Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neobux-neobux.com

mdjamal

Actually no amount of investments in here if you ask me is not enough. Unless you go upgrade because you have more than 300 direct referrals. If that is the case then its good. But if you rely only to the rented referrals click then for me its not worth it at all. This kind of strategy means you need to have a website or a blog to get that much direct referrals.

u r saying right, but its very hard to get direct referrals because many of the online earners have joined this site.

forget about 300, even 50 direct referrals is very tough

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neobux is old and legitimate Ptc but many days before it has reduced the rate to greater extend and its not attracting any new member there.

I stopped clicking and investing there when they reduced there rates.

Ptc is such market were even if someone miss to click on a particular day the gap of investment and expected returns increases.

Neobux is old and legitimate Ptc but many days before it has reduced the rate to greater extend and its not attracting any new member there.

I stopped clicking and investing there when they reduced there rates.

Ptc is such market were even if someone miss to click on a particular day the gap of investment and expected returns increases.

So if you have stopped in neobux what happened to your last investments is it in profit or just losses? Well, right now it is not really applicable for standard members to rent because it will be a loss but using some neopoints it might lessen the expense of the rent and of course will also help us in the increase of our account without investing. :D

instead of getting direct referrals, one can advertise in blogs or forums instead of ptc sites because in ptc sites almost everyone knows about neobux

but in blogs in forums there are many newbies so they can click the banner/link and join..

and advertising there is also cheap

how about this idea?

Pity...ads are becoming fever and fever on Neobux.Only 3-4 ads per day.Such a shame...and ads are worth nothing,i only earn 1 cent daily without refs.Doesnt look good

yeah you are right, and also about the rented referral price- its $0.2 per ref

and not even $0.005/ ref credits daily

so what is the use of renting?

even if rented refs would be active for 30 days, i would get $0.15 which means a 5 cent loss per ref!

its very frustrating, i advice neobux to change rates to get investments.

It is impossible to log on to Neobux website!!!!!Neobux website IS GONE!!!!...I hope this is just temporarily...maybe they have just website

problems or hacker attack.

But if Neobux failed i wouldnt be surprised...there was no ads there anymore.It looks like Neobux business was collapsing.Lets hope people get their money back...

Neobux website was down for at least 30 minutes.It could be problems with web hosting provider or hacker attack,who knows.I am glad they are back finally and everything is OK

I can access the site; I think you are talking about a casual maintenance all the websites have to go through for once in a while.

Anyways, as soon as forums and discussion communities started talking about NeoBux’s issues, and few claimed that it’s scam and not paying anymore, I quit using it. But seeing the latest payment proofs suggest that it’s still in action, and paying users. I don’t know if the payment is instant now.

Neobux website was down for at least 30 minutes.It could be problems with web hosting provider or hacker attack,who knows.I am glad they are back finally and everything is OK

Got no problem. As i know that these attack made to the sites are not only in neobux it is the hosting site which is under neobux and of course, all of the sites are experiencing it that is why they have protection from ddos attack and therefore neobux is not gone! :D

I am glad its not gone and still operational :) but i wasnt able to access the Neobux site for almost one hour.Later it was back and running as usual.How can such a big and respectable company like Neobux disappear like that.My first thought was hosting provider issues or a hacker attack but later i started to worry about Neobux going scam and bust :o.So many Bux sites just go scam over night.

I am glad Neobux is not one of those sites and its here to stay

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest I'm surprise that neobux still have some followers. While me I already stop clicking in here. In fact I'm golden member in here and have 350 rented referrals and yet I give up when the ads rate decrease to unforgiving rate. And I'm thinking that this site will not going to last long. But I'm surprise that until now its still here and still paying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Neobux is really growing big time even if admin lowered the click rates for standard member and i must say that it is a best choice for advertisers to promote their business.I have observed that neobux also have a toolbar like clixsense but i am not sure it is supported to maxthon browser or not.