Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neobux-neobux.com

mdjamal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the script used has nothing to do with the rates set by the admin on any PTC site. And Neobux doesn't have that good rates really, so you need to make up the bad rates with loads of refs, and that's not an easy task on such old site.

sorry my mistake, i already fix it, i don't mean script i mean rates :D, yeah not good for you, but when i ask my friend who is upgraded member here (ultimate), he said the rate is good, same like old Neobux :D, the only problem is their RR now, it seems most of them is bot

• 4 weeks later...

@riddick, 400 ads! That is going to take a while isn't it. Why not consider renting referrals. If you can amanage them well you would be able to reach your minimum much quicker!

I rented my first 3 last week and am doing well with them. Only had to recycle 1, and already near break even point with around 10 days left of my refs.

@Insomnia, well many say that its not, but I guess you need to find the right strategy. It can be pretty hard sometime to make a profit. Sometimes it just depends on luck. You mean the margin as in the min. avg click requred to break even? For standard it is 1.333 click avg. which is not high at all.

I used to be not actie, but I gave it another go and see how well it goes this time.

@riddick, 400 ads! That is going to take a while isn't it. Why not consider renting referrals. If you can amanage them well you would be able to reach your minimum much quicker!

I rented my first 3 last week and am doing well with them. Only had to recycle 1, and already near break even point with around 10 days left of my refs.

LOL. I do have rented referrals which are 8 as of today. And I'm just using neopoints to extend, recycle them which is profitable for me as I see that they are actively clicking. I think I might able to have sooner another payout because recently I always won 10 neopoints in the adprize. :)

@riddick, yes I love the idea of neopoints. It just means you don't need to use your account balacne to pay. So basically they are free to extend/ recycle.

Yes they offer prizes such as neopoints on the adprize, but I hardly every click the ad prizes because the chances of winning is so low all the time. I clicked like 300 ads but have only won once.

@faceless

Hmm, it is really feeling lucky for me to win most often in their adprize even just neopoints. Actually, when renting referrals you will not able to have use the neopoints still in account balance or payment processors. I really have some time to click and also always enabled their adalert and click all those one of a cent ads. :)

actually to rent refferal here is little hard dude, it is better if we invest here as upgraded members and rent refferal but the most important thing is DR, make sure you have about 5 active DR here, if not i will tell you how hard to maintain RR in this site

@Trickster, Well yes, in most cases it is better to invest and upgrade. But then you will of course have to do the first procedures. How would you make a profit with no rented referrals? You said its a little hard, but surely it is even harder to upgrade (which cost a lot), and to click with very little rented referrals.

Invest and upgrade and loss more money. that what going to happen in you in here. If you really want to earn more in neobux what you need to do is invest your time finding lots of direct referrals. If you have 500 active referrals ugprade to golden and even ultimate. Just make sure that you can have more than 1,000 direct referrals to start with.

Invest and upgrade and loss more money. that what going to happen in you in here. If you really want to earn more in neobux what you need to do is invest your time finding lots of direct referrals. If you have 500 active referrals ugprade to golden and even ultimate. Just make sure that you can have more than 1,000 direct referrals to start with.

Yes, it is correc, I'm members with this site and too many times to invest with rending referrals but really, it is not effective, they active very least and my earning from them is very low, not enough to refund again a part of fund, upgrade member here too is same, very difficult to refund again $90 for upgrade when you only earn with yourself and if have referrals, almost is not active many

To be honest I'm pioneer member of neobux. that's why I'm so disappointed in here. My first earnings in here when I was standard was good.So what I did I invest and buy 350 rented referrals. My first three weeks is good. Got 1.8 clicks average per RR and since I only need .8 clicks to survive its a good earning. Then I make as sample withdrawal just 10 dollars guess what? My RR average click goes down to .2 ads per day.

@budado,. hm..maybe that is just a coincidence? Or do you believe that the rented referrals are being controlled by neobux, meaning they are just bots.

Well I am still a standard member, and have 3 rented referrals. To be honest, they do not seem to be clicking like humans should be. One of them are clicking all 4 ads everyday which is good. so i et an avg of 4 from that ref everyday. but the other two. they only click 2 or 1 ad a day. This is strange because if someone logs on to neobux, surely they will click all the ads and not just leave the rest unclicked.

i don't know about that thing dude, but it seems that some member think the same thing like you did, and before there are some discussion about that thing. i wonder if that i truly if admin controlled the bot, but i see a members post long time ago said that 50% RR here controlled by admin and purely bot, while 50% is real human

So if i upgrade here what upgrade should i take? And should upgrades be combined with Rented Referrals? Or Direct Referrals is better?

I'm thinking of building my direct referrals first then if i have a good base i'll upgrade my membership here. What do you guys think? Would this work?

@Insomnia, I think the best option is the silver upgrade. You shoudn't upgrade to the maximum all in one go. Because firstly it is very expensive, and secondly, it is not that profitable to jump such a big step. Go to silver first and then rent your max referrals. and then slowly work your way up to gold if possible. But it wont be easy.

@Insomnia, yes potentially. That is what most people do. And I think that is the main point for silver upgrade. You earn most of your money thourhg renting referral when you upgrade.

However my RR are acting a bit strange For 6 days one ref has been clicking all the ads. But yesterday and today, they've been only clicking 1 or 2.

So if i upgrade here what upgrade should i take? And should upgrades be combined with Rented Referrals? Or Direct Referrals is better?

I'm thinking of building my direct referrals first then if i have a good base i'll upgrade my membership here. What do you guys think? Would this work?

maybe golden? but that is up to you and about refferal it is better to have DR here because you can give them some refback here which make them more active to click , but if you want to have RR you need a lot of bucks for rent big amount of RR and some for their maintenance like recycle

So far, I only have 8 rr here because I only afford to use the accumulated neopoints in those 8 rr. Since I usually extend them 30 days only and then just recycle for those inactive of course, still using neopoints. I do have now 1.3 dollars here and expecting to have 4-5 dollars at the end of the month.

So far, I only have 8 rr here because I only afford to use the accumulated neopoints in those 8 rr. Since I usually extend them 30 days only and then just recycle for those inactive of course, still using neopoints. I do have now 1.3 dollars here and expecting to have 4-5 dollars at the end of the month.

It seem as you earning good here when your balance is increasing fast after rend referrals here, I don't have lucky about rend referrals therefore I don't invest many about it with this site, I have near 4000 neopoints and near $5 now, but I don't know any ways to earn for reaching enough $6 with this site

maybe golden? but that is up to you and about refferal it is better to have DR here because you can give them some refback here which make them more active to click , but if you want to have RR you need a lot of bucks for rent big amount of RR and some for their maintenance like recycle

How do i give refback to my DRs? Does this mean i need to be able to communicate with them?

@Faceless i think i'll follow your lead and upgrade to silver and max my RRs. Hopefully i get DRs soon so that it helps me recover the upgrade fee fast.

Any recommended exchange site to get DRs?