Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Running Finance - Runningfinance.com

I am not the Admin!

http://runningfinance.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

Description:

RunningFinance is growing financial services company which has experts in forex market having more than 5-8 years of experience and who are successful in Forex Market. Now we are expanding through our website in the world and opening new investor base in different countries through this program and we are providing guaranteed results to our customer and investors. This means that now you can open your account with us and share the profit with us.

We guarantees the profit as per our plan and more than that we use the method of direct marketing.The main reason why we opened to the public is because we recently noticed that there are many scams happening in the HYIP arena. We wanted to come in and help people realize their dreams. If you choose our company you will get not only a steady income, but also excellent service, good service support to answer all your questions, the opportunity to withdraw their money at any time. We have a cardinal rule - the customer is always right. We always care about our users and help them.

-----------------------------

Investment Plans:

QUOTE128% After 1 Day

Plan 1 $10 - $500 103.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 107.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 113.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $5,000 120.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 128.00

250% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 110.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 120.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 180.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $5,000 210.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 250.00

510% After 7 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 123.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 140.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 310.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $5,000 430.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 510.00

1100% After 15 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 150.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 210.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 580.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $5,000 730.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 1100.00

2200% After 30 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 310.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 430.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 1100.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $5,000 1780.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 2200.00

* Min Spend : $10

* Accept : LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

QUOTECheck GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

runningfinance.com - Licensed

http://runningfinance.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

Running Finance seems to have many investment plans just like any other short term hyip this days.The template is quite innovative so i was expecting this site to be famous but i am afraid its not, it has listed only on 2 or 3 monitors, it is difficult to believe this site unless admin spends good amount of money on advertising.

well, this program not paying any members yet, even they already about one day old now. well from the script i am sure many of us agree that is not quite good script here, but somehow the plan they have is quite stable for the investors, one of the good thing that they have at the moment, i hope they are still paying members

Yeah thats right. For those plans that requires big cash which are profitable are ones who will invest with big plans. For now no payment has been made out yet and i think its goona be nice to watch this site movement before i can join up here.

too high, i wonder if you all see them carefully this program, is have quite good rate, and this one is short term investment site not long term investment site LOL, but today when i want to access the site i cannot access it well, i tried about 8 times but still this site is not accessible for me, i hope nothing bad happen with them

This a good looking site with impressive design just need some security certificate. I hope that we should able to make some profit from from and they may stay here for some more days. Too many plans are there and good news is all are stat with $10 of basic, so there are no chance of get step jump. We may take their base short term plan for some days.

This program has been running for eight days and there is paying status found for this one everywhere which is a good thing to know this short term program has been successfully active for such a long time, the last payment of 25th April can be found around on forums as well as monitors too.

The payout ration of thee site is quite bad for us because we can see that it is 10% of their total deposit value. Where we expect that they should pay us at least 50% of heir total deposit amount. Today they already made 4 payouts and overall completed many payouts but include them most of the amount went to some monitors. We expect that very soon we should see some member payment.

I think this admin needs to control their payout ration. Because I followed that they already paid over 90% of their total deposit value. Though we expect some better profit and on-time payout. But this condition becoming so poor that they can not able to carry on this program for next few days. Because we want some long term stable program.

I think this admin needs to control their payout ration. Because I followed that they already paid over 90% of their total deposit value. Though we expect some better profit and on-time payout. But this condition becoming so poor that they can not able to carry on this program for next few days. Because we want some long term stable program.

i don't know what you bubbling around here but i see i think that is good because if they are not doing that i think maybe they do the ponzi scheme, right? but from what i see this site, the amount of admin paid to members not even reach 90% of total deposit value, so i think something wrong with yours there

i don't know what you bubbling around here but i see i think that is good because if they are not doing that i think maybe they do the ponzi scheme, right? but from what i see this site, the amount of admin paid to members not even reach 90% of total deposit value, so i think something wrong with yours there

It was not wrong at my end because when I replied that matter then I followed that they receiver over $9K and paid over $6K - it it was almost 90% of their deposit value. You are right that ratio can follow a risky model where admin will suffer with sort of fund. So right now they just trying to control that situation and able to manage more 3K of fund.

actually i checked its monitors but i found that all of them are having paying status . but i searched in other famous forums and i found that most of the new payment proofs are to the admins of the monitors . do you think guys that this site is paying for the monitors only to show paying status ?