Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashGopher - cashgopher.com

tummalapalli

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have try to use this programme, but really not easy to reach the minimun payout. i installed and switch on for few days but it doesn't earn me a cent. and my pc slow down after using it. so finally i delete it from my pc

many members who tried this program said they contain some kind of script which will make the owner change some part of our site, they said it inject some kind of ads to our site which i think is bad, some of them already show the proof but i think this program still don't change

@trickster exactly what I was thinking. If you let the program run, and use the computer resources while it is idle. What are they going to do with it. It is likely that they may be able to take personal information from your computer and use it or sell it to hackers or something like that.

Some genuinely just display ads advertised by people, but if it is just a program running in the background, it cant be totally trusted even if it pays. It pays too little for the amont of hours online anyway. Think of the electricity bill.... It would be more expensive to run the computer.

• 2 weeks later...

@facelees: so far i don't have any intention for me to earn from this program and i heard an issue that asian member could not earn too much from this site only for the US members who can earn big money from here and reach minimum payout faster than asian and arfican

I never felt comfortable running programs like this on my computer... Plus the rates are too low to be using computer resources to run the application... I'm not only afraid of the hacking part but i am also concerned about how its going to affect the performance of my computer. i might end up incurring more cost than profit...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I never felt comfortable running programs like this on my computer... Plus the rates are too low to be using computer resources to run the application... I'm not only afraid of the hacking part but i am also concerned about how its going to affect the performance of my computer. i might end up incurring more cost than profit...

based on some review that i find in internet said that they have some variables that you need to see like how long this software on in your internet when you connected to the internet and from what country you come from, i see US and UK get more income.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...