Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Osprofit - Osprofit.biz

I'm not admin

SProfit.BIZ, that invests in markets dealing in stocks, foreign exchange and investment options online since 2008. OSProfit.BIZ management team is a combined group of experienced traders and financial market analysts, who are manage investment portfolio and profitable placement it on the Forex market with goal to provide the highest expected return at any level of transactions. OSProfit.BIZ had joined the best skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a professional riskless trade. The main goal of our OsProfit is financial stability, timely payments and a high level of service to our customers. We take a disciplined, using a team approach to portfolio management and research, leveraging the expertise of seasoned investment professionals. As the result of careful planning and joint work our team determined the possible interest rates, which will satisfy our investors. OSProfit.BIZ is focusing in their activity on the use of right combination professional safe investment technologies and conservative risk management into investing. We enable individual investors to capitalize on a wide-array of investment opportunities, when they not have access to otherwise, due to monetary reasons and from unfamiliarity with just how to invest. Our investing approach employs a rational decision-making process that strives to compound up wealth while reducing risk.
INVESTMENT PLANS:

105 - 125% After 1 Day - From $10 to $50,000

116 - 200% After 3 Days - From $10 to $50,000

130 - 300% After 5 Days - - From $10 to $50,000

145 - 500% After 7 Days - From $10 to $50,000

1000 - 1600% After 14 Days - - From $50 to $50,000

2200 - 3500% After 28 Days - From $50 to $50,000

Join here: http://osprofit.biz/?ref=xetang

even this site have quite nice script of the site but i see their SSL here only free one, that is only lasting for about 3 months, which make me lost my trust to this site, i am quite sure they will pay us but in some days they, maybe about 3 rounds they will not pay us later, so far i see they just new site and already online for 1 day

• 2 weeks later...

well this site out of my prediction :D, this site still paying until now and it seems this site doing well to pay all investors but i see now they started have some problem in monitors, so far i don't hear any words from little investors, but for monitors i see about 3 monitors that put problem status for this site, i hope admin can solved this one

That only means it's turning into scam at this moment. No wonder because such plan terms just really designed for days lifetime, it won' last long but at least it was been paying and some made profit.

scam? but why i still find some payment proof? tell me how can you say they are scam, problem status in some hyip monitors don't mean this site scam one, and if you truly check this site in some hyip monitors you still can find that mostly hyip monitors which listed them still paid by them.

scam? but why i still find some payment proof? tell me how can you say they are scam, problem status in some hyip monitors don't mean this site scam one, and if you truly check this site in some hyip monitors you still can find that mostly hyip monitors which listed them still paid by them.

If a site is doing selective payments does it not mean that site has turn to scam to you? What if you invest in here and you don't get paid then you can't call the site scam become someone got paid?

The reason why its problematic to some hyip monitoring site because they don't pay since may 17. And those who has paying status hyip monitoring site did you see when did they last get paid? May 15 or 16 also. So in short even if its has paying status to that hyip monitoring site its did not receive any payments after the said date.