Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neobux-neobux.com

mdjamal

Onbux rented referrals avg is also coming nearer to the neobux rented referrals avg, very soon both have same avg, but Neobux is much better than onbux, if you can manage some direct referrals then neobux will be a good site for you to earn online.

i agree with you the average of onbux rented referals are coming down but it is above from neobux yet..but he difference is between in these two good sites is that onbux has started to delay the payments of their members and neobux is still pays instantly..

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@iqbal :

what are you mean with the small investors?? the price in here to upgrade is really much my friend..and for renting referral isn't good for sure..:( many rented referral not active and maybe just bot like christmas said..:(

but im agree with you this site is pays so good..:D because i was got my money without problem in here for sure :D

No doubt onbux has already down their trust in the view of their users, i don't think new investor will came at their site if they came out from this situation too. Neobux is good if you can get some direct referrals then it will be more good.

I disagree with you because onbux is still very good site and trusted site, this changes is for more secure site and to get the cheaters. the problem with neobux is that the rented referrals are bots and not real users. and it is not profitable If you are standerad member. and also you take as getting direct referrals are so easy , but it is very hard this days to get direct referrals to this popular PTC site, everyboudy how interesting in online money making is already registered in neobux, but I am with you If you can get direct referrals it will be very profitable ( this is also the same in onbux). but in reting referral onbux is better than neobux.

Indeed! so better don't spend your money in here, I begun to doubt this ptc already of their ability to pay us even though they are still instant yet they some activities that is very suspicious, first with regards to RRs you will definitely lose almost all your investment here just like what happened to me I was able to have 30% only, second is they will deduct some money in your balance, it happened to me 4 times already and I even sent a ticket to them but to date no reply made. So be careful guys always check your balance if there is something missing.

the 1 st site in the world because the payment is instant but if you rent referrals on it you will lose money because the

referrals rate on it is so bad you must depend on the direct referrals if you want to make a good money from this site

Really, I agree with you my friend. The referral average rate is very poor. I just tried renting 3 refs here but I am not satisfied with how the click average goes. I lose my money I invested here and I told myself that I would never ever rent referrals in this PTC. It's like losing without winning. Direct referrals is much better than having RRs here.

If you invest in this site and rent referrals then don't be surprise if you loss money. I think this is the reason why this site is still paying until now. its because of investors losing money. So if you loss money then its means you earn less than what you invest in.

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 2FX7997618145331U)

Sent by: NeoBux (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Payment sent from: paypal@neobux.com

Payment sent to: chardyme

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.neobux.com

Customer Service Email: support@neobux.com

Amount received: $2.30 USD

Fee amount: $0.00 USD

Net amount: $2.30 USD

Date: Feb 20, 2011

Time: 18:11:16 PST

Subject: NeoBux has sent you money!

Custom Note: NeoBux Payment

Payment type: Instant

its going to take me weeks or even months before i'll ever post another payment from neobux again. first,my 5 DR's turned inactive and deleted in my account now. second,i refuse to rent anymore since i always lose and i never get profits from it. not even ROI is possible. so now i have $3 in my balance. a long way to go for my next minimum pay.

i am still slowly earning in here and recently,i tried promoting this one to those who are new to this business but some of them are just lazy clicking ads and would rather invest on some fast earning sites. tough luck. i dont think i'll ever get DR's in here even if i pay people.

neobux is have no replace if you have direct referrals then it will be golden egg for you, otherwise investing in that site its just a loss, its a good tactic to attract new users who were still new in this field, they can be a good referrals.

hiii very niice topiic thank's and good luck ill be trying This site looks really attractive we can see that admin have though about it and i think it will be paying for long time. It's good to see that site is trying to attractive people . Don't like that they are raising their minimal payout after your payouts.

ya if your DR will active then it will make little easy to reach your minimum payout but try to get some more direct referrals if you want this progress more quick, otherwise without direct referrals earning money is difficult.

I agree with you anyone have an account in neobux must try to have many direct referrals as he cann't but the bad thing that most people who you can get them to join this site as your referrels are alredy joined it. neobux now have about 5 million member it is the highest earning money program in the number of members. Iand I think advertising in this site is very good ecpecially the banner advertising, for example, if you bay 2000 click pack it will expiare in less than five minuets.

I agree with you anyone have an account in neobux must try to have many direct referrals as he cann't but the bad thing that most people who you can get them to join this site as your referrels are alredy joined it. neobux now have about 5 million member it is the highest earning money program in the number of members. Iand I think advertising in this site is very good ecpecially the banner advertising, for example, if you bay 2000 click pack it will expiare in less than five minuets.

Yes. I agree with you. Almost all online money makers already knew this ptc and it's kinda hard inviting people to join as your referral. If you rent, they don't have good rented referrals so it's just a waste of time and also money. The only way to get profit from this site is to get more and more DRs but I think that is really impossible to have.