Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OilGrowing - oilgrowing.com

I am not the Admin.

OilGrowing

OilGrowing is an international commercial organization, It was created for the purpose of providing its' membership with the safest and most secure offshore investment vehicles available,

with the best possible and achievable returns at a minimum of risk. There are no unrealistic promises presented here - just steady and consistent results. Oil Gas Industry is conservative in its' investment approach.

The safety and security of our members' funds are most important. This is why we have safeguards set in place, which are designed to return principal funds first. This is as it should be. Principal funds set the initial investment into motion, and are then promptly returned. Earned profits move on to generate additional profits.

Even with these safeguards in place, we still advise our membership to participate in our programs with expendable funds only. We urge our membership to understand and to be absolutely clear on this point: In all HYIP there is risk.Fortunately with our programs, controlled risk is managed by a top-notch administrative team

Plans:

130% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 105.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 120.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $30,000 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

170% after 3 days

Plan 1 $5 - $500 116.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 140.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 160.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $30,000 170.00

Calculate your profit >>

350% after 6 days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 135.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 200.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 250.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $30,000 350.00

Calculate your profit >>

800% after 14 days (Principal Return)

Plan 1 $20 - $200 800.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 1000.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $30,000 1400.00

Calculate your profit >>

2000% after 30 days (Principal Return+Compounding)

Plan 1 $50 - $30,000 2000.00

Calculate your profit >>

(VIP Plan) 400% after 2 days(Instant Payment+20% Referral commission)

Plan 1 $600 - $1,200 200.00

Plan 2 $1,201 - $5,000 400.00

Calculate your profit >>

5000% after 50 days(Principal Return+Compounding)

Plan 1 $50 - $5,000 5000.00

Accepted: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney

Link: http://www.oilgrowing.com/

From 5% to 30% a day, depending on your amount of investment. Though the minimumum is low to test it out, but it's obvious that the ROI is very high, and could not withstand the site to pay for a very long time. Well, the stats just said it's 0 days online, and that means the right early time to join and invest to this one with small amount. But, i didn't see any security for this one as i checked and the design look professional but not that attractive to say. For me, i will skip this one and watches what other investors see.

this program just launched 2 days ago :D, and it seems they still gaining some deposit from investors because of the good performance they give to investors for now. well ROI here is quite high and also in medium risk for now, because i see they already online for 2 days old and this one just passed the first round safely.

this program just launched 2 days ago :D, and it seems they still gaining some deposit from investors because of the good performance they give to investors for now. well ROI here is quite high and also in medium risk for now, because i see they already online for 2 days old and this one just passed the first round safely.

Yes, this is good paying site and it too running very good for to now, I too have received very many payments with this site with deposit from $1 - $10 here and have many payments it for to now, you can check lists as below:

Date: 2012-16-05 12:02:47

Batch: 95318583

From Account: U0482528

Amount: $13.50

Memo: Withdraw to xetang from oilgrowing.com

Date: 2012-15-05 14:52:18

Batch: 95187555

From Account: U0482528

Amount: $4.91

Memo: Withdraw to xetang from oilgrowing.com

And this is my latest deposit with this site:

Date: 5/16/2012 4:15 PM

Batch: 95354968

Sent To: U7100302 (oilgrowing)

Amount: $20.00

Memo: Deposit to oilgrowing.com User xetang

It is plan for 14 days with this site, I hope that I can receive payment with then next 14 days

wow you are quite confident with this site dude, that is a good movement so you can update the latest news about this in DMT, it seems until now they are still doing well, i see some payment proof again in this day, with many members, i only wondering in hyipexplorer the latest payment proof of this site is at 9th may 2012

This kind of plan terms which i like the minimum is one dollar though i am not investing one dollar but knowing it was set to amount which is affordable but at this moment, i consider as not good just only on my own as i usually invest when 0 running days.

This kind of plan terms which i like the minimum is one dollar though i am not investing one dollar but knowing it was set to amount which is affordable but at this moment, i consider as not good just only on my own as i usually invest when 0 running days.

Oh, you are wrong, this site have ran more a week for to now, as I know, it is about 9 days but it is still paying for all members for to now with payment is instant. You can check in Our Payout, you will see clearly about this problem, I don't sure how long they will pay out but at least . I too hope that it will run long more a month or some months here. I have invested with a plan 14 days here and hope that it is still pay out good until my deposit expired, if everyone is ok, I too will calculate to invest more

Just running for 10 days now and still paying. I never know that this one could pay this long, even with the such high roi that it

offers. Anyway, some hyip stay long with the idea to reach thair target and i must say that this one is not exceptional to those

types. Because, i don't think the Admin of this one is investing funds to any business, rather than using those money invested

to over from new to old depositors there. Though Monitors still has it's statue as paying.

Here is traditional scam modelling site. Which are pay for a certain period and after 15 to 20 days later they will gone smartly. We need to use that type of program for next 5-7 days and grab some profit. Expect this w do not need to stay over 10 days because on that time they will run through a danger zone. Good news is we can get start with them for a token value of $1.