Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Giants-trade.com - Giants-trade.com

Who We Are

Giants Trade is a duly incorporated investment company offering multiple financial services to its clients globally.

The mission of Giants Trade is to enhance people's financial security by providing them with experts' financial advice, high-quality implementation, excellent results, as well as with a range of impartially studied, optimized investment products. We cooperate with many large successful businesses worldwide assisting them in establishing long-term financial security.

We are ready to make an investment plan for you regardless of its size in order to meet your specific needs.

read more

What We Do.

Giants Trade is one of the leading financial companies in the world. It trades in securities on the capital market.

It is a global financial service provider that specializes in asset and investment management services worldwide.

Since 2003 our company has been able to assist thousands of our clients to achieve tax planning, safe, efficient and affordable corporate structuring as well as asset protection.

Ensuring the protection of your privacy and the security of your personal data, we have implemented a set of information protection measures...

read more

Investment Plan

1.2%-2.2% daily for 180 days. 1.4%-2.4% daily for 99 days.The maturity period is 180 business days for all investment plans. At the end of the maturity period, the principal amount is returned to the investor.The amount of money you eran depends on the amount of you invest.

Join here: http://giants-trade.com/

This one is a long term hyip and with the look of things, they can last for a good number of time and its great one can invest as low as one dollar amount in here and reacieve 1.2 daily percent for 180 days. Lets hope that this will really come and stay in the hyip world as it has a resonable roi to sustain enough

nice long term plan, i am sure this site can stay longer, after check the site i see they have attractive and good looking design, but in their site, they said they have SSL security equipped here and also have DDOS protection to protect us but after do some searching i don't find something like that in their site

Well, there are really lots of HYIP using such strategy to fool us investor but we know what is SSL and DDOS Protection. So, only newbie can be blinded that makes me say not worty with such program we don't know if that's actually a default by the script but at least they should give time editing it.

Thats how we see it. Most of this hyip claim to have a ddos protection as they want to use the meduim to attract members. Anyway the hyip has a resonable roi and can sustain for a long time and we should check the reviews properly before investing here.

• 2 weeks later...

it will be not adviceable to make investment here ,it seems now some people complain about this payment :(, and i see they did some selective payment for some investors and also hyip monitors that monitoring them, it will be good to hold us for invest here for a moment, until the condition clear.

it seems this program still online even i see in hyip monitors this program have paying status, problem and also scam status. i think that is bad for this site and it means now admin do selective payment , epsecially before until now some people already claimed this program as the scam program

it seems this program still online even i see in hyip monitors this program have paying status, problem and also scam status. i think that is bad for this site and it means now admin do selective payment , epsecially before until now some people already claimed this program as the scam program

May I know what hyip monitoring site that has scam or problem status? Because I also see about three hyip monitoring site that has giants-trade as scam status but when I check I found out that this hyip monitoring sites has not investments in this site. So of course they don't get paid simply because they don't have an investments in here.

This program is very good for get better profit. We should need to use this program because they already got legit badge from Hyip.com. We also expect some more monitors at rating section. So our fund will be safe perfectly. We just need to leave our fund for next 6 months but able to get best profit after 24 hours i.e. 1.4%. This program should be our best selection.

well until now this program still paying the members :D, it seems great they already online for 22 days, but i think that still flat as we know they have longer plan that this, but so far i don't see any investors here already reach ROI from what they invest in this site, but for 22 days i think they are quite good