Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Neeinvestment - Neeinvestment.com

i am not admin

Link : http://neeinvestment.com

Neeinvestment.com is a leading virtual corporate business that will help you monetize your work to the most level you could reach.

Our business model is really simple. Investors entrust us with their funds; we, in turn, trade them in a wide variety of investment tools - both online and offline - to provide the yield way above the market

PLANS:

4 Months Oil & Gas Plans

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Oil & Gas 1

$20 - $500

Oil & Gas 2

$501 - $1,000

Oil & Gas 3

$1,001 - $10,000

Oil & Gas 4

$10,001 - $20,500

Oil & Gas 5

$20,501 - $50,000

Oil & Gas 6

$50,001 - $100,000

Oil & Gas 7

$100,001 and more

Calculate your profit

6 Months Forex Plans

Forex Plan 1

$100 - $600

Forex Plan 2

$601 - $1,500

Forex Plan 3

$1,501 - $15,000

Forex Plan 4

$15,001 - $30,500

Forex Plan 5

$30,501 - $80,000

Forex Plan 6

$80,001 - $130,000

Forex Plan 7

$130,001 and more

Calculate your profit

8 Months Real Estate Plans

Real Estate 1

$600 - $2,000

Real Estate 2

$2,001 - $20,000

Real Estate 3

$20,001 - $50,000

Real Estate 4

$50,001 - $80,000

Real Estate 5

$80,001 - $150,000

Real Estate 6

$150,001 - $300,000

Real Estate 7

$300,001 and more

Calculate your profit

Accept : LR

Link : http://neeinvestment.comURL]

We really love these market where we can trade with stock share, oil, gas, gold and much more financial items. I think we have to take their oil and gas section because real estate has huge deposit value i.e. $600+, which can not be easy for any junior member. So we can take their base plan for $20 of investment, then our daily profit will be expectable 1.2%. Hope for a stable company.

according to the information which the admin said it , this site does not work in the forex as most as hyips . this site is works in gas and oil ..etc that is according to the admin of the site . the site is still new so we have a good chance to get some earnings from this site now .

minimum deposit here is little high for the investors especially the little investors like me, but the profit the shared here is good and stable enough, that make me sure this program will be stay to pay members for about 2 rounds and so far they already have about 3000 investors here, that is a nice growth

As per the whois record we can easily assign that this site is running over a month because their creation data was on 26th of march. So they are looking for a successful business and we expect that they should stay here for more 6 month. By which any senior investor can make future plan like monthly basis profit scheme. Expect some more evidence like forums and monitors with paying status for judge them perfectly.

something wrong here, i only see one hyip monitor that truly invest here lol, while the other site have waiting status while don't make any investment in here LOL, that is so funny, but at least i see they are still paying in hyip monitors that invested here and i see payment proof of this site recently

something wrong here, i only see one hyip monitor that truly invest here lol, while the other site have waiting status while don't make any investment in here LOL, that is so funny, but at least i see they are still paying in hyip monitors that invested here and i see payment proof of this site recently

I think they should try to add some more hyip monitor and show then at homepage for make us relax. As they are running a legit model so there will be a low chance of become scam. If they really pay to any then anybody should come here to give us better support by showing their payout screen. Wait for some news letter.

The site is opening fine from my side. I read here that the minimum invest is $10, but in the webpage it says $1. Though at below it says minimum invest is $20. Am comfused here.Does it mean they reduced the minimum investment. I like the simple look of the site, but the site script is not secured and it means the Admin do not spent money for script security.

today I tried to open the site but it seems offline now , any one facing the same problem ? or this problem just in my browser ? I hope this site is still online and that is just errors . waiting for the answers .

What did you said that this site was not opened from your end. I think you might had some technical program like dns error or isp error. Even you also have to test you iis storage like caches or cookies. Because sometimes they just hold some buffer. I say this because this site is running fine at my end.

this site still accessible in my end dude and so far this site still paying for 32 days , i think that still normal for them because this site offered the long term investment plan not short term plan, let see if they can survive for more than one month again but until now i see they are make some members feel comfortable with them

Well its all good to see the site is still paying till date as we can be sure investing in here in the site with so much Confidence.And we can see that there might be the posibility for the site to run for more rounds again and again.

Thats right, the site is paying up till now but i dont think i will invest here as minimum investment tends to be high for small investors like me. Hopefully the will continue paying up so that one can earn some good profit before it turns scam.

11 days running I see one hyip monitoring site that has not paying status. 1 that has paying status and the rest I see are waiting status. I don't know if this waiting status is because they just monitored the site or this waiting status because the site has stop paying. Lets just wait for two to three more days and check what will be the result of waiting status.

all i can say this program now have some problem with the payment and based on my searching, the monitors that not make investment there,have enough courage to put scam site in this site even they don't make any investment there, which i think is bad for that own monitors, but i advice not to invest now because in 1 of 2 monitors that invest here, have problem status