Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AutoSurfMyth - AutoSurfMyth.Com

Insomnia

• 1 month later...

Lets wait for proof of payments before we decide to invest in here and also other posters to see if its going to be a popular one. If theirs no activity in this thread after a week then I guess we all know that this site is not going to be a good and paying one. Because a good and paying site always start popular.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado you don't earn from this site, this site is purely a traffic exchange website. There are contest being facilitated by the admin and moderators of this site but still the prizes are in the form of credits. The contest are great and you get to earn a decent amount of hit credits. This is a good site for those who wants to promote their blog or website.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

this traffic exchange not that good, as i can see they don't have many offer to us, and i wonder what admin coming up with that thing, also that is too much plain for me, with that thing they will gain surfer but not as many as other growing te sites which already gain some profit from their site

• 1 month later...

the option to get 1:1 traffic ratio is via upgrade only because this site not applies dynamic surf ratio. free member will get 2:1 ratio and as far as our account still in free status, forever we will get 2:1 traffic ratio. free member need to spend $5 in order to make upgrade and to get 1:1 traffic ratio.

• 8 months later...