Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Starstraders - Starstraders.com

I am not admin!

http://starstraders.com/?partner=11

QUOTEStars Traders was founded in 2009 as a corporation trading stocks and securities. Since then we have been serving thousands of corporate clients and helping hundreds of financial institutions to reach their business goals such as creation of an insurance fund, formation of a share capital or simple income for payouts per share. Our professionals have developed an exciting trading strategy that allows us to use conservative trading approach and receive profits like been using aggressive one.

-----------------------------

Plan:

105-125% After 1 Day

117-200% After 3 Days

165-650% After 10 Days

500-2000% After 30 Days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

http://starstraders.com/?partner=11

well one might take this program on a hit and run strategy but i will advice that should be done before the program reach it 3rd of runing cause this roi offered is kinda high and ne can never tell when the program will stop paying though not proof of payment for the program cause that havnt reached 24hours yet but i belive they will one in few hours to come.

Very nice and attractive design of the program, running for one day already, but there is yet no monitor added to the ratings page to know it's current status, if we check out the program statistics, the records show that it could collect around 1 K $ in just one day, but not yet started processing withdrawals.

i just surprise with this program, after seeing them monitored by HYIPbanker :D, overall i look at this site, they have nice script and i am sure it will attract more investors to join here and ROI plan here looks good too. but this site lack of SSL and DDOS. i think they could stay about more than one week

A unique script that I have never seen before. Doesn't look too bad. The short term program seems quite attractive, and would be a good idea to invest now while it is still new. But I wouldn't recommend any one to invest big here with the longest plan, as it seems too unsustainable.

I have never seen this kind of template before so yes it is very innovative and i must say this hyip is having enough capability to attract investors.Little more advertising over monitors will definitely help but i hope admin is planning to make this project Big otherwise it will be a big disappointment.

We can have the status of the program updated to paying on monitors, of course there is no monitor on the site, but if we check out the AllHyipMonitors, it has paying status given there, this short term program also has online chat support service and 10% referral commission that can help the program to be more successful.

until now this site doing well and today the reached 3 days. i just see some hyip monitors that monitoring them later after other hyip monitors monitored this site and i agree with the support service here, they are doing well and it is easy for investors to reach them to ask about something related to their investment and site

I think investing here probably will be nice as there are already good reviews about the program. It has lasted up to 3days i guess and with the percentage it gives, it very easy for them to stay much longer. Hopefully it will not turn scam fastly as am considering to invest here.

based on my own view , i never heard any complain about this before and it seems they paying the members without any problem or delaying in the payment and just today i find some payment proof in MMG and DTM, it seems this site truly paying the investors here, so far they paid about 306.71 based on their statistic

Somebody may like this program due to their impressive design. We can find some glowing looks at home page. But they didn't configured their server properly. We expect some safe and secure website. They should not complete a full month because their 30 days plan is simple junk for us. Only we can use their basic plan where our daily profit will be 5%.

Actually I don't think that the design is that impressive. Sure the glowing look is quite unique, but other than that there is nothing too attractive. The plan for 30 days look ridiculous and if anyone happens to choose that plan, the site would probably go bust on the 30th day, because they would have to pay so much during that day.

Also what do you mean they have not yet configured their servers properly. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Actually I don't think that the design is that impressive. Sure the glowing look is quite unique, but other than that there is nothing too attractive. The plan for 30 days look ridiculous and if anyone happens to choose that plan, the site would probably go bust on the 30th day, because they would have to pay so much during that day.

Also what do you mean they have not yet configured their servers properly. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I don't think that they even reach a 30 days working, it's right that the design is impressive therefore we should invest in the first plan because it's stable right now and the ROI isn't too high for 1 day

Who know every hyip can turn scam at any time

"MrAAKK, yes that is true, but it has already been almost a week now. But it does look promising that there are still lots of deposits being made everyday, So this is probably the most important thing that the Admin is still receiving money so he can invest with it.

well this program already online for more than 7 days or exactly online for 8 days until now, and they are still paying, i browse MMG and find the latest payment proof of them, it makes me positive that they will survive for a long time i think they will survive for 2 weeks, so far i don't find any latest news about them and also the complain from other investors

This hyip made a great start already 13000 $ invested and 4000 $ withdrawal,

I found that 9 hyip monitors show a paying statut for this program.

@Trickster I think that it will survive for 30 days in order to complete this 500% ROI which will boost investors confidence so they'll make more invest and after few days it turn scam

It's a good thing that this short term program has been active for ten days now, started on 16th April and latest payment proofs of 26th April can be found around, I think this script is the main successful feature of the program, also instant payments is good as well, overall it pays nice profits in short term.

This hyip made a great start already 13000 $ invested and 4000 $ withdrawal,

I found that 9 hyip monitors show a paying statut for this program.

@Trickster I think that it will survive for 30 days in order to complete this 500% ROI which will boost investors confidence so they'll make more invest and after few days it turn scam

I doubt it. In order to pay 500% roi after 30 days starstraders must first have 600% more than the withdrawals. But right now if you check the investments vs withdrawals is already down to 200% only. Meaning half of the funds has been withdrawn already. So I'm sure its can't survive even for another week.

Because of high roi. Its so fast to drain the funds.

Good to see that they are running at day 12 mean they just going to complete another successful week. I hope that they should complete this month at least. We can follow some payout proofs at monitor section. But still waiting for some more popular monitors. But good to see that all 3 monitors are very genuine. Expect some more bonus as celebration gift.