All Pips

Cashium - Cashium.net

mdjamal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site still not coming back...

I hope the admin added more compensation for RR here, already loss about 4 days AVG here..

The slow load and this moving problem really a big problem to most members that rented referral here.

Yes The administration has promised to extend the expiry period of rented referrals by giving extra days. Even I am going to suffer a loss as the referrals did not click for many days due to the problem. I hope the site gets back today itself as I am eager to click my 4 ads. It has been a kind of routine for me to click ads on cashium first thing in the morning.

New message on cashium site :o :-

We have a bigger problem, PayPal has frozen whole balance of Cashium and after a phone call I was told they would not give it back before 90 days. Yes, that's not fair but I could not persuade them. When I told the agent 'this means the end of our business' all she told me is 'sorry'. We have never had any suspicious activity and we have made all refunds and we have always kept enough balance for possible refunds. I can hear 'scam' exclamations, trust me I have worked for Cashium round the clock and always regarded members benefecations, at this point everything has turned into a nightmare that I can not handle. Even though I'll be called a scammer, I'm set at ease since I have strained every nerve. I'm asking members who deposited so far to open disputes. Honestly my biggest mistake was using PayPal service. What a shame, I have always been told they would be happy to use their service.

What is next?

In my opinion a new management would be beneficial for both members and me. I'll make my best to protect the investor rights.

What does this mean now ? I cannot believe is somebody says cashium is scam. I still hope that they come back soon.

Yes, the managament of cashium decided to close the program since the paypal needed 90 days before release the limited..

So the cashium admin also stated to open a dispute for everyone already invested here..

I open 4 tickets here, hope get all my investment here, since I'm still new on this site.

Yes, the managament of cashium decided to close the program since the paypal needed 90 days before release the limited..

So the cashium admin also stated to open a dispute for everyone already invested here..

I open 4 tickets here, hope get all my investment here, since I'm still new on this site.

How to open a dispute ? And from where ? I invested 5$ from paypal and have an unverified paypal account. Should I open a dispute, I want to close my paypal account as it gets nil and don't want it to get limited. I had even asked for payout 9 days before I dint get it yet from them. Are they going to be back anytime soon ? Please do guide me regarding this dispute thing.

:unsure: Cashium.net was transferred to another server, when a bigger problem occurred.

PayPal has frozen whole balance of Cashium and after a phone call they said that they would not give it back before 90 days.

The admin of Cashium writes that they have made all refunds and have always kept enough balance for possible refunds.

They are asking members who deposited so far to open disputes.

Paypal has done this again as it had done it before to upbux and deprived us from a great thing to earn money. I hate paypal for this reason. I hope after 3 months Admin will launch a new PTC which will support alertpay an Liberty Reserve only and NO PAYPAL, For God sake now...

How to open a dispute ? And from where ? I invested 5$ from paypal and have an unverified paypal account. Should I open a dispute, I want to close my paypal account as it gets nil and don't want it to get limited. I had even asked for payout 9 days before I dint get it yet from them. Are they going to be back anytime soon ? Please do guide me regarding this dispute thing.

You can open a dispute from your transaction detail and go to resolution center to open a dispute..

Anyway this is also my first dispute here..

And about unverifed account, I don't really understand about this.. But if you check it at paypal resolution center, they explained it all there very clear.

And good news from cashium, they'll back, and the rumor also ifbux admin want to buy cashium..

You can open a dispute from your transaction detail and go to resolution center to open a dispute..

Anyway this is also my first dispute here..

And about unverifed account, I don't really understand about this.. But if you check it at paypal resolution center, they explained it all there very clear.

And good news from cashium, they'll back, and the rumor also ifbux admin want to buy cashium..

Yeah Thanks malingayam, I will checkout this with Paypal resolution center. Yeah I saw the whole thread in E-money space, where cashium owner was talking about selling his site to ifbux administration and that they will be back. But he hasn't mentioned if they are going to be back with the same administration or with a new management and owner. I hope that they just be back, I loved that site very much. I doubt If I will be able to access cashium in case it is sold to Ifbux as I am not able to access ifbux from last 5-6 months :D.

Well I was planning to join this site and I would like to know whether there are many members facing payment issues . Apart from that here it is mentioned as they offer 1 cent per click however, when I check on ptc investigation it says that they pay $0.008 per click and the site is already oy on watch list.

I decided to join the site when it was on the legit list just a few days back.

Do you think it would be preferable to join this site or just leave it for now?

@minaz

THe site on problem now, and you can't access the site how come you can join here??

well, just checked my dispute process, need to wait at least until 27 November for the response from cashium side.

Well 27 November for a dispute to settle is a long time I think. They should be able to settle the dispute with maximum 2-3 days.

what is the current situation here ? this ptc is ok or merged with another its aquestion . i heard before this ptc now one of the trusted ptc and popular too but after reading some comment here it seem that there is some problem involved here . pls update what is current situation.

Wow I think Cashium will be back in 1-2 days, I could open the site today and it opened, though its showing "MY SQL" error in between. When tried to login it it showed that the site is under maintenance. But the good news is that I could see the home page as it was before. I think they will be back at the earliest :).

Well I wish that the site is back in a day or two as I was keen on joining this site and it was here on DTM that I came to know about its ongoing issue.

Guys please keep on updating this thread whenever you are able to log in atleast that will keep us updated about the site's status.

Thanks.

with the very well known site as a promising ptc around before I think if the site sold to new admin it must be a hard job since for the last statistic from the admin that there are a lot of supreme and superior members, and if all membership get restart, I don't think this site will be back as a trusted site as before, but if not restarted the admin needed a lot of money to afford all payments that will happen very soon for all upgraded members.