I'm not admin !!!

http://investcharity.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

Investment Plans:16% - 20% daily for 7 days,115% - 155% after 7 days

Min Spend : $10

Referral Commission: 5%

Withdrawal Type: Manual

Licensed GoldCoders Script

QUOTEWelcome to InvestCharity.com

Invest Charity is a Integrated Investment Fund located in Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska, United States. Company started its activity in 2000 in Vienna, Austria. Profile of Invest Charity was to facilitate export of alcohol products from East European countries to U.S. market. With 10 years it turned into an Investment Fund Invest Charity and move to Alaska. At present company serves people in more than 40 countries, attracting investors from all over the world to develop high yield investment projects.

Earn 5% referral bonus with our referral program

Our referral program is a great way for you to promote InvestCharity and earn more money. If you are an existing InvestCharity member please take advantage of our Referral Program. Your friend or associate can sign up from your referral link.You will get 5% from the deposit made by your referral and it will be automatically reflected on your account balance. This includes any additional deposits made by your referral.

http://investcharity.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

I checking this site and see that it is nice site and seem it too is new site, investment is too not big with this site, if it is legal and paying for everyone, I think that it will be very good and I will join it but to invest, I need to consider again, I see sites that have payments is instant for all members, I can invest long but I'm worry for waiting payment from my investment

another short term program started recently with high ssl and good powerful script , the site looks suitable to do good investments and the plan of 115% after 7 days seems reasonable to me but the only problem here is that still there are no monitors .

It's a short term plan and it has a very good design and a licesend script. Well, if you are planning to invest in here this time is the best time to invest being an early bird will be much better.

It is difficult to decide investment, my friend! because have too many new HYIP sites now, I don't only want to invest for sites that it is paying and pay out from a day until instant, because work with HYIP sites, I think that sure risk will be very high, I don't want to lost money and time to invest in sites that I don't know clearly about it

It is difficult to decide investment, my friend! because have too many new HYIP sites now, I don't only want to invest for sites that it is paying and pay out from a day until instant, because work with HYIP sites, I think that sure risk will be very high, I don't want to lost money and time to invest in sites that I don't know clearly about it

you are right and i agree with you , investments in hyips are very risky and before investing you should to take care and search about the site and about the monitors which rating the site before make any deposits at any hyip .

have SSL protection here, and DDOS too, with the good looking and attractive script here. from what i see here we get about 16*7= 112% of investment that we make here, and minimum deposit here is quite good :D, and until now i only see about 7 hyip monitors that monitoring this site

For me the plan seems resonable as we get 16 to 20 percent daily percentage profit and 115 percent after 7 days. Its a good script here and investing here wont be a bad idea for me but i need to further make a good reserach about the program to know more about their current status

For me the plan seems resonable as we get 16 to 20 percent daily percentage profit and 115 percent after 7 days. Its a good script here and investing here wont be a bad idea for me but i need to further make a good reserach about the program to know more about their current status

But I don't think its going to last. Because a hyip site with this kind of plan only mean one thing. Its going to turn to scam right away. I don't think its going to last even two weeks. But still admin can turn to scam much earlier or much later than this one. But on average and base on its plan I think its going to turn to scam as I predicted.

Yeah for sure it going to turn scam someday but the early ones will make a good profit in here before the site will turn scam. It has a strong ssl and ddos protection which is good and lets hope it will last for a good number of weeks

this program already online for 8 days until now as we can see, and also this site status in some hyip monitors have many paying status and i am sure this program is one of the good program now and i don't ever see any complain and the sign of this site will scam the members

it is good to know this program already online for more than 10 days until now, the exact amount is 11 days until now :D, in their site i still see their SSL still don't have any problem even i heard some issue before, 2 days more and they will reach the second round. well today i can find some payment proof in MMG :D

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see a sit which has came from a monitor holder - mean it's primary checking has been completed. As their base plan they just willing top pay us 16% daily for 7 days mean 12% total net profit. So approximately our daily profit will be below 2%. So it can be suitable for some days. Expect some good payout proofs by which we can able to invest something.