Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ifbux - Ifbux.com

mdjamal

At least the admin planned to add the SSL here :D

I am looking forward this site can continue succeed if the admin keep inovating here and keep give the members for the best..

But the RR that only appeared in limited time it's a little harder before can rented and the RR prices also little high here..

yes that is good after having a multiple down time in their site and even their ads has increased dramatically and I am satisfied on what they have improved since from the last they are from the old server.

yes that is good after having a multiple down time in their site and even their ads has increased dramatically and I am satisfied on what they have improved since from the last they are from the old server.

And I'm sure that they will down once more time when the SSL installing :D

Visited the forum and there are already some payment proofs there.. Well, I am still $3 away from my first payout minimal amount :D

Visited the forum and there are already some payment proofs there.. Well, I am still $3 away from my first payout minimal amount :D

haha me to and i am not surprised for that because how can we reach their minimum payout if their site is like up and down which make our referral go crazy ^^

Until now, I don't see any SSL installation, haha~ :P

I guess the script for this site is not yet 100% completed. Some pages not loading at all and yet, even the chat section seems weird. However, ads clicking doesn't have any problem, this is the main point.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With this, proper advertising and good promotion, they could get famous just like NeoBux and Onbux.

I believe only PTC sites having 0.01$ gets really famous and I believe this one also will.

By the way, did juzfinal started as an ordinary member? I keep seeing his post in old topics like this.

• 2 months later...

this site turm scam now I join it in it is last days, this site offer very good things thst no PTC site offer to there members it is the Unlimited Direct Referrals so yu can get direct as you can , there are some members reach about 1000 direct referrals, and some got paid big amount of money, It is bad to lose sit like this , know I kan open my account but the I can't click as it is not reseted frm the last time I click it.

• 4 months later...

:unsure: According to their letter, IfBuxAdmin. have had issues with cashouts going to the incorrect address, so they asks all members to verify their payment address.

So log on, and verify your payment address under "Personal Settings" (to the left of the screen under settings).

• 2 weeks later...

IFBux - Support Tickets & Problems logging in

Hello Members,

We realized after the transition to the new script that several support tickets were lost. As a result, many members issues were not answered. We are reaching out to make sure everyone has their issues taken care of. If you did not receive a response back from a support ticket, please fill out another ticket and we will be sure to answer it as soon as possible. Also, there were some issues logging in. If you are still not able to login, please send us a support ticket and we will help you to log into your account. Support tickets can be submitted at http://ifbux.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and we hope to help you with your unresolved issues. Thank you for patience and support of Ifbux.com. We are working everyday to make Ifbux the best PTC site out there!

Kind Regards,

Ifbux Admin.

• 6 months later...

Good site and not too many bad things you will find about this one online... More than 100,000 members in there now with lots of new ads aswell so the site got plenty of advertisers though the worth of these ads are just $0.001 apart from the 4 standard ads... I have accumulated more than $2.00 in there and I guess with current clicks I will reach to the minimum payout in 40 days from now on...