Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xtenbux - xten-bux.com

darwin

Standard members get $0.0025 per ad they view and $0.0025 per ad their direct referral(s) view.

Silver members get $0.0025 per ad they view and $0.0025 per ad their direct referral(s) view.

Standard and Silver members get $0.0025 per ad their rented referral(s) view.

Golden members get $0.01 per ad they view and $0.009 per ad their referral(s) view.

Investor members get $0.015 per ad they view and $0.015 per ad their referral(s) view.

Ultimate members get $0.02 per ad they view and $0.02 per ad their referral(s) view.

The minimum payout amount is set at $0.25 for your first payout request, $0.50 for the second, $1.00 for the third.

Your payment will be processed automatically and issued via AlertPay/PayPal instantly.

Silver membership for first 500 members who join the website.

SISTER SITE OF NEOXSENSE AND NORDBUX !

Free registration, thank you:

XTENBUX - Part of DG-International

468x60.gif

the site is looking great but the click rates are too low.it is good that the payout is very low which we can easily reach but its not for all users because there are many members who used alertpay and i am also using alertpay.it is difficult to reach 1$ at this rate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Xten-bux is now legit and legal site.

Now xten-bux fully registered as Daivis Tamasauskas individual activity.

The part of D-G-International owned by Daivis Tamasauskas. Legit and legal site list:

xten-bux.com

nordbux.com

neoxsense.co.uk

i have joined this today and feeling really good after seen that the minimum is only 25 cents but unfortunately i am unable to withdraw despite reaching the minimum payout because 25 minimum payout is only for paypal members and the 1$ is minimum for the payza.i suggest them to add liberty reserve.

Why minimum payout amount is increasing gradually for each request? Also the pay per click rate is low for standard members. How many clicks are available per day is important in this case. Is this site legit or scam? I think I need to know about all those facts clearly before joining & clicking ads.

First 35 days online.

Statement until now:

8284 - Users

Instant paid: 985.25$

Nice to know that a ptc site that only run of 35 days can pay almost 1,000 dollars already. I guess admin of this site also earn more than that. I'm just wondering how did he make this site profitable. I mean if he can pay 1000 dollars worth of payments then that mean admin is earning good amount in here. If only I know how I will also going to open my own ptc site.

• 2 weeks later...

I just came across this paid to click site two days back and i was really much impressed with the script of the site and i really love this program since the minimum payout here is only 25 cents so i think it would be really good to join this site well i have not got time that time but now i am registering in this program . and thanks for the payment proofs of the members

• 2 weeks later...