Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashGopher - cashgopher.com

tummalapalli

How It Works?

Download the CashGopher software, install it and leave it. It will use the idle time of your computer when internet is connected and pay you money...!!!

Too good to be true right???

No, but it isnt. When you leave your system idle with the internet connected, this software performs some chores and earns some income for the site.

The site inturn pay you a bit of the money they get. Sounds better now, isnt it??

The best part about this site is that this site is from the most trustable myLot....!!!!

If you havent heard about myLot, then check this link.... Click Here

Here is the link for CashGopher:

Click Here to kick start your Earnings

Is CashGopher an affiliate program?

Absolutely, CashGopher is a standard affiliate program with a revenue share model.

It pays 25% of the earnings of each of your referrals.

The minimum payout is 10$ via Paypal

i don't think that is an affiliate program at all

it surfing software like cashfista or other

any way many people complained about this program also 10$ is big amount to reach

10$ might look big initially.... But what are we doing.... Absolutely nothing.... Just download the software and install it and get the earnings..... And the main part of the program to refer people.... That is why I have posted it in the affiliate section..... If its not right forgive.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well ever since I joined this I never earned even a cent,

and this application is really disturbing and annoying to me.

they keep popping out messages that are really annoying to me.

so I uninstalled this one and never tried to use it again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

cash gopher is by mylot wich tells its legit..i had it disinstalled from my computer a while ago since it was giving me problems to load sites, etc slow computer in general=/

plus the 10 dollar cashout is too high for the rate you get referrals, you need to get too many referrals per day to get some decent cash

very interesting program, just download and get paying. but I've heard about this program for a long time ago and until today there is no payment proof posted. if per day income same or even less than ptc program, maybe need few month to reach $10 minimum cashout or maybe more than a year.

i am curious about the payment proofs too as i haven't seen any since it then. this is connected to Mylot so i bet many people joined as the forum gained quite a good reputation only. i didn't join thought because this requires installing some software and i dont like that since my connection is slow already.

I agree, i haven't seen any payment proof from the site so far. Are they even paying? Or it's just that no one has reached the $10 payout because they already uninstalled the software and have no plans of reaching $10? I don't run cash gopher, but i tried peer gomez, it's like cash gopher too. i installed it on my pc, reached the $5 minimum payout, but they did not pay me.

If this program is paying cents for hours unending while is there minimum payout high? If they are really paying they should have no minimum payout and beside it is dangerous to put this sort of software in our system.

• 2 weeks later...

I quit using this as earnings are almost unsbustantial. I kept the program running for ten hours and earned 0.1cent! So it's totally waste of time unless you've hundreds of active referrals.

I have to agree with you , I tried cashfiesta which is almost as this one and BOY it took me ages and there's no many offers as they claim and above all you gotta reach 50$ balance which you can only check each MONTH as it's the time that your account balance will be updated

• 2 weeks later...

CashGopher is a program by MyLot, a forum site which pays its members. CashGopher was launched last September and I can still remember that.

I admit it, I was forced to download this software/program, but something forced me back. I've seen several negative feedbacks about this program

and a lot of users, who are also members in MyLot said that this isn't worth your time. But there are also some there who said that

they got paid by this one. I don't know which side I will take, that's why I just decided not to try this one, 'cause I do not trust

something that you'll earn just by doing nothing. And this is a catchy statement by CashGopher that's why a lot were attracted.

• 4 months later...

CashGopher is a program by MyLot, a forum site which pays its members. CashGopher was launched last September and I can still remember that.

I admit it, I was forced to download this software/program, but something forced me back. I've seen several negative feedbacks about this program

and a lot of users, who are also members in MyLot said that this isn't worth your time. But there are also some there who said that

they got paid by this one. I don't know which side I will take, that's why I just decided not to try this one, 'cause I do not trust

something that you'll earn just by doing nothing. And this is a catchy statement by CashGopher that's why a lot were attracted.

it is according to your country, so far people from US are the one that have big income in here, i mean the one who can get cashout without waiting for impossible long time :D. In fact Asian and African will get only little here.