Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ForumForTrader - forumfortrader.com ($0.20 post)

ghaffarahmad

For a long time FBS has rewarded its customers in various ways through contests and promotions. From time to time FBS has introduced different interesting promotion methods and rewarded them.

This time FBS introduces ForumForTrader. This is a community where members can get paid $0.20 for each post they make. The reward system was already introduced so traders of FBS can gather together in a community and share their experience, ideas, opinions etc. where every member of FBS can benefit from each other.

FBS can be successful only if you, its clients, are successful. So join us and take a step towards Finance, Freedom, Success with FBS!

Visit: http://forumfortrader.com

• 4 weeks later...

There doesnt seem to be any mention of the minimum amount to be transferred so it looks like your entire bonus is transferred but you need to trade and can only withdraw the profit you make from you FBS trading account. This is a good bonus post rate even for a forex forum so it would be interesting to see the forums track record since its been around for some time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping that this site also accept paypal but it does not. I'm hoping that I can earn good in here also. I don't know still if I want to be active in here or not as I have already concentrate posting in mt5 and instaforex as my main forex trading site. I guess if instaforex turn to scam or mt5 stop giving bonus then I'm going to join this site.

What are the chances of MT5 or Instaforex turning to scam based on what you have seen since you were with them? ...lol If you do have some extra time it wouldnt hurt to be active in here also so that you can accumulate extra from here as well.

• 2 weeks later...

What are the chances of MT5 or Instaforex turning to scam based on what you have seen since you were with them? ...lol If you do have some extra time it wouldnt hurt to be active in here also so that you can accumulate extra from here as well.

The chance is remote and I have not enough time to add this one. But if I see proof of payments that a member of forumfortrader earn bonuses and use that bonuses to trade in FBS and earn profit and got paid then I will also try. But as long theirs no proof that someone really earning good in here is a clear sign that its not popular yet. Not popular enough for me to join in.

• 6 months later...

Presently there doesnt seem to be just about any mention of the minimum figure to become shifted therefore it appears like your whole advantage is usually shifted yet you'll want to business and may just take the actual earnings anyone make by anyone FBS exchanging consideration. This is the great advantage write-up price perhaps for a forex trading community forum thus it would be useful to discover the actual boards reputation because it's existed for a long time.