mdjamal

* $0.01 per click

* $0.005-$0.01 per referral click

* Graphs of click statistics along with referral statistics

* Unlimited Direct Referrals

* Instant Payments

* Limitless earning potential

* Friendly, active support

We only use two payment options. Paypal and AlertPay.

The minimum amount you can request to cashout is $4.

join here:

http://www.ifbux.com/?ref=mdjamal

I like the site's script which showing the admin already put some effort to run this site. Oh yes, site is giving pioneer membership now!

I received my membership once after I registered and also $0.25 in my purchase balance. However, I guess this function not yet published yet because I don't see any ref for renting.

Even though many sites have strict rules in regarding the no of refferals they are allowingu nlimted downline ,And this may last only for few months as part of the site successful launch .

As long as the site is getting real advertisers, I don't think it will collapse within few months period unless the admin is giving self-sponsored ads.

Anyway, site loading fine till now and I have more than 6 clicks per day here. Only the 1st 4 clicks will be counted as $0.01 and others only $0.001 ;)

As long as the site is getting real advertisers, I don't think it will collapse within few months period unless the admin is giving self-sponsored ads.

Anyway, site loading fine till now and I have more than 6 clicks per day here. Only the 1st 4 clicks will be counted as $0.01 and others only $0.001 ;)

yeap, so even we have 7 ads it only valued $0.043 LOL...

But I think it's standard with $0.04 daily for any ptc around, and I agreed with you as long as the real advertisers there, I'm sure this will survive for a long time..

well I still confused about that ref market here, it's very high prices there.. I think no guarantee they will clicked forever after we bought em :unsure:

yeap, so even we have 7 ads it only valued $0.043 LOL...

But I think it's standard with $0.04 daily for any ptc around, and I agreed with you as long as the real advertisers there, I'm sure this will survive for a long time..

well I still confused about that ref market here, it's very high prices there.. I think no guarantee they will clicked forever after we bought em :unsure:

oh yes, I have forgot about their refs. This site seems selling refs instead of renting them, and yes, those refs are quite expensive if their average clicking are high.

However, we don't know whether those refs will stop clicking in future or not, it contained high risk if we just buy them. Therefore, I am waiting for their renting system~

oh yes, I have forgot about their refs. This site seems selling refs instead of renting them, and yes, those refs are quite expensive if their average clicking are high.

However, we don't know whether those refs will stop clicking in future or not, it contained high risk if we just buy them. Therefore, I am waiting for their renting system~

how much are they sell their referral and do they announced that they gonna load up some renting system? I visit the site yesterday but unfortunately the server is down

Anyway the number of ads appears to be 12 for standard ,but actually only the upgraded ones can click them all ,The site has not have a good pre launch as the premium they got were very low even though they had given much discounts .they are no longer crediting any account with any rental balance .

Anyway the number of ads appears to be 12 for standard ,but actually only the upgraded ones can click them all ,The site has not have a good pre launch as the premium they got were very low even though they had given much discounts .they are no longer crediting any account with any rental balance .

so after we upgraded than all ads will appeared?? well, I still never met anyone that already being an upgraded member here..

But after about 2 days they down for maintenance, I think their new site face looks not bad at all :D

But I still don't like with their lifetime upgrade members status...

so after we upgraded than all ads will appeared?? well, I still never met anyone that already being an upgraded member here..

But after about 2 days they down for maintenance, I think their new site face looks not bad at all :D

But I still don't like with their lifetime upgrade members status...

nope, now the ads amount problem has been fixed. If there show "Surf Ads 7", u will get 7 ads exactly.

Normally, I managed to get at least 7-8 ads here per day, although the earnings not really good, but it is still acceptable. :lol:

but not all this 7 ads per day = 0.01$

only 4 ads = $0.01

and the rest = $0.001

I think this site is legit and the $0.25 sign up bonus is nice. but the minimum payout is very high.

yes,, that's why this site seems acceptable from the rate per click .. Offer a good mount of ads but the total only about $0.04x compared to site that offer 8 ads daily with rate $0.01 for standard member I think it's not reasonable rate than :)

Well $4 minimum, long way to go than

its not actually 4 ads per but it is at least 6-8 ads per day but only 4 ads are credited as 0.01$ when you click and the remaining ads are onlly 0.001$ but its not that bad but their minumum cashout is a long way to run atleast 2 months for standard members

This ads system seems make thing harder to people that promote this site with RCB offer, since all clicks counted but the earning after 4th clicks already different value..

So, we can counted the real ads only 4 daily and the rest only an optional ads coz the different rate..

but not all this 7 ads per day = 0.01$

only 4 ads = $0.01

and the rest = $0.001

I think this site is legit and the $0.25 sign up bonus is nice. but the minimum payout is very high.

the sign-up bonus is not added to our balance, but added to rental balance, which we can only used that amount to rent refs. However, the funny point is, the price for refs (standard members) is $0.3x, which mean u still need to reload your balance before u can spend the free bonus.

Personally, I don't think this is a great point.

why is it I am receiving this message from Ifux today?

IfBux is currently under maintenance

Well, somebody is trying to DDoS us. That's just not very nice at all. We've upgraded our DDoS protection to the capable management of industry leader BlackLotus Communications, so that should solve that problem. If you are still seeing this message, it means our nameservers haven't yet resolved in your area. Try clearing your cache, ifbux might show up for you. See you all on the other side, -The IfBux Team

This site is currently under maintenance and the following message occurs

IfBux is currently under maintenance

Well, somebody is trying to DDoS us. That's just not very nice at all. We've upgraded our DDoS protection to the capable management of industry leader BlackLotus Communications, so that should solve that problem. If you are still seeing this message, it means our nameservers haven't yet resolved in your area. Try clearing your cache, ifbux might show up for you. See you all on the other side, -The IfBux Team

I am waiting for it to resume the work.

well, actually quite normal situation as some famous PTC always get attacked by DDOS, as long as the site managed to come back, everything is fine for me. I got around 10 ads today :lol:

Between, the news from the admin regarding some improvement:

1) For your information, ifBux is now DDoS protected by Black Lotus. Our protection is currently set at 8,000 megabytes per second, and fully scalable beyond that, to whatever we may need.

2) In the next few days, we will be implementing SSl through RapidSSL, to ensure all user's data remain completely protected.

3) All rented referrals have been extended for an additional 2 days to compensate for the downtime

4) We'll have the v2 support ticket system unvailed in just a little while, to enable us to better handle our high volume of current tickets.

At least the admin planned to add the SSL here :D

I am looking forward this site can continue succeed if the admin keep inovating here and keep give the members for the best..

But the RR that only appeared in limited time it's a little harder before can rented and the RR prices also little high here..