Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Serious-profit - Serious-profit.com

hyipparty

I'm not admin

http://serious-profit.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

Serious Profit Inc is an international private investment and management company.

It is founded for 23 years, Enough experience in the offline and online investment market, trading activities and investments in various global funds helps us to provide best quality and timely services to our clients. Our Group always acts in accordance with the best managing practices to secure high yields to the people we serve.

Serious Profit Inc will guide you through the world of finance. Whether you are a company , joint group of investors or a money-owning individual wishing to get a stable income from capital investments . Serious Profit Inc will be your helping hand in managing your money for today and tomorrow. Many investment institutions would only deal with investors owning large sums of money . No matter how much funds you have, or what you want your income for, or how much experience in capital investments you have, Serious Profit Inc will be to help you. Today global economical crisis made people turn to alternative investments.

Serious Profit Inc is one of the best places for such an opportunity – to invest safely. Financial investment is a field of high risk and needed high level of knowledge . Guidance from Serious Profit Inc is always full and complimentary. Experienced financial investment professionals can either fully manage your investments, or maintain your investment activity with us giving consultations on a regular basis. Serious Profit Inc offers a wide variety of fixed investments programs offering you great additional income in every situation of life. We can offer answers to your top important life questions, and give you opportunities for capital investments in your life anywhere.

-----------------------------

QUOTE22% - 26% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $1,000 22.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 24.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 27.00

Calculate your profit >>

115%-135% after 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 135.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 150.00

-----------------------------

Powerful DDOS Protection

Secure SSL Encryption

No management fees

10% Referral Commission

Min Spend Is Only $20

Instant payout

Paying 7 Days A Week

22 percent daily for 5 days is a very high and profitable roi.its possible they can go more than ne round and i like the script as it has a good ddos protection. It will be a nice move to hit and run here inorder to make good profit before it stop paying up

today i don't find any payment proof of this site in MMG also in DTM, but i see they just listed in 2 hyip monitors at the moment, in Goldpoll and GS monitor, their status on both of that monitors is waiting too, based on my point of view the rate here looks quite high but for first round still profitable

risky but i find this site already online about 5 days until now which make think they are one of the quite good investment site and as we know that they already did well for many investors and it means they just passed about 5 rounds and i think that is good performance at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

i advice for any investors who want to invest in this site to be careful with this site, now they have a lot of problem with the payment, and it seems the monitors also feel the same, i ever see some investors shout out scam words for this program, i think they will reach their end.

This is very bad news that we can see scam alert at their home page mean we do not need to move. But only a supportive matter is we can get better support from the thread maker because @HYIPParty has monitor. So we need to invest after get some confirmation from the poster. This program could be possible because 2% daily is very common as 20% for 5 days will be deduct as principle.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess this site has totally turn to scam but same time we must all know that a hyip site like this does not last long. But we must not be discourage because of this. Just check how long this site is paying and if you invested in this site in first day you can still earn 300% profit before its turn to scam. So not bad at all. were can you find a hyip site that you can earn that much before its turn to scam right?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess this site has totally turn to scam but same time we must all know that a hyip site like this does not last long. But we must not be discourage because of this. Just check how long this site is paying and if you invested in this site in first day you can still earn 300% profit before its turn to scam. So not bad at all. were can you find a hyip site that you can earn that much before its turn to scam right?

I completely agreed with you because this site already turned into scam. According to me they already ware a pre loaded scam. Because their model was legit and profitable for any genuine business maker. So if they wanted to pay us then it could be possible easily. But their tendency was to make us fool. So we need to make complain to HYIP authority.