Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

London-biz - London-biz.com

I'm not admin.

http://london-biz.com/partner/21

468x60.gif

Have you ever though, is that possible to make money on betting without any risk? If yes, we have the answer for you ? THAT IS POSSIBLE!

Our investment fund attends in that investments, specifically based on betting arbitrational situations, commonly called Sure Bets.

The main advantages of such investments are:

100% definite profits from investment void of enormous risk that is associated with, for example: to entrust money to funds which invest on the FOREX.

Daily profit is comparable or higher that the one on FOREX

Investing on FOREX investment we often don?t have access to any statistics or the statistics are very reluctant available to give us! At our program you have access to detailed and accurate investment statistics 24/7, and if it necessary, our consultant will dispel any doubts. Additionally on the our website you can read the opinions of people who have invested in our investment fund and have known how the investments look on investing arbitrage market in practice.

Investments in currency market in a short period of time are often irrational, and long-term investing made us have a large financial contribution ? playing with us on Sure Bets, you can make a deposit in any amount of money and betting on Sure Bets are 100% definite also in the form of short and long term!

-----------------------------

Started Apr 25, 2012

Investments Plans

QUOTE1% Daily for 15 Days $1-$1,000

1.8% Daily for 35 Days $1,001-$3,000

2% Daily for 50 Days $3,001-$9,000

2.5% Daily for 65 Days $9,001-No-limit

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - Antiddos

-SSL Secured - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 4% - 2% - 1%

Depending on the amount range invested the variable ROI starting from 1% daily to 2.5% is a stable profit in offer, good to have the minimum allowed in these plans set at as low as $1 which can bring a lot of small investors get into the program, I think the script of the program is quite nice and this is worth giving a try.

I'm not admin.

468x60.gif

Started Apr 25, 2012

Investments Plans

QUOTE1% Daily for 15 Days $1-$1,000

1.8% Daily for 35 Days $1,001-$3,000

2% Daily for 50 Days $3,001-$9,000

2.5% Daily for 65 Days $9,001-No-limit

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - Antiddos

-SSL Secured - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 4% - 2% - 1%

I don't ever invest in any HYIP site for to now, I'm searching for a paying site to join and invest with it, I'm seeing this site, it is a nice site, all everything saying clearly about investment and benefit, but I need see more about info about this site, special is problem about payment, it is paying site? how I will receive as if invest $10 with it. It is paying ?

I think we need to use this program before join many newcomers. Because they have complete program, as they used stylish template with ssl certificate. We also can see their site lock so site url should become safe. Anyone can take their program because their low minimum deposit amount is $1 and daily RoI is profitable 1.8%. We also can take monthly basis profit as their maturity period is 35 days.

I think we need to use this program before join many newcomers. Because they have complete program, as they used stylish template with ssl certificate. We also can see their site lock so site url should become safe. Anyone can take their program because their low minimum deposit amount is $1 and daily RoI is profitable 1.8%. We also can take monthly basis profit as their maturity period is 35 days.

I think that rate is very low if invest many money in this site, it not sure is not risk because as I see, it seem as is new, don't see new payment proof with this site in this time. I need to know exactly a good site to join and invest but first I care, it must be old site and have ran and paying out from very long

Depending on the amount range invested the variable ROI starting from 1% daily to 2.5% is a stable profit in offer, good to have the minimum allowed in these plans set at as low as $1 which can bring a lot of small investors get into the program, I think the script of the program is quite nice and this is worth giving a try.

one thing that i know from this site is before they have beta testing for this site and now it is launched by admin, with .biz domain they have and also SSL here i amsure that many people must be like to invest here for the first round, but to reach BEP here we need to be patience for some time

@Trickster, you told here the word 'BEP', please know me the full forum of he word 'BEP'. Though they have best possible feature of 1% with $1 of base but still we can find any good sign for their legit. Because we expect some necessary items like forums with active posts, server update or any good monitors with paying stamp. I would like to say you all that if anyone already got any payout from them then please give your payout proof or try to give some external resources.

Very reasonable ROI that this one offers, which can pay for a very long time. It has good sign nd uses ddos protected with Ssl secured server by Comodo. I checked for Rate page and did not see for this one, does it mean this one don't have Monitor that monitor's the lifetime of the site. Well, it may pay for a long time, though it's a short term hyip, which use to scam easily but pays as well if you join early and earn the early profits.

@Trickster, you told here the word 'BEP', please know me the full forum of he word 'BEP'. Though they have best possible feature of 1% with $1 of base but still we can find any good sign for their legit. Because we expect some necessary items like forums with active posts, server update or any good monitors with paying stamp. I would like to say you all that if anyone already got any payout from them then please give your payout proof or try to give some external resources.

i think even i told you, you will never check about that, you can googling about that and can find it easily, well it seems this site still paying the members even they only listed in some hyip monitors at the moment, and we still can see some payment proof of investors who invest in this site

i think even i told you, you will never check about that, you can googling about that and can find it easily, well it seems this site still paying the members even they only listed in some hyip monitors at the moment, and we still can see some payment proof of investors who invest in this site

You are right but I think I already mentioned about that matter. But I would like to say you about a matter, you told us that this site already has a monitor. But I can not see any rating/monitor section even won't find any monitor at homepage. So please tell us that section from where we can find out their monitors. Because we are looking for follow some information about their current status.

medium term plans with reasonable ROI , the site is using very attractive script and design , there is also a chat box for more support . the investments here will be very profitable because you get 1.8% daily interest for 35 days in the first plan .
i think all of this issue will be depending on the amount to be invested,cos i could not believe that the 1 dollar invest is possible to yield a whole 1.8% daily interest so easy,what do you think about the plan.

@annthenait: you can check them in megahyip.ru that is one of the monitor site that listed this site and now they still have paying status there, and you can check many payment proof shared in MMG, which is a good thing to gain their popularity in the eyes of investors, by the way it is their 9th days

Its really a good program as we can earn 1percent for 15 days which shows that the hyip will really last for a long time. It has a low minimum invest of one dollar amount which is good for small investors and many hyips tends to be rating it paying. I might consider investing at least 2dollars for a start.

Its really a good program as we can earn 1percent for 15 days which shows that the hyip will really last for a long time. It has a low minimum invest of one dollar amount which is good for small investors and many hyips tends to be rating it paying. I might consider investing at least 2dollars for a start.

That is really a good one to see that the sites status is paying on the HYIP monitors lists.Investing here won't a bad idea since the investment limit is very much affordable by any investor.

Yeah thats right, as we can see some monitors rating the program a paying one though am confused about the info of the set as the put our money in betting. Anyway lets hope the hyip site will last for a long term cos it has a reasonable roi to stay longer i guess

no complain and fast payment make this site become one of the better site in hyip industry, so far i see about 5 monitors that monitoring them and all of them have paying status for this site, it seems until now they still work well, like what i said before, i also still find some payment proof

it is good to know this program still paying till now and many investors like with the payment that admin did, no delay, i see there is additional deposit in the site it seems that admin already make this site as the good place for people to make investment in this program.

• 2 weeks later...

it is good to know this program still paying till now and many investors like with the payment that admin did, no delay, i see there is additional deposit in the site it seems that admin already make this site as the good place for people to make investment in this program.

You are right that this program is still paying because they have god planning and good capital. After having good resources anyone can make good business. If any success occur then it's very easy to carry one any program. Before this program we also see too many regular listed program who just paying around 2% per day. But we need to remember that except 1% others are very tough for move with honor.

• 4 weeks later...

This site is running for 50 days now and its still paying good. Its really important that we keep on investing in here if we already reach bep in here. I'm sure if you invest in the first day in here you already reach bep in here. I'm happy that this site is paying good until now. To be honest I really does not expect this to happen. I mean that this site has been paying this long.

if we check the plan they have, this site give us about 115% profit for 15 days :D, i think that is quite good one and no wonder why this program still online and of course still paying all investors who invest in this program, even i must admit the script not looks good or professional but i think they are truly trade in forex :D