Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fipforex - Fipforex.com

i am not admin

Link : http://fipforex.com

FIPforex.com is a company established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts that specializes in high yield income opportunities.

We are constantly searching with a long time experience for new and reliable opportunities to invest and spread the risk. We mix a number of philosophies to create winning asset management results.

We combine parts of proven investment theories from value, growth, income and hedged investing to generate superior returns. Profits from these investments are rolled back into our program to provide long term growth, stability, and profit for all members.

PLANS:

Starter Plan (1 Day)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 120.00

Premium Plan (7 Days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 650.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 660.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 670.00

Exclusive Plan (15 Days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1500.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1505.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 1510.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://fipforex.com

this is just another scam program that would last long, the program is jus gonn stay around and pay for few days before it stop paying investor i can bet this program wouldnt reach it 4 th day before it stop paying anybody that invest with them,currently no monitor is having the program i guess we should wait a day and see it we are gonna get any monitor with them,but still i wouldnt advie anybody to invest here.

This new short term program is good with daily, weekly as well as bi weekly plans, currently this site is inaccessible from my end, I just hope it's not a quick scam type of program, these plans look good and profitable, with minimum of $10 as well as daily ROI starting from 5% after one day.

another short term program, well today i cannot access the site even i already tried it about 5 times, maybe something happened with my internet connection, but i see they monitoring by 12 hyip monitors at the moment :D, so far the status of them is waiting, i think that is fine since they are still a new site.

I have tried to open this site but its really not going through. Dont know what really its the problem with it and lets just believe it hasnt turn scam already. I cant invest here even if the program is back as this signs shows that it wont last long at all.

@dkarev What? Saying scam and would last long? Well, the plan term are very common, i've been seen such plan term over and over again and most or I must say all of them fail and it didn't last for a long period of time, so, to be able in here then consider being an early bird.

today i can access the site well and i don't have any problem with it, from the script side i think this site have quite good script. based on their statistic, so far this program not paid anyone yet, i think tommorow they will pay the members and it seems now they have been running for 1 day

Keeping a blank rating page is really very bad since all the investors check rating page but upon finding this site on allhyipmonitors i could see that its listed on some major monitors.Its a short term hyip so the best time to make profit is in the first couple of days.

another short term program, well today i cannot access the site even i already tried it about 5 times, maybe something happened with my internet connection, but i see they monitoring by 12 hyip monitors at the moment :D, so far the status of them is waiting, i think that is fine since they are still a new site.

I can open the site right now without any problem. I'm hoping that this one is good for a hit and run. But at this time I doubt that its still advisable to do hit and run in here. But one thing we must learn is that if this going to open in near future again I'm sure this site is going to last longer and that's why we invest early.

But still the strategy is the same hit and run.

Yeah i opened this site just now and i can see its fully back. To me the minimum investment of 10=llars tends to be high but if one is good in taking risk, he can take some certain risk and earn some big bucks before the program can think of spamming.