• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am looking to start a similar site, Looking for complete script similar to this site

Anybody can help?

Just write your own script it's the best way, here are a few benefits:

-you will have complete control over everything

-all open source scripts are really heavy compared to a custom script they have lots of useless checks the more customizable a script is more heavy weight it will be.(if your webhost has a processor usage limit your site has more chances of going down)

-open source scripts have more chances of being hacked (and are more targeted by the hackers) compare to the ones you write yourself (since every website running the same script has the same vulnerability (if/when discovered.))

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

In order to create a forum you need to be able to do a lot. You should be able to program or use templates, you need to know something about web design, you need to know the basics of SEO. If you don't know how to do this, but have money, then it will be easier for you to turn to professionals, for example these guys https://fuselabcreative.com/ . They did the web design of my site. I'm satisfied with their work. I believe that I couldn't do so.

• 6 months later...