Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cashium - Cashium.net

mdjamal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cashium has opened up with new and worst changes. All the balances have been reset, Rented referral costs increased. After a lot of protest from members, The developer has decided to put up some final updates making changes again. They are in process now and will be posted in a few minutes. All the money I invested has been lost along with the cash balance and pending payout.

On the 6th of December, Cashium.net has been acquired by the team that runs PalmBux.

:rolleyes: Cashium has been launched again. They have great offers and promotions to kick start the launch! According to the forum, new admin. are very close to a solution for everyone. Here is a summary:

1. For a profit maker: main balance, purchase balance, payment request, everything will be reset. He will be needed to deposit back 30% of his profit in order to get benefits from his direct referrals.

2. For a member in loss: payment request and main balance, limited to maximum 25$ will be sent to reserve balance. Total loss will be credited to purchase balance. Membership and referrals will be reset. He has to purchase them again using the rental balance.

3. For standard members: Cashout request and main balance, limited to maximum 5$ will be transferred to reserve balance. Payment record will be reset, so that he will be ask for next cashout when reach 2$.

4. -ve balance will be made zero.

5. Direct referrals will be limited.

6. Amount in reserve balance will be paid 10% every month till 12 months i.e, total 20% profit too.

The site is down for final changes now, All the members in loss will be paid money to their rental balance which they can invest in purchasing referrals or advertising on cashium for the intial 15 days the rates will be lowered to cover up the debts of 3,86,000 $ on cashium. They are now making final changes after having discussions with the members in forums. The site will resume to work after 4 hours.

The site still not come back yet...

yeah loss members will get compensation, but it will paid separately in 1 year by 10% monthly so at the end of 12th month all loss members will get back their in 120%, but it will send to rental balance so people must be spent it again here at cashium..

I think the site need fresh money to keep the site alive, and I hope the advertiser still trust cashium so the site can back as their best performance before.

Cashium is back now with all the changes. Everybody has got only 50% of the money they invested transferred in purchase balance. The cost per referral has been set again to 3.1 $ for 10 referrals as it was before. The click rates have not been affected atleast for standard members as I got credited 0.008 $ for viewing ads. Those in profit have to deposit 30 % of their profits to earn from their direct referrals.

Well I thought that Cashium would never be back just like other ptc sites that had some problems and then just disappeared. I will wait till one of the members atleast post a payment proof to let us know that the site is actually back and then I will join this ptc site as well.

Hope that we soon get to see some payment proofs to start clicking there like other ptc sites :)

It is for sure going to take a lot of time to have payment proofs from cashium posted here. The site is still struggling to find a way out of what happened before, The changes have angered the upgraded members and many of them left the site or stopped clicking there. The good news is that they have increased the click rates for standard members from 0.008 to 0.10 cents per click. The number of ads have how-ever decreased to3 from 4 :D. They are struggling to find advertisers also.

• 2 months later...

cashium now is new site with new admin, the old site was very good site the click rat is also good but now the click rat is only $.006 and the number of ads is usually low, but I hope this site survive and stay online and I hope they can increase the click rate even to the old rate, the most thing that I lick in this site that the script is very nice and easy to deal with and have nice colors. and nice to add alertpay as payment processor.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I've clicked with cashium and I noticed that they already increased their click rates to 1 cent and I'm glad that they did and I will now again be active in this ptc site hope everything will went well as I see you guys being paid by this ptc site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:) Standard l Superior l Supreme

Upgrade price for 1 year: Free l $100 l $900

Pay per click: $0.006 l $0.01 l $0.012

Pay per 'direct' referral click (Tier 1st - 1-20): $0.005 l $0.006 l $0.008

Pay per 'direct' referral click (Tier 2nd - 21-40): $0.003 l $0.004 l $0.005

Pay per 'direct' referral click (Tier 3rd - 41-60): $0.002 l $0.003 l $0.003

Pay per 'direct' referral click (Tier 4th - 61-more): $0.001 l $0.002 l $0.002

Pay per 'rented' referral click: $0.004 l $0.006 l $0.008

All promotion earned during old administration is outdated now.

Only direct referrals, who joined after 3rd January 2011 during the new administration period, can be regarded in Tier 1 and Tier 2 category,

otherwise they will be counted in Tier 3.

Some beneficial steps for members were introduced. Earning from direct referrals of Tier 1 increased $0.001 for all memberships.

Now Tier 1 calculation will be conducted in the reverse order, that is, new referrals will be treated as Tier 1 while older ones will be treated as Tier 2 and Tier 3.

You know, most of the members become inactive after a certain period of time, so you had to delete them to make active ones as Tier1.

But now your new active referrals will be Tier1, so no need to delete inactive referrals, and your earnings will raise.