Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ZenithFinance - zenithfinance.net

I am not the Admin.

ZenithFinance

For the past 10 years, Zenith Finance Services Ltd goal has been to help each client maximize their financial potential through the use of our experience tailored to each clients need. Zenith Finance Services Ltd specializes in Asset and Investment Management, with our focus on Capital Market(s). Whatever is your financial objective, Zenith Finance Services Ltd can meet it. The professionals at Zenith Finance Services Ltd have the experience and expertise to successfully meet your goals.

At Zenith Finance Services Ltd, we have an in depth knowledge of Asset and Investment Management that is essential to our clients` need. We are different from most investment firms, in that all our employees are full-time and in-house-we do not out source.

We are professional Business Manager(s), Asset Manager(s) and Investment Manager(s) – all located in one firm. We will always exceed your expectations.

Investment Plans:

BASIC

Min Deposit: $ 20,

Duration: 30 calender days,

Interest Rate: 55% (Fixed Rate),

Principal Return: Yes.

ENHANCE

Duration: 60 calender days,

Interest Rate: 120% (Fixed Rate),

UNIQUE

Duration: 90 calender days,

Interest Rate: 210% (Fixed Rate),

PRO

Min deposit: $20,

Duration: 120 calender days,

Interest Rate: 310% (Fixed Rate),

Referral Commission: 5%,

Accepted: LR, PM and Payza

Link: http://www.zenithfinance.net/

Apparently the minimum investment is not affordable for sure that will prevent small time investor from investing with this program. I also doubt that investing in here would be worthy as it doesn't seem to be worthy so you have to think twice.

from what i see this one, have quite high minimum deposit and i see not all investors could afford this amount, only some that can afford it, and based on my calculation we will earn about 155% profit (minus fee if invested with LR or PM), well i think this one is good site with nice plan too

Until now its still has a waiting status. for me that's already a bad sign. This site is running for how many days now? 2 days right? and its suppose to be paying daily right? So that means this site must have at least a paying status right now. But for the benefit of the doubt lets wait for three more days and see if this site is good to do hit and run or not.

This is really a safe place for invest because if any program can give us 2% per day then we can get 60% of total net profit after 30 days later. Where this program is giving only 55% - mean below 2% profit per day. So their model is legit and we can expect some good return after 1 month later. So this is good for us.

Until now its still has a waiting status. for me that's already a bad sign. This site is running for how many days now? 2 days right? and its suppose to be paying daily right? So that means this site must have at least a paying status right now. But for the benefit of the doubt lets wait for three more days and see if this site is good to do hit and run or not.

actually if you look at that hyip monitors, there are some hyip monitors that put waiting status without make any investment in this site, it is absurd if they put that but in fact they put it and i will not believe that status. but i agree with this you that we can do hit and run here and i think that is one of the good way to gain profit from this site