that I wont be able to cashout again when the interval period is over but as long as the minimum is reasonable, I will only stop after reaching that target.

Its funny that I request payments two days ago and its been not process. Now I check and its still pending. I request payments via paypal so I'm hoping that I will going to get paid soon in here. this site promise 24 hours but its seems more than that as its now approaches 48 hours and still no payments. I'm wondering its because I use PP? and not LR? to withdraw.

well i will suggest those members who are currently working on this site to leave it because they are not honest with their members and not paying them.i found many complaints in its forum that they have not payment about a week ago but the mode is saying just wait for some days.

this site is totally fraud because it is sister site of big-bux.com and buxcrasher.com where all of the payments are already pending.i suggest all of you to not work on it.the payment proofs which have been posted by its member in the month of june and july are old because all of the them are lower than 1$.the payout is one now.