Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

websiteinvest-website-invest.com

I am Not Admin;

http://website-invest.com/

We are glad to see you on the WebSite Invest investment fund site. Our online fund created to attract private investors capital into our business, which has several directions. The basis of our business - website creation, their further development and monetization. We have extensive experience in this area and we intend to expand our business. Our investment plans include participation in projects with various preferences, provide fair and consistent increase in capital gains. Investing in WebSite Invest fund is not risky, because our online project backed by real business and guaranteed return and capital gains. We are developing the following areas of business:

Turnkey website creation

Work with partner programs

Sale of contextual advertising

Selling websites with a stable income

High Performance and traffic domains hijacking

All our destinations in the amount up to 200% of the income produced per year, and part of the profit we are ready to share with our investors. Investing in WebSite Invest you are making the right choice.

Investmenat Plans:

6% wekly for 25 weeks

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $200 6.00

6.5% wekly for 25 weeks

Plan 1 $201 - $500 6.50

7% wekly for 25 weeks

Plan 1 $501 - $1,000 7.00

Payment Option: LibertyReserve, Perfect Money.

Link: http://website-invest.com/

weekly investment plan :D, that is good one and i am sure they are pretty stable to pay the members in more than 6 months :D. with the high minimum payout i am sure that many investors have little hard time to reach it, so far i see beside the plan they have quite attractive script and also SSL with DDOS.

Yes, this one seems can be sustainable and could be stable because of the plan terms but i'm sure a lot of investor doesn't want this plan term because it's still an Hyip which is there is always a risk involve. It's very rare that we are seeing a weekly plan term in here. :)

This program seems doing a good work, now 21 running days therefore there is only 21 accounts which isn't good for this hyip

In addition only one investor "goldpoll" (a hyip monitor) invested here (100$) and no withdraw found after 3 weeks runnig.

Really strange !?

The statue that shows Waiting on GP could be that GP has not recieve their payment of investment. The plans are very attractive and sustainable ROI's. Just wondering this one by the name, what exactly they do which i finally notice that their concerns is only on website business, and that seems a good and real biz to use in running a hyip.

The statue that shows Waiting on GP could be that GP has not recieve their payment of investment. The plans are very attractive and sustainable ROI's. Just wondering this one by the name, what exactly they do which i finally notice that their concerns is only on website business, and that seems a good and real biz to use in running a hyip.

i think that is not good , why the admin of this site did not paid the goldpoll monitor ? that is makes me feel that the admin of this site may be does not have enough funds to pay the monitors , so how could he pay the investors for long time ?

i just realize they have something like chitika and google adsense below them which make me think for what admin put that thing, since they are hyip and not related to that thing and this site already online for 24 days without any payment proof that shared between investors and monitors

I really thought that with their good percentage plan, they will pay members for a long time but its suprising as their are no payment proof in this system which is very bad. We really have to be very careful here in other not to risk our money.

i just realize they have something like chitika and google adsense below them which make me think for what admin put that thing, since they are hyip and not related to that thing and this site already online for 24 days without any payment proof that shared between investors and monitors
24 days now running without any payment yet is a very bad reputation that the site will not be stable for quite a long time.

So which really means that the program has turned not to be a paying program. So its advisable for investors to not think of investing their hard earned money here as we cant even see payment proof of this program on the internet

haha wrong prediction, if you online or see them now i bet you must be sorry about your words to them, looks there are some payment proof in MMG and they listed in goldpoll as the paying status, it is very good to know this site have been online for 15 days without any problem

It looks like this site did not get any investors yet because when i visited the Paid out page i could see only Goldpoll admin has been paid from this site.Investment plans are quite stable but goldpoll isnt enough to market the site, admin must think of other monitors too so that investors will give this site a try.

yeah until now i see the latest payment that made is in 8th may, wow that is so bad and only goldpoll that become investors, well i just hope admin want to advertiser this site well in the other forums or other place so they will get more investors that will make investment here, and from what i see this site promise us good ROI.

• 2 weeks later...

This program is very stable for us because they have complete structure like dedicated server with proper security system. So our data will be safe perfectly. We need to take their 3% ref. commission and ready to invest from our account balance. We just need to bring many active depositors by which our total commission will be increase because their low minimum deposit amount is too high for any junior i.e. $20.